DaddyWic

Feb 2, 2022
Do I need to wait for next update to move further in the game after meeting with my son and vados and returning back to train??

Carthe

Jan 15, 2020
How do we start doing stuff? I'm stuck in the throne room, only able to either talk with the fish, Vados and have sex with her. The story doesn't progress at all

yoasakura13

Dec 29, 2019
Dear god someone please help me with these android controls I can't open the menu no matter what I try, or at least how to get this running on joiplay so I don't have to deal with the android version ever again.

YaGuy

Jul 31, 2021
Dear god someone please help me with these android controls I can't open the menu no matter what I try, or at least how to get this running on joiplay so I don't have to deal with the android version ever again.
The Android port isn't bad. But just so you know you get to the menu by going to your room and then pressing the save icon. Then you can get the menu and stuff like settings. Swipe to the left to rewind by one, swipe up (or down not sure) to get the menu and then swipe right to enter skip mode

exava

Nov 11, 2018
honestly; its the better dbz game. though it still needs a sandbox mode for all the girls and not just the scenes via remembering

Aug 2, 2020
Any idea of when the new update is coming?, I have been a short time around and don't know how much takes to these games to be released.

Thanks in advance and if you do me the favour, quote this message so it is easier to find.

Again thank you so much.

bababooey00

Dec 3, 2020
In the quest when Vados get's kidnapped, where is she? The text skipped itself so i don't know what to do. Is there anybody that can help me?

exava

Nov 11, 2018
In the quest when Vados get's kidnapped, where is she? The text skipped itself so i don't know what to do. Is there anybody that can help me?
you have to do the story. just keep going into quest option then explore space if i recall

andya

Aug 8, 2018
is there a walkthrough to get all the videl scenes? should i just make a new god and choose summoning this time and blitz through the game? i am close to finishing the game and i feel like i've missed a lot about videl scenes (like she talks about me trying to rape her or something when the only thing i did was getting her from the namekians???) btw props to developer who made the characters 10 times more thicc than their original counterparts (what a cultured individual). it more than makes up for the fact that their faces are not so original. i was also expecting a scene where 18 would catch me and heles doing naughty things and it would turn into threesome but maybe it might happen in the future who knows

Reactions: Arcduke

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
Well, well.....
What do you say about this, people???

What represents this for Divine Adventure fans???

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 68 Votes