FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Haven't played this in almost a year, but I got an Android now. Good on you for bringing back more than one save slot. As nice as it is to have wishes to dive into memories I'd rather have easier access to the scenes.

I'm hoping Moro's wife is fuckable, looking at the changelogs, and that you added sex with the Saiyan Queen. I'm also hoping that this son of the Mc is either someone canon or at least a descendant of a Canon. Not counting the MC, just because there isn't as much of a wow factor in it being just an oc not tied to a known Saiyan.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Masq

Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
Ok, so I'm confused about something. Krillin & 18's daughter got brought back into the past by 18 right & lived her life there? So is she alive again like everyone else? And if so is she a child or an adult? Or has this been answered at a part I've not got to yet?

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Ok, so I'm confused about something. Krillin & 18's daughter got brought back into the past by 18 right & lived her life there? So is she alive again like everyone else? And if so is she a child or an adult? Or has this been answered at a part I've not got to yet?
No haha, she was never brought back to the past. She stayed on Earth with the others. She's still a child. A little older now though

MikuMiku123

Apr 29, 2017
This is one of the few games where I actually find the story interesting, and don't just skim through it to provide context. I just wish the lewd scenes were a little better paced out at times. It will transition from silly event, to serious event, to lewd event. If the lewd event happened sequentially, it could provide buildup to when you finally get to the scene and can see the CG. Instead we (sometimes) get a tease of upcoming lewd scene, but then get distracted on a sidequest. I enjoy the writing and story enough to keep me engaged through that, but then we finally get to the lewd scene, I have to start myself back up again. I know that art assets are limited of course, so I understand that they may need to be stretched out a bit. Since lewd scenes aren't repeatable, I've taken to saving at each one, and I'm beginning to run out of save file slots.

It looks like we're nearing the end of this arc and stakes have never been higher? Will the story continue at the end of this arc or will you begin to wrap up development? :)

Reactions: gilgamesh9

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
This is one of the few games where I actually find the story interesting, and don't just skim through it to provide context. I just wish the lewd scenes were a little better paced out at times. It will transition from silly event, to serious event, to lewd event. If the lewd event happened sequentially, it could provide buildup to when you finally get to the scene and can see the CG. Instead we (sometimes) get a tease of upcoming lewd scene, but then get distracted on a sidequest. I enjoy the writing and story enough to keep me engaged through that, but then we finally get to the lewd scene, I have to start myself back up again. I know that art assets are limited of course, so I understand that they may need to be stretched out a bit. Since lewd scenes aren't repeatable, I've taken to saving at each one, and I'm beginning to run out of save file slots.

It looks like we're nearing the end of this arc and stakes have never been higher? Will the story continue at the end of this arc or will you begin to wrap up development? :)
Hey thanks! The lewd thing is frustrating to me. It's mainly down to a lot of artists having issues at times so I have to write around a certain situation. For example in the latest update I had written some romance and lewd scenes for Aeshuria. She was actually meant to replace Vados hence the new planet. The artist I had assigned to draw her lewd scenes took an incredibly long time and when he sent it to me, the drawings looked really bad. I had to completely cut out those scenes in order to make the release date. I'm currently trying to find a consistent artist and has a good style as well.

As for the story, I have two more arcs planned story wise. But I'll probably polish the game before proceeding!

Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
No haha, she was never brought back to the past. She stayed on Earth with the others. She's still a child. A little older now though
Really huh guess I misread the scene with 18 in the past then. Pity I'd be interested to see what your take on an adult Maron would be.

Also kind of sad we never saw art for Towa

Last edited:

Vectoro

Mar 17, 2020
But ya know with 18 getting pregnant I admit to wondering what kids with the other woman would be like. That lead me to ponder what would happen if Caulifla and Kale fused into Kefla again & got pregnant. Would the child vanish when the fusion broke, would the fusion remain intact to preserve that life, or (my fave) the fusion brakes but both Caulifla and Kale are pregnant.

What sounds more interesting to you?

(Also sad no sex with the Saiyan Queen be cool to spawn a whole dynasty from her)

Reactions: Masq

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
But ya know with 18 getting pregnant I admit to wondering what kids with the other woman would be like. That lead me to ponder what would happen if Caulifla and Kale fused into Kefla again & got pregnant. Would the child vanish when the fusion broke, would the fusion remain intact to preserve that life, or (my fave) the fusion brakes but both Caulifla and Kale are pregnant.

What sounds more interesting to you?

(Also sad no sex with the Saiyan Queen be cool to spawn a whole dynasty from her)
Haha I've got something planned!

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Oh naisu, haven't updated recent versions since I was waiting for game to have decent progress before jumping back in. Planning to add other girls from the main series?
You'd be surprised haha, give it a try when you have the time

AlfMO

Sep 30, 2021
Will you guys add a gallery or something?
Or update Godtube? For some reason I can't save at all and repeating everything every single time is just...F

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Will you guys add a gallery or something?
Or update Godtube? For some reason I can't save at all and repeating everything every single time is just...F
Which version are you playing?

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes