master-bates25

Mar 7, 2018
So to start, I love this game. I would say 3.75 or 4.0 out of 5. I like the story setup and having it be pretty simple game play where I don't have to always be 100% focus on the game, and can just casually play through. I do have a few things I would suggest to help make it better, though I know most have already been brought up. So first thing: PLEASE add more save slots, even just double the amount would be great, but would be nice to have more. The second suggestion: adding a dress-up feature; something where you can choose which outfits (if any), panties or no panties, even unlocking or buying outfits for them. Third: this is more my OCD, but I noticed when I played through again today so that I could do it with the summon ability to get Videl, that if I over trained in a day it would move my day counter up, but not make me sleep and not unlock the flirt feature with the other girls. Next: being able to spy on the other girls, and also having it be each time possibly a different scene or something, like with 18, maybe sometimes its ass shot with panties or without, or maybe see her getting herself off or taking a shower, just little things that could just be a random roll of the dice when you peak, with a possible getting caught option. The last idea I had is to maybe some how find a way of bring alternate versions of the girls from the other timelines (Dragonball, BDZ, GT, and so on) in. Maybe Bulma fucks something up and opens a portal or something. But in any case it's still a fucking awesome game and can't wait for more.

Reactions: Roosta

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I though Vados said you forbidden impregnate girl since your power of god will go to your children aswell

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Ok playing the first part of this game, I am royally pissed off, please tell me we can fuck up the tuffle queen make vados a cum dumpster... Honestly..

On top of the PC maybe a child... what kind ass pull shit is that with the tuffles? A robot that is invisble and has a powerlevel of 2 trill? bs.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Ok playing the first part of this game, I am royally pissed off, please tell me we can fuck up the tuffle queen make vados a cum dumpster... Honestly..

On top of the PC maybe a child... what kind ass pull shit is that with the tuffles? A robot that is invisble and has a powerlevel of 2 trill? bs.

Reactions: Pr0phet

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Nah,its okay,you want love?treat them good and they will fall and loyal to you..not just cumpdump bitch,go play slave game
We litteraly get the Tuffle Girl by killing her robot and stepping on her head, not by being nice. We are a god of destruction, resistance is unnacceptable, except if you are Zeno, an angel or a kaioshin, the MC only get nice once the characters have understood that.

Reactions: jazz154 and PugWug
3.30 star(s) 68 Votes