Rohit789

Nov 28, 2018
Why's the file for Android a zip file? I can't find an apk file after downloading it. Could you check it out?

Rohit789

Nov 28, 2018
Can the save option in Android be a bit more accessible? I've to go to that room specifically to save everytime, it's a bit cumbersome.

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
Ello!
Not sure if it been mention, but I believe this game could use a better save system like any other Renpy games. I like to to save many scenes to load and replay to remind myself of the story with each updates. With limited save slots I been making backup folder for my save. If the Dev could, please update the save system with unlimited save slots. Thanks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: perikeeto and Masq

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
have no played this i a long time but is what i heard true that your angle get's mad if you keep fucking other wemon.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
New update. I am curious what will happen to MC next, after what happened..

Vados was my fav woman in this game... now? after what she did, i'm not so sure.
I really hope they turn that fiasco plot back to how it was before it... I think unless they put most girls in a better light now and make something up of why they did that... people won't be forgiving any time soon any of those Li's.
I have not touched the game after that and am kinda waiting for them to fix (turn this around).
I still believe they can do it, they certainly have the skill, the question is if they want to.

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I really hope they turn that fiasco plot back to how it was before it... I think unless they put most girls in a better light now and make something up of why they did that... people won't be forgiving any time soon any of those Li's.
I have not touched the game after that and am kinda waiting for them to fix (turn this around).
I still believe they can do it, they certainly have the skill, the question is if they want to.
Betrayal from Vados hurts me the most.. :cry:
I liked her the most.. even loved.
When she was kidnapped, I wanted to save her as soon as possible. And the MC did it.

And then it turned out and such a situation arose..
I knew from the beginning that MC son would betray us. And it doesn't hurt me, I'd rather kill him. I expected that sooner or later, that he betray us.
But VADOS? damn woman.. why??

Okay, I understand the MC was not a saint and he had sex with whom he could. But somehow Vados never complained about it.

Now, in this new update (I've just finished playing)
We release Vados mother and all the angels. She helps and train us and we meet our son and Vados too.

After that, the update is over.

I'm waiting to see what will come of it.. but I'm sure I won't forgive Vados after what she did to us. And I don't even think about the rest of the women because I don't know anymore.
Vados was the most important to me, not anymore.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well after all i have heard i guess i won't be play this for some time she was hot and we showed her love when the other god would not. i am now hurt to hear about what se did

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Betrayal from Vados hurts me the most.. :cry:
I liked her the most.. even loved.
When she was kidnapped, I wanted to save her as soon as possible. And the MC did it.

And then it turned out and such a situation arose..
I knew from the beginning that MC son would betray us. And it doesn't hurt me, I'd rather kill him. I expected that sooner or later, that he betray us.
But VADOS? damn woman.. why??

Okay, I understand the MC was not a saint and he had sex with whom he could. But somehow Vados never complained about it.

Now, in this new update (I've just finished playing)
We release Vados mother and all the angels. She helps and train us and we meet our son and Vados too.

After that, the update is over.

I'm waiting to see what will come of it.. but I'm sure I won't forgive Vados after what she did to us. And I don't even think about the rest of the women because I don't know anymore.
Vados was the most important to me, not anymore.
I'm pretty much the same, I will never forgive betrayal and that's is why that whole plot disappointed me big time, I did always love the story and the game until that update and plot..... really hope masq turn this around, otherwise, there won't be much to play for... except for the ones that don't betray the mc and that is not many of them....... considering this is "a harem" game and that plot will make us hate all those li's it won't make sense from the dev to let things stay like this... however, making a plot to turn this around won't be easy because no one of us will believe at all that they did it because they were forced or something like they all were brainwashed... I think masq may have underestimated how that will make us hate all those Lis or our inability to forgive them in the future...
And forcing the mc (the player) to accept what happened in a linear way won't help either, it will make it even worse.

Don't envy the writer right now........ :LOL:

(btw, can't kill the son yet? xD)

Last edited:

NaughtyScales

Dec 28, 2017
New update. I am curious what will happen to MC next, after what happened..

Vados was my fav woman in this game... now? after what she did, i'm not so sure.
I think she only became better, she grow as character from been overpowered mentor, she gain and explore new emotions and relationship as a woman.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: luisar018 and Masq

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm pretty much the same, I will never forgive betrayal and that's is why that whole plot disappointed me big time, I did always love the story and the game until that update and plot..... really hope masq turn this around, otherwise, there won't be much to play for... except for the ones that don't betray the mc and that is not many of them....... considering this is "a harem" game and that plot will make us hate all those li's it won't make sense from the dev to let things stay like this... however, making a plot to turn this around won't be easy because no one of us will believe at all that they did it because they were forced of something like they all were brainwashed... I think masq may have underestimated how that will make us hate all those Lis or to forgive them in the future...
And forcing the mc (the player) to accept what happened in a linear way won't help either, it will make it even worse.

Don't envy the writer right now........ :LOL:

(btw, can't kill the son yet? xD)
Nope... not yet. He is still asshole who think He is the boss.

And as for Vados...

I understand that bastard is her son. And this motherly instinct for her son was born in her. That's why she's on the son's side..

It would be nice if she stood on the side of MC at least once..
Almost always when there is trouble, she doesn't interfere. But as far as her son is concerned, she cares about him very much.

And we can see that he is a trouble... And asshole. Vados is blind.

I don't know.. I am waiting for this to be resolved further.
But what's for sure, is that I won't forgive Vados that easily, maybe even.. never.
I don't know what Dev has to do, to show her somehow from the better side. So far she helps this asshole of a son and don't give a fck about MC. This don't look good.

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
i just love how story is developing phahahah first that Bolldick Bollock whatever his name is now can walk across universes and god be a punching bag "no matter if he have pieces of creation and threat to everyone hahah and threat to Zeno and Angels play now waifu thing not care about everything" :ROFLMAO: leter dont know who is drinking and who is paying in literal sense :D

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: luisar018 and Masq

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Nope... not yet. He is still asshole who think He is the boss.

And as for Vados...

I understand that bastard is her son. And this motherly instinct for her son was born in her. That's why she's on the son's side..

It would be nice if she stood on the side of MC at least once..
Almost always when there is trouble, she doesn't interfere. But as far as her son is concerned, she cares about him very much.

And we can see that he is a trouble... And asshole. Vados is blind.

I don't know.. I am waiting for this to be resolved further.
But what's for sure, is that I won't forgive Vados that easily, maybe even.. never.
I don't know what Dev has to do, to show her somehow from the better side. So far she helps this asshole of a son and don't give a fck about MC. This don't look good.
The dev should have made a daughter instead of a son, we have no problem at all with daughters and there is always a good way to punish them :LOL:

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Is this latest version not working? I can't seem to get started. I'm stuck at "Having erotic conversations with Vados" for now 3 days. I'm on the 7th day. The fish isn't adding new dialogue and I don't see anything else triggering further progress.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes