TheDavyJones

Dec 26, 2019
Hi Masq

I've been learning a lot about Dragon Ballz Universe from this game of yours more than the original Dragon Ballz franchise, Keep up the good work, sorry I couldn't be one of your fund supporter, this game is super awesome.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Masq

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
This game had some serious potential many, many updates ago (back when it was called Dragon Ball Infinity) but now I'm not sure what's the point anymore. Like, where's the game going and why should I care at this point?

Reactions: Hysni

Skunktail

Jun 4, 2017
so i seem to be encountering an error, and can nothing i do seems to fix it, i started with a clean install twice now, no save editing. i cannot purchase tuffle bombs, tried a save where i hacked and i tried one where i didn't.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
This game had some serious potential many, many updates ago (back when it was called Dragon Ball Infinity) but now I'm not sure what's the point anymore. Like, where's the game going and why should I care at this point?
Haha that's fair. I suppose the issue is that I'm treating it like a novel. I've already planned out a lot of things in advance but slowly modify the story to fit certain scenarios. Some people will love it and others will hate it

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
so i seem to be encountering an error, and can nothing i do seems to fix it, i started with a clean install twice now, no save editing. i cannot purchase tuffle bombs, tried a save where i hacked and i tried one where i didn't.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This occurs on a new game save? If its still happening regardless I can give you the codes to skip

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Does this have a lot of sex scenes and content yet? I remember playing long ago and the beginning was boring with just training and sleep and training etc and I gave up, felt like a trainer game

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I hope this bug has been fixed, which made it impossible to play the game further. :D
(I couldn't win the fight at all, but I forgot opponent's name already)

Skunktail

Jun 4, 2017
This occurs on a new game save? If its still happening regardless I can give you the codes to skip
new game save, new install, new install location, new download as well, though i could try downloading from a different host, doubt that would fix it as the zip file tests clean, no errors for 7-zip

so far i am trying to get to the point where i need the bombs, to see what happens

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes