Shanic

May 14, 2017
I take it we're talking Ren'Py 7.4 and more specifically it having set gl2 = True, yes? If so, there's two ways you can go about it. Disabling model-based rendering (see below) for now – which would buy you time to upgrade your rig – or build it yourself. Pull a version, unpack the assets, delete the .rpyc files, and build using Ren'Py 7.3.5, for instance. Be sure to keep your newly compiled .rpyc files on any subsequent update by temporarily unpacking the game files and only moving over assets like images and script files. That should keep your saves compatible with your version.
Thanks, I couldn't compile pbattle.rpyc and script.rpyc (post delete) and had to keep them for launch and build, but it worked still need unpacking the game files which looks weird
I accept any hint

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
there's a shit ton of plot holes in this but i can get over them well most but i cant get over freeza calling goku kakarot freeza has always showed himself to be respectful even to those he wants dead.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Vados has proven several times that she is on her son's side and the fact that she doesn't get involved is part of the plan (too obvious).
Hope we does get rid her and his son (and Gohan) for good... I don't mind if our MC team up with Whis and take Vados' place as a new angel.

( Whis can't get pregnant and the MC can give him a feminine forms with the news powers ).

Never liked Gohan (and never understand the hype about him ) and this update made me him suffer very painfully ( I want to Hakai his arms, legs and his genitals parts...)

Hope that our son doesn't fuck our harem while we recover our power ( because that called ntr and I don' like the ntr...)...
So I've been a lurker for a while, been following this game on this site for a while. Since it's had it's original name and I have never felt this many emotions on an update's cliffhanger. My rant/review for this update has many spoilers so in case there are any who haven't played all the way to end I am hiding most of my thoughts.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't hide it, I love Vados...
But yeah.. I'm disappointed.
After all, Vados knew that MC had sex with other women and it didn't bother her, until now... now suddenly it bothers her.

It pisses me off that she's more on the side of that stupid son too. It's sad.

In addition, the MC is so stupid to bring The Warriors into their universe. I knew from the beginning that it was a bad idea and sooner or later we would be in trouble.

Last edited:

drakestone212

Feb 8, 2019
Console Commands ?

All I got to work was:

Ki_Control = QTY

But lost on the other commands

Powerlevel does not work either ?

Can yall help?

yourdadsdad

Dec 12, 2017
So I've been a lurker for a while, been following this game on this site for a while. Since it's had it's original name and I have never felt this many emotions on an update's cliffhanger. My rant/review for this update has many spoilers so in case there are any who haven't played all the way to end I am hiding most of my thoughts.

Vados betraying MC really came out of nowhere , i thought she would help with the warriors atleast

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Vados betraying MC really came out of nowhere , i thought she would help with the warriors atleast
Yeah.. that hurts the most. Vados is, now maybe even.. "was" my favorite woman in the game, along with Android 18.
Now I don't know what to think of her.

But I hope that she will come to the rescue of MC and explain everything.

Evil Wolf

Nov 11, 2019

bro as soon as the son betrayed us (i saw it coming a lil) i was like....fuck i should have taken that chick from you so you actually have something to cry about. i just wanted to be a good dad to you and you do this?! that made my blood boil lmao! looks like next update imma have to start all over again so i can actually take her from him.

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
OK so after I originally decided to wait for more content way back when the first time travel and clone arc ended I was hopeful that this game would shape up a little, however after playing through the current build fully I have somethings I need to say.

1. The main point of any Hgame is the sex and there is far too little focus on that here, we get the girls in the Castle rooms finally and it the feels like that was an afterthought like just "Remember this" and 1 scene with 21 with command, like early game we should be able to get some girls moved in and work on romancing them fully like 18 Caulifla Bulma as they all appear rather early but seriously the girls have a distracting lack of attention put on them.

2. The whole resting between main story missions thing is painfully played out, I can understand it if it played into more into limiting your interractions with the girls on a daily basis so you are not just mashing through the content in 5mins but as it is the main story should not need this.

3. The lack of changed dialogue in repeat scenes such as early game you ask Vados for a handy and every single god damn time the dialogue of the scene frames it as the first time you asked.

4. The "Powers" you choose at the begining are pointless and either need to properly play into how you romance the girls (mind control with 18 comes to mind) or scrapped entirely.

5. The whole Zeno Ressurecting everyone is utterly wasted and it should have ended with the MC asserting full dominance over the married Z fighters so we could claim the girls for our own without it becoming the painfully dragged out plot point in the current arc, it just feels really really silly.

6 And finally the current arc started good, with the whole Vados made human for a while instantly lost a couple points for not fully commiting and redrawing her with a human skin tone (dealers choice on that one I wont say what tone I think cause other may want differently) got abit interesting with her capture and them forcing the child to be born early and raised to hate you I know its not a trope thats as played out as the rest in this game so it could have gone somewhere but nope get "Son" back and he is just an ass right up to the point where stupidity from point 5 plays out, now honestly I think the better way to have handled this would have been to either have the child as an enemy for a while before capturing him and then you and Vados slowly work on undoing the brainwashing he was under to gain another proxy or have him be such an ass that our MC goes to Whis and ask him to make the child just a Saiyan remove the god and angel DNA from him as punishment and after that some inner conflict with Vados who feels betrayed by your actions, Or you bring your Son back and a few story beats later Whis fully Hakai's him leading to a conflict between Vados and the other angels with you supporting her.

anyway Im done sorry for the rant but I felt I just had to say something as I really like this games basic ideas and such and feel its just not getting there.

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
OK so after I originally decided to wait for more content way back when the first time travel and clone arc ended I was hopeful that this game would shape up a little, however after playing through the current build fully I have somethings I need to say.

1. The main point of any Hgame is the sex and there is far too little focus on that here, we get the girls in the Castle rooms finally and it the feels like that was an afterthought like just "Remember this" and 1 scene with 21 with command, like early game we should be able to get some girls moved in and work on romancing them fully like 18 Caulifla Bulma as they all appear rather early but seriously the girls have a distracting lack of attention put on them.

2. The whole resting between main story missions thing is painfully played out, I can understand it if it played into more into limiting your interractions with the girls on a daily basis so you are not just mashing through the content in 5mins but as it is the main story should not need this.

3. The lack of changed dialogue in repeat scenes such as early game you ask Vados for a handy and every single god damn time the dialogue of the scene frames it as the first time you asked.

4. The "Powers" you choose at the begining are pointless and either need to properly play into how you romance the girls (mind control with 18 comes to mind) or scrapped entirely.

5. The whole Zeno Ressurecting everyone is utterly wasted and it should have ended with the MC asserting full dominance over the married Z fighters so we could claim the girls for our own without it becoming the painfully dragged out plot point in the current arc, it just feels really really silly.

6 And finally the current arc started good, with the whole Vados made human for a while instantly lost a couple points for not fully commiting and redrawing her with a human skin tone (dealers choice on that one I wont say what tone I think cause other may want differently) got abit interesting with her capture and them forcing the child to be born early and raised to hate you I know its not a trope thats as played out as the rest in this game so it could have gone somewhere but nope get "Son" back and he is just an ass right up to the point where stupidity from point 5 plays out, now honestly I think the better way to have handled this would have been to either have the child as an enemy for a while before capturing him and then you and Vados slowly work on undoing the brainwashing he was under to gain another proxy or have him be such an ass that our MC goes to Whis and ask him to make the child just a Saiyan remove the god and angel DNA from him as punishment and after that some inner conflict with Vados who feels betrayed by your actions, Or you bring your Son back and a few story beats later Whis fully Hakai's him leading to a conflict between Vados and the other angels with you supporting her.

anyway Im done sorry for the rant but I felt I just had to say something as I really like this games basic ideas and such and feel its just not getting there.
Fair enough I respect your opinion man, thanks for being respectful about it!

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes