Phantom08

Nov 17, 2017
Probably an old bug, but where do to go after the vados creature training is at 100% complete? Whenever I click the quest it just goes back to the main area when it reaches 100 and does nothing else.

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
why is it that during game we see stats like "reputation" "affection" but upper left shows only hp and scouter shows ki_control power and something i think called god_time ?? where are te other stats
?

ace62354

Oct 8, 2017
i miss some of the old art style and may we custom name characters. that way we can have the real names an you don't violate the patron rules.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
We should of gotten some Maron, can't believe shes so forgotten.

Last edited:

Astravanger

Feb 15, 2021
Am I missing something?
It's as if there's persisting bug I come across both versions 1.04 and 1.05 that as if the content is missing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also it seems that while in the bedroom when you press save button you go to save menu and everything and when you press "return" and go to bedroom you get a prompt that it's "Not yet unlocked".

I can only assume how much stuff I missed because I couldn't get to prison and the rooms didn't work when they were supposed to.
I didn't get to play previous versions so I have no idea but could someone help me wrap my head around it? Is this is the experience everyone's getting?

I am honestly frustrated a bit because of this sense of confusion I get since it literally feels like the stuff should be unlocked or should be there but it isn't.

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Am I missing something?
It's as if there's persisting bug I come across both versions 1.04 and 1.05 that as if the content is missing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also it seems that while in the bedroom when you press save button you go to save menu and everything and when you press "return" and go to bedroom you get a prompt that it's "Not yet unlocked".

I can only assume how much stuff I missed because I couldn't get to prison and the rooms didn't work when they were supposed to.
I didn't get to play previous versions so I have no idea but could someone help me wrap my head around it? Is this is the experience everyone's getting?

I am honestly frustrated a bit because of this sense of confusion I get since it literally feels like the stuff should be unlocked or should be there but it isn't.
The Videl stuff is really confusing because we had a different writer at that time who was writing everything for her and decided to leave. Someone SHOULD have fixed the Videl prison scenes sequence so that they only show on purely mind control but I can definitely imagine there being loose ends. I already have a solution for that next update however.

To see Videls scenes, just use the dragon to switch to mind control then the prisoner reset!

Astravanger

Feb 15, 2021
The Videl stuff is really confusing because we had a different writer at that time who was writing everything for her and decided to leave. Someone SHOULD have fixed the Videl prison scenes sequence so that they only show on purely mind control but I can definitely imagine there being loose ends. I already have a solution for that next update however.

To see Videls scenes, just use the dragon to switch to mind control then the prisoner reset!
But are the rooms working as intended?

Because until I got like, all of the girls move in into the rooms only 18 was in one of the rooms at some point and no other girls were in the rooms.

Will definitely check the prisoner reset method but I am still unclear on how to get to the prison, the map claims it's still "Not yet unlocked" and remains as such until I need to get so 21 lab.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes