Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Bugs I've noticed that have persisted since 1.4 over to 1.5, that is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Enjoy the game. I hope there is more antics to come involving Goku, that big dumb lovable idiot.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Masq

Skunktail

Jun 4, 2017
new game save, new install, new install location, new download as well, though i could try downloading from a different host, doubt that would fix it as the zip file tests clean, no errors for 7-zip

so far i am trying to get to the point where i need the bombs, to see what happens
ok so, if you get to the point where the game actually wants you to have bombs, it doesn't crash for me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
Dec 25, 2019
The scene where everyone betrays you made me feel bad because I really like the characters and I wish I had the option of at least choosing not to cheat on them.

Like those theories in youtube of goku where he is betrayed by is friends and is locked in the hyperbolic time chamber
for 10,000 years

• Haha

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
The scene where everyone betrays you made me feel bad because I really like the characters and I wish I had the option of at least choosing not to cheat on them.

Like those theories in youtube of goku where he is betrayed by is friends and is locked in the hyperbolic time chamber
for 10,000 years
I at least wish we got 18 to defend herself since she was convinced Krillin was cheating on her with the Snake Lady from Snake Way

Reactions: Gamer_Dan92

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
Anyone have a save from the end of 1.04? Cleaned out my pc a few months ago and didn't transfer over my saves for this game

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Haha that's fair. I suppose the issue is that I'm treating it like a novel. I've already planned out a lot of things in advance but slowly modify the story to fit certain scenarios. Some people will love it and others will hate it
I think you would be way better off remaking the game with your new vision in mind.

• Thinking Face

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Haha that's fair. I suppose the issue is that I'm treating it like a novel. I've already planned out a lot of things in advance but slowly modify the story to fit certain scenarios. Some people will love it and others will hate it
I have to say I did feel a bit disappointed by how you turned this and made all characters betray the mc... the only thing that keeps me playing this is because I know you and your team are hard workers and will turn this back in the proper direction again. Just know that most of the players do get attached to certain characters and having them turn on us will make us consider dropping the game completely, I was at that point too myself but did not drop it because I trust your skills.
Anyway, will see how you turn all this back ;)

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Divine Adventure [v1.0.5] [Masquerade] – Compressed

(207.43 MB :: ~ 1.58 GiB)
(197.51 MB :: ~1.58 GiB)
(190.63 MB :: >1.36 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Too bad it doesn't have a version for older hardware, I'm here
I take it we're talking Ren'Py 7.4 and more specifically it having set gl2 = True, yes? If so, there's two ways you can go about it. Disabling model-based rendering (see below) for now – which would buy you time to upgrade your rig – or build it yourself. Pull a version, unpack the assets, delete the .rpyc files, and build using Ren'Py 7.3.5, for instance. Be sure to keep your newly compiled .rpyc files on any subsequent update by temporarily unpacking the game files and only moving over assets like images and script files. That should keep your saves compatible with your version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Shanic

Artcool

Nov 7, 2019
Spoiler ahead
please PLEASE tell me we will get our revenge...the ending of this update felt so f horrible. and guys i am for real now... our son deserved hard punishment..

• Haha
3.30 star(s) 68 Votes