Dec 21, 2020
Never mind, I found how to do it. I thought I had to increase the rating by going from 1.1 - 1.2 - 1.3, etc, but its actually go from 1.1 - 1.0.
Ohhhh so was it because of this that I always failed that part? I thought that increasing it would mean going from 1.1 to higher, not lower XD.

It would've been nice if that was specified, or maybe I missed it...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

SemyonPutin

Nov 3, 2017
If you mean the scene where the MC was spending all his power to resist the weighted clothing to the extent that even Yamcha could make him fall to the ground (no damage sustained) and would have rekt Yamcha without the weighted clothing, yes it is not changed afaik.
Why have weak MC?

Smokeclouds639

Jul 28, 2020
Game is great aside from whatever nitpicky stuff crops up, one large problem though. At the summit you have to (cuz hes a smug bastard) raise gins mortal level, but when you get to the warring tribes prayer thing the game gets stuck in a loop. I read somewhere that holding ctrl will fix it but it very much does not. I'd have no issue if it weren't a consistent thing but it's been a problem a year ago with the android ver. as well as when I came back to it recently on windows. You'd think this would be fixed by now being relatively early in the story but what do I know? Any help getting past this would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Dumbguythisyear

Apr 3, 2019
View attachment 1087095
How do i fix this? This happens when i sleep in the castle ......the save was from the last version of the game i think? 1.01? maybe 1.00 or maybe 0.9f i dont really recall which its a mild inconvenience tbh. If theres no fix to do this i could restart a new save once i reach the end of all content for this save . Though id prefer it there was a fix .....either way great mod
im getting the same error can you send me that fix?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
great game but sadly not animated. I can't play games that have no animation anymore.
If you would have looked at the tag list you would have seen there is no tag for animation.

If you want nothing but animation games then use that with the "Latest Updates" screen and you will get nothing but games with animations.

Jan 10, 2021
How do I get more of whatever the money is for this game? I'm currently trying to get the stuff for the android 18 cheerleader outfit from king Kai, but can't afford to buy any of them. Is there a console command or something I could use, because I can't figure out how to get them in game

• Thinking Face
Jan 10, 2021
How do I get more of whatever the money is for this game? I'm currently trying to get the stuff for the android 18 cheerleader outfit from king Kai, but can't afford to buy any of them. Is there a console command or something I could use, because I can't figure out how to get them in game
I feel like an idiot for this, I was about two or three quests away.... don't need any more help with this. However, I seem to be having some kind of error later on. I just started a mission involving Android 21, but instead of an image, it just shows a silhouette with A21Hnormal across it. 20210607_091819.jpg

• Thinking Face

datdarnotaku

Apr 11, 2021
So what all is fix and or added for us android mobile players is the room where vados mentioned the ring added into the game?
Because I realised there is more content for PC player then android mobile which sucks but it is what it is lol.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes