Feb 9, 2018
Where do the save files go ? the "Divine_Adventure-x.xx-win\game\saves " folder doesnt use the saves i put in, and after reinstaling the game, inside the game saves/select god still has the old saves.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
When I made the game years ago, my initial idea was to make the player a young character. No idea why it's still up there though!
Well that explains that at least lol.
Couple random questions if you dont mind me asking:
Why so little H content of saiyan queen? (Loved her design, thicc thighs save lives)
What would the size of the saiyan ship from the past be in km/miles (or in comparison to a continent or something)? Cus the estimate given in the game would be like the size of a gas giant, even a few days on non stop walking is enough to cross a country irl (IE walking 10 hours a day at a constant speed for like 3 days gets you like 150 kilometers) lol. - Yes weeby question IK, but this detail left me curious :×

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Well that explains that at least lol.
Couple random questions if you dont mind me asking:
Why so little H content of saiyan queen? (Loved her design, thicc thighs save lives)
What would the size of the saiyan ship from the past be in km/miles (or in comparison to a continent or something)? Cus the estimate given in the game would be like the size of a gas giant, even a few days on non stop walking is enough to cross a country irl (IE walking 10 hours a day at a constant speed for like 3 days gets you like 150 kilometers) lol. - Yes weeby question IK, but this detail left me curious :×
Haha it's mostly just artists. I have so much stuff I want to do but the art is always an issue. For example with the latest release, I would like to focus on Caulifla,Kale and a few other characters. But in order to fit the time frame, I'd probably only be able to do Caulifla and Kale at the speed the artists draw.

As for the ship I can't give exact size but remember that Saiyan countries and continents are bigger than what we have on Earth!

Reactions: Kotobiki

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Where do the save files go ? the "Divine_Adventure-x.xx-win\game\saves " folder doesnt use the saves i put in, and after reinstaling the game, inside the game saves/select god still has the old saves.
If they don't go in there

You can check in C:\Users\[YourName]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Dragon Ball Infinity-1530118037

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
I ran into a bug, in the other reality, in the arm wrestling. After the countdown, I am suddenly transported to the church to search for Ruperskilten (or something like that) in the book. Did I mess up my save?

yoasakura13

Dec 29, 2019
Ok I'm looking at the controls for the android version and most of em work except the menu, swipe 2x left&right to open the game menu, I don't know, it just does not work man it's infuriating.

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
I like this game, but at the same time it look like the dev forgot what's the story was about and do something else after that.

Like :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is so much more i could say about how it doesn't make sense or how it look like the dev forgot what he was doing (I won't speak about the TV we should see in the bedroom, i never found it tho, nor about the training room where we could use the ring from the clone, wich i never found too let's just say it was background and not really functionnal)

It's kind of a frustration at some point, so i do like the game cuz i had fun being the overpowered god of destruction and even if i got bug there and there, it was still a fun ride ! Need to work on logic for the story tho.

I SAID what i THINKS of the GAME so thanks y'all for not going after me for that, it is subjective and as such my OWN opinion.

With love, Akrizael.

Reactions: Vlown and Masq

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
I like this game, but at the same time it look like the dev forgot what's the story was about and do something else after that.

Like :

There is so much more i could say about how it doesn't make sense or how it look like the dev forgot what he was doing (I won't speak about the TV we should see in the bedroom, i never found it tho, nor about the training room where we could use the ring from the clone, wich i never found too let's just say it was background and not really functionnal)

It's kind of a frustration at some point, so i do like the game cuz i had fun being the overpowered god of destruction and even if i got bug there and there, it was still a fun ride ! Need to work on logic for the story tho.

I SAID what i THINKS of the GAME so thanks y'all for not going after me for that, it is subjective and as such my OWN opinion.

With love, Akrizael.
Dude you don't have to worry haha, I enjoy seeing posts like these. It shows that you paid attention.

Vados wasn't made entirely human. They just restricted her angel powers completely. I even checked the game script right now and the exact line is this:

Whis "I strip you of your angel status."

Vados was still an angel, she just couldn't use her angel powers anymore. As for the pregnancy; angels and mortals have always been able to breed. I can't remember if Aeshuria explains this in the recent update but if an angel or mortal have a child; the result is always catastrophic.

The TV and training room things I completely agree; I'll probably remove those lines soon!

For Moro I'm not too sure if you care about spoilers and such but

He sealed your power in his wife because that would be the last place you would look.

I absolutely love posts like these man, if you have any more questions just ask!

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
I wonder if it'll get an update on Steam, Masquerade is one of the best when it comes to art style imho.
Haha thank you! Yeah after the next update I'll post it up on steam. I just really wish we could do faster releases. Our artists keep fizzling!

• Red Heart
Reactions: toutvabien

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
Dude you don't have to worry haha, I enjoy seeing posts like these. It shows that you paid attention.

Vados wasn't made entirely human. They just restricted her angel powers completely. I even checked the game script right now and the exact line is this:

Whis "I strip you of your angel status."

Vados was still an angel, she just couldn't use her angel powers anymore. As for the pregnancy; angels and mortals have always been able to breed. I can't remember if Aeshuria explains this in the recent update but if an angel or mortal have a child; the result is always catastrophic.

The TV and training room things I completely agree; I'll probably remove those lines soon!

For Moro I'm not too sure if you care about spoilers and such but

He sealed your power in his wife because that would be the last place you would look.

I absolutely love posts like these man, if you have any more questions just ask!
Welp that's a pleasure to be honest i kind of restricted myself since i didn't want to be a pain but when you tell me you don't mind... Make me want to tell what i thinks on some point, so yeah i do have a lot of question tbh :

If you have the time you can add me on discord / Datenshi#5789 / might be easier to ask everything i have in mind

Thanks for giving me time and for answering ! :)

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 68 Votes