Nov 2, 2019
I apologize ^_^" Its a huge game, and I just finished it. I can't for the life of me remember exactly when it was happening. I would of kept a save for it, but the save slots are pretty limited, so I ended up using it for a scene as opposed to an error.

Now that I think about it, android 21 did it. I'm guessing there was a missing pose, but I'm not sure if its the error I reported previously or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
How much of this game is actually unlocked? I’m at day 118 about to do a tournament and yet I can only get a bj from Vados and 18 recently unlocked a repeatable blowjob as well. Am I supposed to just keep following the story to unlock more stuff because I can see from the game files that there should be more scenes. Also I apparently have a summon prisoner button now but I have no one to summon? Some guidance would be nice

• Thinking Face

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
How much of this game is actually unlocked? I’m at day 118 about to do a tournament and yet I can only get a bj from Vados and 18 recently unlocked a repeatable blowjob as well. Am I supposed to just keep following the story to unlock more stuff because I can see from the game files that there should be more scenes. Also I apparently have a summon prisoner button now but I have no one to summon? Some guidance would be nice
As you progress the story you'll gain access to more scenes with the heroines you have available, most of which are repeatable. (y)

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
As you progress the story you'll gain access to more scenes with the heroines you have available, most of which are repeatable. (y)
Ok but like what are all the rooms for? I’ve only ever had 18 occupy a room despite the story saying I have multiple women staying with me. Also is training worth doing? Idk if it’s helped anything. And why can I still not summon anyone? The way this game is laid out is so strange that it leaves me with more questions than answers.

Nov 28, 2018
Ok but like what are all the rooms for? I’ve only ever had 18 occupy a room despite the story saying I have multiple women staying with me. Also is training worth doing? Idk if it’s helped anything. And why can I still not summon anyone? The way this game is laid out is so strange that it leaves me with more questions than answers.
The rooms comes into play later on in the story with each having a resident of its own
Training is only required when you have a battle ahead so don't bother wasting time there
The summon button doesn't work after you have interacted with Video you can reset it by going to the Universe 6 Dragon Balls and wishing it to reset

And finally this game is linear af so only do what the game tells you to like progressing further with the quests coz anything outside of that is just a waste of time as it won't lead to anything

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
If you are asking those questions, you haven't gotten far enough yet. We've tried to make it as linear as possible, just proceed with the quests.

leo27

Nov 13, 2019
I have a problem, I cant get vados's boobjob scene. I keep flirting with her for days but I cant unlock it. It's this a bug or i am doing something wrong?

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes