markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
i just beat the old man in universe 13, then went back and everyone told me he was trying to trap us, then i said i need to think about it, and now im stuck with 3 menus. 'Sleep', 'Queen Viastra', 'Caulifa & Kale". The search for the creation piece option is gone. Ive slept about 10 nights now and have talked to Queen Viastra and Caulifa and Kale, and still cant progress. Any ideas?
Are you on mobile if so its still on v.1.02 not 3 yet

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Shower Thought: I wonder if Saitama would be able to easily defeat the gods of the Dragon Ball universe.

Daddyvoir

May 5, 2021
does anyone have a save file up to the end of 1.0.2? My PC broke down and my old save's gone. And now my new save, the background music has completely dissapeared, but on a new save its completely fine! Can someone either help me fix this bug or send me a save file up to the end of 1.0.2, Thanks :)

Jski420

Mar 24, 2021
If u didn't get those scenes then it shouldn't be possible to get the Heles scene bro
U should have got 1 sex scene with both of them

Yeah that talking and then the Heles scene is the end bro:LOL:

And if you still don't believe it's the end may God help u find more content lol
ohhh that makes more sense, any idea what went wrong

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
no, i'm 1.0.3.
you've reached step 33 of that quest line.
there's no further content at the moment and thus the option "Search for the creation piece" was removed from the menu (in the android version).

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
The clone fight was in v0.9f so you should have a ton more content after that
Coz I am pretty sure I made like 17 more videos after the clone fight lol
They've not removed a lot of the 'end of current content' messages included at the end of past builds so just play past it until you've not got any more story options. :D
Thank you! I was wondering after I saw the End of Content message from V0.9f that there wasn't anything more!So the left those messages in. Thanks for both your help!

datdarnotaku

Apr 11, 2021
Can anyone tell me where the training room is to use the ring of customization I'm using android mobile btw don't know if I have to do something to find it or what I also noticed some things on mobile are a little more buggy than pc lol anyone else noticed?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
Um is there no way to beat your clone in the second fight? Cause he just Erases you! no matter who you train with, is this a Glitch? Cause you basically dead now.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes