brainwreck68

Mar 28, 2021
I have a problem, I cant get vados's boobjob scene. I keep flirting with her for days but I cant unlock it. It's this a bug or i am doing something wrong?
proceed with the main storyline further and you will unlock more scenes with Vados. I tried flirting with her for 20 days straight and yet I don't have new scenes with her, but when I completed quests and went down the storyline the scenes will slowly unlock. Hope this helps

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

yoasakura13

Dec 29, 2019
Downloaded the android apk on the first page of the forum, is there something I can do about menu options being stuck in the middle there, it is mad annoying. Screenshot_20210525-155728_Divine Adventure.jpg

Reactions: Jbrasta

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
I really like the art and the character dialogue and interactions, but there's a bunch that make it frustrating and boring to play. Having to constantly go back to your room to sleep after a single action sucks. The pacing in and between missions is fucked, like how between almost every mission an indeterminate amount of time has passed. It could either be a few minutes or a few weeks.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
The pacing of missions feels like a car ride where every time you get to a significant speed, the brakes get hit completely and you start again. I still like it, but man is it draining to play. I wish there weren't so many mechanics.

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
The pacing of missions feels like a car ride where every time you get to a significant speed, the brakes get hit completely and you start again. I still like it, but man is it draining to play. I wish there weren't so many mechanics.
Hmm how can we improve this?
Any tips you can give us to make it more enjoyable?

Reactions: luisar018

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
Hmm how can we improve this?
Any tips you can give us to make it more enjoyable?
I'm not a developer, so all I can tell you for sure is what I found enjoyable or not, but I think it would require some major rewriting and restructuring.
There are a lot of missions and they end pretty abruptly, so maybe instead of having a ton of small missions, you could combine related ones into bigger missions to tell the story without too many abrupt halts and to give you time to find a good stopping point to return to the main planet. Though I can understand not wanting to make the player stay away from the main planet for too long in case they want to fool around with other stuff, so I'm not sure, it's difficult to strike a balance in a way that pleases everyone.
I'm replaying a random past save as I write this to refresh my memory, and I think a big problem with the pacing is having to go to sleep after EVERY mission, (later ones, early ones didn't always do that) even missions where all you do is talk take the whole day. It's really tedious to sleep after every mission if you just wanna blast through the story. There should at least be a certain amount of actions you can perform in a day, some maybe taking longer.
I think it would be good to make a distinction between main story quests and side quests. Like, one button for each (I dunno if you were planning to or not). I'm pretty sure there were multiple cases where despite being in the middle of something important, I would be forced to do some side stuff that broke up the flow. The option to decide whether or not I want to continue the story or do something else would be nice.
I'll probably think of more stuff later. If you haven't, I'd suggest playing through the game yourself from the start to get a feel for the gameplay from a player's perspective, or at least people close to you. I really do like the game, the art is incredible, the character interactions are fun, and as silly as it can be, I do enjoy the story.

Little things that bug me:
- The hallway leading to the girl's rooms don't indicate who is inside or if anyone is inside at all.
- The oracle fish does absolutely nothing. I have no idea why he's even interactable when he says the same thing every time. I figured he would be how the player can revisit the pervy stuff. Seems like something the fish would enjoy.
- The option to talk to Vados is never utilized. She even says that she will approach us if there's something, so I don't get its purpose. Maybe you have plans in the future, but right now it's just taking up space.
- The F95 overview and the beginning of the game makes it sound like our character is a child judging by how he looks and acts, but eventually that's completely forgotten about and our character acts like a slightly nicer Beerus and has an adult body. (he has a face when kissing android 18 but it's gone when in bed with lazuli and vados.) It should either have an effect further into the game, or just be removed. Personally, I'd remove it since I don't want to play as a shota and I'm used to the character we end up with.
- That combat section with the clone isn't explained at all and even seems to be busted. None of his stats changed, and I lose even though mine aren't close to 0.

Anyway, I hope I at least gave you some things to consider even if you later choose to disregard them. I'm looking forward to future updates.

Johnny743

Aug 17, 2018
I've just reached that part of the game and it's where you're first running into A21 on the pyramid planet. You get the slowmo zoomed in shot then no image is found for the first couple of lines of talking and then every now and then it just loses the image mid convo. As for missions being real jarring the biggest one has to be the Vados birthday one where it's the morning of her birthday yet you're forced to sleep multiple times just to finish it which is kinda jarring.

Last edited:

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
I've just reached that part of the game and it's where you're first running into A21 on the pyramid planet. You get the slowmo zoomed in shot then no image is found for the first couple of lines of talking and then every now and then it just loses the image mid convo. As for missions being real jarring the biggest one has to be the Vados birthday one where it's the morning of her birthday yet you're forced to sleep multiple times just to finish it which is kinda jarring.
This is absolutely ridiculous. I strongly apologise for this, there's absolutely no excuse for this amount of bugs. I might have to rewrite those sections to completely remove the bugs.

I'll do it right after this coming release.

Jetcross

Mar 26, 2021
Also on another note, when you attend the summit and answer Gin's prayers, is it even possible to not lower his mortal rating? I don't know if I'm doing it wrong, or if it's bugged, or just unwinnable.

• Thinking Face

Jetcross

Mar 26, 2021
Also on another note, when you attend the summit and answer Gin's prayers, is it even possible to not lower his mortal rating? I don't know if I'm doing it wrong, or if it's bugged, or just unwinnable.
Never mind, I found how to do it. I thought I had to increase the rating by going from 1.1 - 1.2 - 1.3, etc, but its actually go from 1.1 - 1.0.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes