MeiAomi

Aug 21, 2019
Is there a guide yet.....i am reading things in the changelog and comments i never saw and some dude said its all in the main story x.x but for me everything is locked and idfk how to unlock.

Nov 28, 2018
whys there so much more in the changelogs then?
Like what else?
This was the changelog

Story Updates:

- Major plot advancement [All the story developement]

- Player now has creation powers [Making the girls thicker]

- Introduced Purgatory location [ That black void with the hooded figure]

Lewd Updates:

- Caulifla Scenes [The sex and the blowjob]

- Queen Phineapple Scenes [Sex scene from behind]

- Android 18 Scenes [Sex scene]

- Heles Scenes [Sex scene]

And all of these things are done by the time you reach the Heles sex scene so what was the "much more" you saw here bruh?

Nov 28, 2018
Is there a guide yet.....i am reading things in the changelog and comments i never saw and some dude said its all in the main story x.x but for me everything is locked and idfk how to unlock.
Nope you don't really need a guide the game is super linear all you gotta do is click on quest then on whichever option seems new, sleep then repeat

MeiAomi

Aug 21, 2019
Quest says i reached the end

Edit* following linear didnt unlock the other features of the game,

As of now ever since the past arc, not even 18 is in any of the rooms

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
hi i have a problem when im in super saiyan mod im click that option 1619953275653.png than clicking flirt and it says 1619953427947.png this than im roll back the game and click corrupt it says this 1619953513088.png so i need help can some one pls help me
that flirting icon cant be there, that spot is only for transformation into super saiyan.... click rollback or load a save and try clicking a little slower (sometimes i think that flirting icon is there but invisible, when you clicking into that corner of the screen icons become visible and bug appear)

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
for me most bugs appear when i use UnRen and enabling dev console.
so most bugs what i read here unren cause trouble.

Jski420

Mar 24, 2021
Like what else?
This was the changelog

Story Updates:

- Major plot advancement [All the story developement]

- Player now has creation powers [Making the girls thicker]

- Introduced Purgatory location [ That black void with the hooded figure]

Lewd Updates:

- Caulifla Scenes [The sex and the blowjob]

- Queen Phineapple Scenes [Sex scene from behind]

- Android 18 Scenes [Sex scene]

- Heles Scenes [Sex scene]

And all of these things are done by the time you reach the Heles sex scene so what was the "much more" you saw here bruh?
i only got to the first heles mission,which is like 3 quests into the update, after that nothing comes up in quests or 21s lab, how can i fix this?

Jski420

Mar 24, 2021
i only got to the first heles mission,which is like 3 quests into the update, after that nothing comes up in quests or 21s lab, how can i fix this?
so i got like 3 quests into the update then nothing shows post that, i downloaded the mega file for mac sent earlier in the threads.

Nov 28, 2018
As I said earlier if u got to the Heles sex scene that's the end of the update the game is totally linear so it's not possible to miss any quest at all
So now all u gotta do is wait for the next update to get new quests simple as that

Jski420

Mar 24, 2021
As I said earlier if u got to the Heles sex scene that's the end of the update the game is totally linear so it's not possible to miss any quest at all
So now all u gotta do is wait for the next update to get new quests simple as that
i didnt get any phineapple or 18 scenes tho bro ?

Jski420

Mar 24, 2021
what was the last thing you did that wasn't sex related?
the quest were you talk to your son and he mentions how hes been on earth, then the heles quest called sexual arts but after that absolutely nothing on quests, any planets, girls etc

Nov 28, 2018
i didnt get any phineapple or 18 scenes tho bro ?
If u didn't get those scenes then it shouldn't be possible to get the Heles scene bro
U should have got 1 sex scene with both of them
the quest were you talk to your son and he mentions how hes been on earth, then the heles quest called sexual arts but after that absolutely nothing on quests, any planets, girls etc
Yeah that talking and then the Heles scene is the end bro:LOL:

And if you still don't believe it's the end may God help u find more content lol

Last edited:

Skooma69

Feb 9, 2020
i just beat the old man in universe 13, then went back and everyone told me he was trying to trap us, then i said i need to think about it, and now im stuck with 3 menus. 'Sleep', 'Queen Viastra', 'Caulifa & Kale". The search for the creation piece option is gone. Ive slept about 10 nights now and have talked to Queen Viastra and Caulifa and Kale, and still cant progress. Any ideas?

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes