Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Welp that's a pleasure to be honest i kind of restricted myself since i didn't want to be a pain but when you tell me you don't mind... Make me want to tell what i thinks on some point, so yeah i do have a lot of question tbh :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you have the time you can add me on discord / Datenshi#5789 / might be easier to ask everything i have in mind

Thanks for giving me time and for answering ! :)
The player isn't human haha, Mortal just means anyone who isn't an angel. Sometimes anyone who isn't an angel or "god".

That's true!! This is the only part of the game that I didn't originally think about when I started making it buut my ORIGINAL draft for it years ago was that he is spawned as a young boy and doesn't know anything about the world. Fresh like the player.

He sealed it via his own piece of creation which will be explained a little in the upcoming update! Hopefully It'll make more sense!

I would give my discord but for some reason I can't log in. I think I've lost my email hahahaha.

You can continue posting here or message me privately, totally up to you! I enjoy these!

KAMrecorder

Feb 1, 2020
Hello Masq!
Your game is cool, I'm enjoying the story a lot. Major props to the artist!

Now, while playing the game I faced a couple of minor problems and decided to check the code (sorry if it's against your wishes) and to fix them for myself. You may have already solved them but here they are.

Sorry again that I took the liberties to snoop around. I was having a good read, it irked me not knowing if these things could hinder the story or cause other errors.
I don't even know what the bomb is used for anything, it should hardly do anything close to slap from the player (maybe?). I only know that I replaced various instances of it so I don't want to miss out what they are used for.
Anyways, great game!

Last edited:

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
I ran into a bug, in the other reality, in the arm wrestling. After the countdown, I am suddenly transported to the church to search for Ruperskilten (or something like that) in the book. Did I mess up my save?

Waynew91

Dec 13, 2017
I'm stuck once I get to Aes secret planet I'm told to get some rest but I can't or do anything any ideas on how to get past this? Never mind I found the hidden second sleep button

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Hello Masq!
Your game is cool, I'm enjoying the story a lot. Major props to the artist!

Now, while playing the game I faced a couple of minor problems and decided to check the code (sorry if it's against your wishes) and to fix them for myself. You may have already solved them but here they are.

Sorry again that I took the liberties to snoop around. I was having a good read, it irked me not knowing if these things could hinder the story or cause other errors.
I don't even know what the bomb is used for anything, it should hardly do anything close to slap from the player (maybe?). I only know that I replaced various instances of it so I don't want to miss out what they are used for.
Anyways, great game!
Haha I can't for the life of me remember why we made it like that. There was a reason I'm 100% certain but its so long ago that I can't remember. Either way, your fix is probably the better way to make it so thanks, I'll add it to the code later!

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
I ran into a bug, in the other reality, in the arm wrestling. After the countdown, I am suddenly transported to the church to search for Ruperskilten (or something like that) in the book. Did I mess up my save?
Does it still let you complete it?

ukrug

Oct 31, 2018
It's a long shot but I must try. This song was among the songs used, couldn't find which song it is, are there any classicists around that can id it, I would be much obliged

• Sad
Reactions: Masq

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
It's a long shot but I must try. This song was among the songs used, couldn't find which song it is, are there any classicists around that can id it, I would be much obliged
I actually remember the song; I just think it's been taken off youtube unfortunately :(

shogun1233

Apr 2, 2018
is there anything after the family reunion quest yet it didnt say end of content but theres nothing that lets me progress that i can see

yoasakura13

Dec 29, 2019
Android controls y'all? Opening that menu ain't working and I seemingly can't get the game running on joiplay so I'm stuck with figuring this shit out.

Jun 2, 2020
I feel like there are a bunch of features I don't have access to. I think I am pretty far into the game like I already came back from the past and I am bonding with Heles, but when I go to check the people I can flirt with i.e. videl, 18, and sofia it just says "there is no one here" or "we have no guests". Also the I cant access the training room or whatever to use the customization ring.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes