jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Cant side with the extremeists when dealing with Gin. something about a rock showing up out of nowhere and crushing me. I figure this is the "correct" decision as all of the others cause the number to go back up.
Also, Vados' "mouth service" doesn't work. Always comes up with "too strange" even though i burned 20 days getting Vados to jerk me off.
I think if you decide to not get involved then extremists win and number goes up anyway.

As for Vados you need to do lewd talk or whatever it was called.

Last edited:

Rauzer

Jun 17, 2018
so was never able to get the videl scene could someone post a screenshot of it just to know what i missed, we need a gallery option that shows everything not just scenes from the dragon. also maybe every new update unlocks the scenes in the gallery from the past update for people like me who can't get something to work even when trying different ways and following advice of others who got it to work, so we don't really miss anything.
The videl scene is just jerking off to her butt while she talks dirty (and immediately gets impressed by the MC's dick compared to her husbands), that's it. If i recall right it's just a closeup of said butt.

A gallery option would be nice, especially considering the previous gallery (the dragon ball wish) only includes scenes from before that, so the sex scenes with 18 and Caulifla aren't in there. And they aren't triggerable afterwards either.

In general we should have more save slots as well, dunno why the standard renpy saves aren't being used, with multiple pages.

Reactions: NG12345

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
The standing character portraits are easily my favorite part of the game. I think it would be great if the characters got some additional costumes to make this aspect of the game even better.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Mate its not basic fucking lore now is it, you are suggesting that I go and watch the DBZsuper/AF, so in your point of view I would interpret more coherently whats going in that specific event in a fan game. Through out my entire childhood and teens I fiended on DB/Z/GT so much so that I can recall most of the episodes like majority of the people that ware into the medium. I possess more than enough substantial faculty to comprehend that kind of bananas shit that the show is capable off, the fact remains that entire event was confusing alone without the aid if imagery, underwhelming execution left us all questioning and wanting more. The resolution felt weak like everything was swept under the rug, at-least for now?
Just honest thoughts.
I don't know how you can do more basic lore than something that is directly told and shown in a main arc of the main serie barely a year or two ago. so yeah, it is basic lore and you only need to watch like the 10 last minute of the black arc.

I never said it wasn't underwhelming, i said it wasn't confusing, Zeno coming and erasing the timeline is almost word for word the same as it happened in the show, the only difference is that we don't see Zeno flying a bit before busting everything, i don't see how it can be confusing when it's almost a copy past of the conclusion of a major arc in the most recent DB serie.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aton

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
Is there a way to beat Gin trail because I got the power up to 1.4 and he still said i let it drop even though it starts at 1.1 how do I beat him

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
theres 9 save slots,3 on each page.just click the 1,2or3 on the left side.
also as stated before in the thread you have to get the score to 1.0, as dbz creators are bad at maths and made the lower number a higher mortal lvl....

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I don't know how you can do more basic lore than something that is directly told and shown in a main arc of the main serie barely a year or two ago. so yeah, it is basic lore and you only need to watch like the 10 last minute of the black arc.

I never said it wasn't underwhelming, i said it wasn't confusing, Zeno coming and erasing the timeline is almost word for word the same as it happened in the show, the only difference is that we don't see Zeno flying a bit before busting everything, i don't see how it can be confusing when it's almost a copy past of the conclusion of a major arc in the most recent DB serie.
to me,actually is kinda a bless to see somethig else happen in DB universe,i mean,i love Toriyama work,but i'm so fucking tired of Toriyama creating some awesome character,just for them be surpassed by Goku for no other reason than fear of risking on another protagonist....as example i can use Gohan,who had an enormous power and now is just part of the secondary cast,total waste of the cell ark.....i watch Super just for the sake of nostalgia,but the holes that thing brings to the history is atrocious,like the potara fusion now not being permanent....the only nice things Super brought is the other universes and the gods and their"guardians",i dont consider the Zenos a nice addition,since they were introduced to history just as a way to expand the tournament of power to a tournament of the galaxies.....so to me,it doesnt matter what anyone talk about this game story,even more if its based on Super lore,i will still like what i'm seeing for now,as its better than everything goes back to Goku circle....
Btw,loved that Caulifla finnaly is into the game,cant wait for getting my hands on linux version to see how the game is going,here's hoping for Kale make her debut soon....

Last edited:

Rauzer

Jun 17, 2018
Is there any way to get to Videl?
You need the summoning power instead of the mind control one. However the chain of events is after the dragon ball wish, so you can swap if needed at that point.

Just make sure you inquire fully when talking to the namekians, and they'll hand you videl. If you have the summoning power, you can summon your prisoner (videl) for a few events where she comes to understand who you are, and then one more scene where you jerk off onto her ass while she talks dirty.

That's all the content thus far i believe.

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
Okay so I have been playing this game since .1 and I just discovered how to change between the 9 save files but I can't seem to find my original save files I click on 1 2 or 3 and none of them are there is it possible that there is another space where my file are this is what my save folder looks like
5-0-LT1.save
5-1-LT1.save
5-2-LT1.save
auto-1-LT1.save
auto-2-LT1.save
auto-3-LT1.save
auto-4-LT1.save
auto-5-LT1.save
auto-6-LT1.save
auto-7-LT1.save
auto-8-LT1.save
auto-9-LT1.save
auto-10-LT1.save
persistent

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
If she's your prisoner, I'm not sure why summoning is required. Can't you just go find her?
Honestly it feels like a hamfisted way to try to make summoning useful.

kisuno

Apr 17, 2018
I love this game BUT i have just one question.
Its How To save on Smartphone, Apple and tablet ?

D

Deleted member 482284

Anyone have save files for a the scenes? I got only the hj and bj scenes with android 18. Im at the namek planet now. What do I take as my wish? I currently have mind control now.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Anyone have save files for a the scenes? I got only the hj and bj scenes with android 18. Im at the namek planet now. What do I take as my wish? I currently have mind control now.
I would just make a save before selecting wish and go through rest of 0.6 with summoning power.

steve henry

Mar 30, 2018
I hope next we finally get some scenes with Helles, it`s been teased for a while now. I thought stuff would happen earlier when she said she`d be staying for a while on our planet until she can go home, but nothing came of it. It`d be nice to see more not so mainstream db girls as well like Cocotte or the universe 2 girls, minus ribriannes teletubby form lol. Nice update again Masquerade, love what you`re doing.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes