Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
How much incest content now / it's your daughter , right?

Seems like an awesome game. Most the content with 18 / bulma / bulmas mom?

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: luisar018

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Is this latest version not working? I can't seem to get started. I'm stuck at "Having erotic conversations with Vados" for now 3 days. I'm on the 7th day. The fish isn't adding new dialogue and I don't see anything else triggering further progress.
You need to go to Tuffalia and talk to Jaco!

Reactions: luisar018

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
So I've just reached the whole 18 being pregnant situation and I'm pretty disappointed that the pregnancy was just quickly brushed over. No pregnant art, no new dialogue options, no nothing.

I was really hoping that pregnancy would play a bigger role in this game as it's one of my favourite kinks.
That's really disappointing to hear and I'll most likely hold off on this game until it's more complete then. I really wanted to knock up my favorite DBZ women.

john1103

Mar 21, 2019
Je pense qu'on punir vados en la faisant regarder impuissante à la tournure de son fils par mc et par heles remis sur pied grace aux boucles de cristales. Et après la mort due son fils lui retirer son titre et sa fonction d'ange et servir d'esclave à mon mc comme videl au début du jeu. Mais pouvoir laisser le choix à mon mc de décider si il lui pardonne ou pas.

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
How do we even play this? I click New God, which I'm guessing is New Game. Zeno's say something about making a new mortal, and then nothing. I can't do anything.
Okay, I fixed it. Switching out of fullscreen did the trick.

Last edited:

derus87

Jan 16, 2021
i can't advance. i arrived at Oslo's he brought me the throne room.

i can't use the bed sign it says that place is not ready yet. So basically i'm screwed and can't advance with the story.

has anyone else encoutered this problem?

ironl00

Mar 15, 2020
i can't advance. i arrived at Oslo's he brought me the throne room.

i can't use the bed sign it says that place is not ready yet. So basically i'm screwed and can't advance with the story.

has anyone else encoutered this problem?
dont use that bed sign use the other one on the top right of the screen near the "quest" button

Reactions: soulrave

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
i wish he add chichi with not changes to her look
Man, the problem with Chi Chi is that my old artist couldn't draw her properly. No idea why! The only solution would be to find another artist which I'm working on asap

Je pense qu'on punir vados en la faisant regarder impuissante à la tournure de son fils par mc et par heles remis sur pied grace aux boucles de cristales. Et après la mort due son fils lui retirer son titre et sa fonction d'ange et servir d'esclave à mon mc comme videl au début du jeu. Mais pouvoir laisser le choix à mon mc de décider si il lui pardonne ou pas.
C'est une très bonne idée! Merci!

Reactions: radbaz25

AinzOoalGown1

May 13, 2020
Oohh that fucking Son and that cunt mother of hes are going down for good.. Gohan too, I look forward to next big update.

daddyCzapo

Mar 26, 2019
Does anybody have a savegame from the end of 1.0.5? I wiped my save games and i don't want to play through the whole game again.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Happy new and improoved 2022 everybody!

18 is insatiable and wants to sleep with you ... why complain?

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes