GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Oh boy! I am getting antsy for whats to come!:sneaky: Cant wait to severely punish EVERYONE involved in the betrayal, and finally maim, torture and at the end Hakai Dumbfuck(The son :p I got betrayal tinglies the moment he came to be). At least I hope we get to smack the shit out of Vados as punishment(think in the line of BDSM/extremely disobedient sub), and possibly strip her of power for some time while it goes on too, and def overkill the son, with a side of Hakai, extra crispy. IDGAF if he's the current heir to the throne, we can always make a new one, and a way better one at that. We are GOD, better leave heirs worthy of it too, as beings like Dumbfuck is , just that, overly arrogant Dumbfucks.
EDIT; And not to forget; Wiping out those fucking Warrior pricks.

Last edited:

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I tried and I just can't get into the design of some of the characters that barely look anything like the established characters and I've never been a fan of these types of games or artists exaggerating ... "assets". Beside that there seems to be some jarring differences in quality/character designs too which just in the preview images is pretty noticeable, the lack of consistency reminds me of those games were some developer is just searching through Rule34 and taking images to throw into their "game".

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
I tried and I just can't get into the design of some of the characters that barely look anything like the established characters and I've never been a fan of these types of games or artists exaggerating ... "assets". Beside that there seems to be some jarring differences in quality/character designs too which just in the preview images is pretty noticeable, the lack of consistency reminds me of those games were some developer is just searching through Rule34 and taking images to throw into their "game".
That's completely cool and I totally get it. The style isn't for everyone, I suppose its just something you either like or not, if that makes sense?
Thanks for trying it though

tsmox

Jul 22, 2020
Beside Fairy Tale Adventure, is there any other game similar to this? I really like the way this game plays out and something similar would be appreciated.

Reactions: Masq

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Finally! Someone gets it.
Its like the dev wants to make sure the characters are "adult" so he deforms the chars original body. I mean, its not even attractive

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
So I've been a lurker for a while, been following this game on this site for a while. Since it's had it's original name and I have never felt this many emotions on an update's cliffhanger. My rant/review for this update has many spoilers so in case there are any who haven't played all the way to end I am hiding most of my thoughts.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
So I've been a lurker for a while, been following this game on this site for a while. Since it's had it's original name and I have never felt this many emotions on an update's cliffhanger. My rant/review for this update has many spoilers so in case there are any who haven't played all the way to end I am hiding most of my thoughts.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love this haha

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gamer_Dan92
Dec 29, 2019
can anyone provide a save file? i played this game before and it's a lot of grinding.... i don't wanna do that again.... so if anyone can provide with a save file that'd be great

Reactions: Ziriusreborn

Nanen

Feb 24, 2020
Imma make my prediction, I think Vados knew that the time to act is not now. I mean sure Vados can get mad but the MC is a far better god of destruction than the son could ever be and the fact that he trusts the warriors is just one of his dumb moves. I think she will rescue/help the MC regain his powers and probably aquire even more power. Like alot more and together defeat everyone. Maybe with the help of some other GoDs?

RCD91

Dec 6, 2020
Just strated playing your game Masq, I love it please keep it going with some more updates and new ideas. Having said I do have some thoughts, like why no preggo bellies plus some action with that? What's the time ring/customization ring? Maybe add in Zangya for the story I would love to see her as my Queen and bare me a child. Maybe also add green and orange aura and some customization to the MC perhaps if you want.

Hecatonchire

Jan 5, 2018
Hi,
somebody can explain few things plz ?
- what's the difference, in term of gameplay, between "mind control" and "summoning power" ?
- I have Viddel prisonner but can't interact with her in any ways. Not implemented yet or am I doing something wrong ?
- the 2de time with the dragon, I have a "reset prisonner" wish. What does it change ?

Thx

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Exarioch

May 21, 2018
Imma make my prediction, I think Vados knew that the time to act is not now. I mean sure Vados can get mad but the MC is a far better god of destruction than the son could ever be and the fact that he trusts the warriors is just one of his dumb moves. I think she will rescue/help the MC regain his powers and probably aquire even more power. Like alot more and together defeat everyone. Maybe with the help of some other GoDs?
Vados has proven several times that she is on her son's side and the fact that she doesn't get involved is part of the plan (too obvious).
Hope we does get rid her and his son (and Gohan) for good... I don't mind if our MC team up with Whis and take Vados' place as a new angel.

( Whis can't get pregnant and the MC can give him a feminine forms with the news powers ).

Never liked Gohan (and never understand the hype about him ) and this update made me him suffer very painfully ( I want to Hakai his arms, legs and his genitals parts...)

Hope that our son doesn't fuck our harem while we recover our power ( because that called ntr and I don' like the ntr...)...

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
So I'm gonna guess you can't beat the Clone...no matter what you do? Bought Bombs, high stats, and different items.....still kicks my ass.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes