a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ah, that makes sense.
So far for me only the sex with Heles counts for incest, the one that MC created is just a creation and not a kin of MC's.

I find it funny that in this sex scene Heles talks about MC fucking her breast but in fact he is fucking her pussy.
All through this sex scene she talks about fucking her breast. Divine_Adventure 1 2021-04-29 22-14-02-65.jpg

Reactions: Babalon and S - Boy

karenz

Sep 29, 2018
Date : 30/04/2021
To : All of the reader

im stuck, there's no more mission
last mission that i remember :

1. MC needed diamond for the lab mission
2. Vados Fight martinu
3. MC son with vados flaunt his power
4. MC want to rest
5. MC promised a girl called lesiei(idk) to train her to fight.

i dont get the notification say story end, or end of this content, it feels like im waiting for something
, am i truly stuck or im already reached the final update ?

Your Answer would be appreciated.

Regards Karenz

Reactions: Jski420

S - Boy

Sep 14, 2020
So far for me only the sex with Heles counts for incest, the one that MC created is just a creation and not a kin of MC's.

I find it funny that in this sex scene Heles talks about MC fucking her breast but in fact he is fucking her pussy.
All through this sex scene she talks about fucking her breast. View attachment 1170629
Well since she's a product of a sex carved God, there's no difference between bobs and vagana.

Also, all the art look so distinctive from one another every time a scene comes up.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
I wonder if the end of the update is the scene where the MC has sex with Heles? Is that it or is there more content?

Reactions: Jski420

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I cant see the pictures in the Ki sensing puzzle wtf, can anyone help me?
Click on the show/hide at the top and if that don't work your computer may not be strong enough to play this game.

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
shit now i feel sorry for clone :D i made him to do shit, what if i make second choise when ask me "did i spare him or erase him" is there any impact on that for further story ? ( when shit escalate with grand priest or zeno and another angels to kick their heads for eons of tiranny or do nothing just observe but secretly achieve even greater power and when zeno try to erase tadaaa i love to see shock on his face "ohhhh" nothing happen and make them all fallen angels except a few loyal to MC and restart reality to 18 original universes and make the greatest harem of all :D this game have very good potential for further story and a lot of coding :D )

Jski420

Mar 24, 2021
Date : 30/04/2021
To : All of the reader

im stuck, there's no more mission
last mission that i remember :

1. MC needed diamond for the lab mission
2. Vados Fight martinu
3. MC son with vados flaunt his power
4. MC want to rest
5. MC promised a girl called lesiei(idk) to train her to fight.

i dont get the notification say story end, or end of this content, it feels like im waiting for something
, am i truly stuck or im already reached the final update ?

Your Answer would be appreciated.

Regards Karenz
same here, after the heles scene it seems to be finished. i downloaded the mega file for mac (1.0.3) from this thread. i know theres more but does anyone have a patch or solution?

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes