Nov 28, 2018
Divine Adventure 1.07 released for $10 patrons

cOVER.jpg

AT LAST! After the last months of delays we've finally been able to push this out. You might notice some inconsistencies in some artwork but please forgive us as we figure out which style you guys like best.

Now that the art issues are out of the way, we should be back to our normal monthly releases or every two months in big cases!

Due to the long wait, we'll start with $10 patrons then in a few days drop it to normal $5 patrons!

Get it here! -

Changelog:

- Story Update

- New scenes with Kale, Android 18, Aes and more

- Improved some older scenes

- More fixes!

As always! Any bugs let us know!

It's good to be back! Keep being awesome and look out for the new few posts!

JohnConnor2

Mar 21, 2020
Lets hope it gets uploaded here soon.
Divine Adventure 1.07 released for $10 patrons

View attachment 1717739

AT LAST! After the last months of delays we've finally been able to push this out. You might notice some inconsistencies in some artwork but please forgive us as we figure out which style you guys like best.

Now that the art issues are out of the way, we should be back to our normal monthly releases or every two months in big cases!

Due to the long wait, we'll start with $10 patrons then in a few days drop it to normal $5 patrons!

Get it here! -

Changelog:

- Story Update

- New scenes with Kale, Android 18, Aes and more

- Improved some older scenes

- More fixes!

As always! Any bugs let us know!

It's good to be back! Keep being awesome and look out for the new few posts!

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Divine Adventure [v1.0.6] [Masquerade]
compressed_.gif

1.52 GB to ≅ 202 MB

Download PC/MAC/ANDROID:

The Android port/version is not official.

On Android, I couldn't access the MENU options. :unsure:

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2020
I am kind of worried right now.... so much time for the release, I am worried for the author, let's hope there haven't been any complications or issues in his life....

gggidkm8

Jun 21, 2018
I am kind of worried right now.... so much time for the release, I am worried for the author, let's hope there haven't been any complications or issues in his life....
There has been updates, I already played the next update from what this forum had, but the ublic release wont be for awhile I think

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
To whoever the creator of this game is,
Why would you change the front page art ? The previous one with the scouter looked so good.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes