datdarnotaku

Apr 11, 2021
Hello first off the game is ok (constructive criticism starts here:
don't get me wrong but for this game it is prob the only dragon ball game with (very very little) some customization (especially since we have to be members on your patreon to see premium content which kinda stinks in my opinion) but we cant even really truly do any major customize like for example our character and how he looks like .
(only a few times we see our player model and we cant even change his gear like why is he not wearing GoD "god of destruction" or another name Egyptian gear? Or maybe allow us to change what saiyan armor we pick like shallot's, broly, both versions of broly as in DBZ and super. This would be cool especially if u add in an option that can allow us to use universe 6 dragon balls to make us an ancient saiyan who are recognized by there red eyes and black tails and very massive power lvls think of a fused broly and cumber *shiver* thats scary at lol).

So maybe follow through with your description of the game and add more customization ik you recently added the whole ring of customization but from what I'm seeing its more to change the female characters instead our own so maybe add in the ability to change what we look like as well?

So it says our choice on age but you never implemented that either so plz just add in player profile pic (box border with picture or actual player model during dialogue?) Meaning like a better teen version of our character (16-18) if you want designs look up final power level warrior (a mobile fan made and inspired by Dragon ball game) some of the animated player models look pretty good or just fanart of male saiyan's in general in you have this hand drawn artwork for the game but that doesn't mean you can't get inspired to draw something similar to picture references.

I would also like to address how we even cant see our super sayian forms & what we look like with it, also maybe could you allow us at the beginning of the game could you allow us/zeno to pick a bloodline like have the grand priest say to zeno about ancient saiyans compared to the modern day saiyans because honestly id love for us to be able to have the legendary super saiyan mutation while being as strong as an ancient saiyan.

So we could have different start in the way where like more aggressive like broly was and we get to kinda see what our player would look as a Lssj especially if we combine it with ssj4.

(Also if you are looking for anyone to help write more arcs for the storyline in willing to help but I need to tell u i can only write on my phone atm due to the pandemic cant afford to buy a new pc since old one broke last year ) thats all I could think of also please make it so android version and pc are more the same because when i compare the 2 the function on pc are better then android mobile.

Last edited:

fireclaws10

Jan 21, 2019
I'm playing the game and kinda enjoying it so far, I was just wondering if there was a stat system to unlock lewd scenes. So far i've only got the blowjob and handjob for Vados, is that it or are the others accessible later? i've got to the winning over 18 part if that helps.

Also what's the difference between this and godtube?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I'm playing the game and kinda enjoying it so far, I was just wondering if there was a stat system to unlock lewd scenes. So far i've only got the blowjob and handjob for Vados, is that it or are the others accessible later? i've got to the winning over 18 part if that helps.

Also what's the difference between this and godtube?
The scenes are (mostly) tied in with the progression of the story so just continue with the story content and you'll get what's coming to you :D and Godtube is the "freemake" or a gallery of erotic scenes in the developers style I think. :unsure:

Reactions: fireclaws10

Netharias

Apr 28, 2020
Yo, when's the next update? This one's taking a really long time, other games have already been updated twice while this game hasn't received even one.

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Yo, when's the next update? This one's taking a really long time, other games have already been updated twice while this game hasn't received even one.
It's slow because we have one artist. It wasn't always like this but as her quality increased, her time decreased. She has told us many times that she can do it faster but the quality would be vastly reduced. Hope that helps

Kenshi2k

Aug 13, 2019
It's slow because we have one artist. It wasn't always like this but as her quality increased, her time decreased. She has told us many times that she can do it faster but the quality would be vastly reduced. Hope that helps
so we are waiting on new artwork basicly? its not writers block? :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: Masq

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
so we are waiting on new artwork basicly? its not writers block? :eek:
Hahahaha I usually have the story written months in advance. It's always art that delays.
Right now I'm done, the whole Android 21 next update is written and ready to be developed. We're literally bored out our mind just waiting for our artist to finish.

Reactions: Aurelius

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Have you had the same artist throughout the entire making of the game? The images from 0.9a and before are a lot different than the images in the previous updates. Is it the same artist and their art style changed, or is there a new one?
Yeah its the same. Props to her though, she greatly improved the detail in her artwork but now with the quality comes time. I suppose its a good thing as she is putting in the effort?

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes