slash

Jul 10, 2017
I played the game for 20 min. What's the incest part ? is it just a tag to needlessly attract incest games fans ?

HatlessHobie

Dec 31, 2019
Does this update end with the "Pick up the stick" part? cuz theres just the return button when I click on quest. Thanks in advance!

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
so i got a question how to i keep the power hub thing up at the top left i mean sometime it there and sometime it not

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
so i got a question how to i keep the power hub thing up at the top left i mean sometime it there and sometime it not
We removed that because after the starting part of the game, you don't really do MUCH fighting I suppose lol

Hellraisers3

Nov 8, 2017
New update. I am curious what will happen to MC next, after what happened..

Vados was my fav woman in this game... now? after what she did, i'm not so sure.
I haven't played in a while and Vados was my favorite, what happened? You can dm me if you want with what happened to avoid spoilers, because if it's bad I might be done with the game.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
We removed that because after the starting part of the game, you don't really do MUCH fighting I suppose lol
but i like it and if you remove it then this game buggy i see it sometime as first i was thinking maybe i turn it on by checking my stat as you need to be a set level to beat that robot with using your power then you use your power to destroy it

Reactions: Masq

Arepta

May 3, 2017
when I arrive a the new location that looks exactly like the palace I can't do anything nor sleep and go on with quest

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes