EddieBrock

Sep 1, 2017
I discovered this game recently and I noticed that Caulifla looks different in the puzzle minigame. Does anyone have the image from the old version of her? I saw on patreon there is one but I'm short on money.

Also, the game it's kinda good... just need Android 21(with Majin form) and it will be perfect :p

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Hey guys! We hope you all had a bloody great Christmas and new years!

If you have any specific ideas or suggestions please let me know here so that I we can look to adding it!

Thank you! :D

MikuMiku123

Apr 29, 2017
I'm actually not into the daddy stuff with Bulma, although I do recognize that others do. I would prefer if she would call him Master instead. Perhaps make it so there can be a custom input, or maybe give us a choice for what Bulma would call us, Master or daddy, and make different versions of the dialogue?

Also Heles/Jerez scenes please :)

Aug 8, 2016
Hey guys! We hope you all had a bloody great Christmas and new years!

If you have any specific ideas or suggestions please let me know here so that I we can look to adding it!

Thank you! :D
Merry Christmas and happy new year to you as well!
As for suggestions, I'd personally prefer it if we could slow down with pointing out how strong and powerful we are for a while, like showing off to the other gods etc and instead focus more on interaction with the characters. Have them help with your training, make choices on what type of relationship they have with us, maybe instead of only answering random people's prayers, maybe answer one of the canon girls as well?

as for kinks, I'm always a sucker for highlighting that we're 'stealing' them away from the main cast so adding more scenes focused on that is always appreciated.

Reactions: Aton

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Merry Christmas and happy new year to you as well!
As for suggestions, I'd personally prefer it if we could slow down with pointing out how strong and powerful we are for a while, like showing off to the other gods etc and instead focus more on interaction with the characters. Have them help with your training, make choices on what type of relationship they have with us, maybe instead of only answering random people's prayers, maybe answer one of the canon girls as well?

as for kinks, I'm always a sucker for highlighting that we're 'stealing' them away from the main cast so adding more scenes focused on that is always appreciated.
Ahh I was waiting for someone to bring up this point and thank you for saying it! However if you go back a few pages on this very thread, you will see a few people complaining that the player is too weak. We purposely added those scenes in so that we can set the power argument to rest!

That prayer idea is very interesting and once I haven't seen before!! It'll definitely be added.

And haha alrighty, that can be done too!

Aug 8, 2016
Ahh I was waiting for someone to bring up this point and thank you for saying it! However if you go back a few pages on this very thread, you will see a few people complaining that the player is too weak. We purposely added those scenes in so that we can set the power argument to rest!

That prayer idea is very interesting and once I haven't seen before!! It'll definitely be added.
Heh fair enough, I guess that would settle the argument, yeah. Well good then. At any rate, if there does end up being need for more powerups, tying it to the girls more is the way to go I think to get more interactions, they could help in your training (bulma with inventions, Chi chi revealing goku's training secrets or something) and you can train them in turn (potentially in more ways then one).

Cool, glad you liked the suggestions.

And haha alrighty, that can be done too!
My man (y)

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I like the new direction of the game! You guys did a hell of a good job since the last time i played (0.2) but there's room for improvement... There's no point in having such a beautiful harem if you can't interact with them. You need to implement something similiar to Visit Vados for all the women, this will be a way to add repeatable sex scenes and make us care more about them.

I might be the minority on this one but fleshing out the heroines is important, most people just want to bust a nut and be done with it, but in the end, it will be so much better if we actually give fuck about the characters. I saw your to do list on Patreon and i sincerely hope you won't drop the Dating System & Different relationship routes, having some depth and character development is never a bad thing.

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
I like the new direction of the game! You guys did a hell of a good job since the last time i played (0.2) but there's room for improvement... There's no point in having such a beautiful harem if you can't interact with them. You need to implement something similiar to Visit Vados for all the women, this will be a way to add repeatable sex scenes and make us care more about them.

I might be the minority on this one but fleshing out the heroines is important, most people just want to bust a nut and be done with it, but in the end, it will be so much better if we actually give fuck about the characters. I saw your to do list on Patreon and i sincerely hope you won't drop the Dating System & Different relationship routes, having some depth and character development is never a bad thing.
Well said and thank you, we will most certainly work on this!

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Is there a way to do win Gin´s prayer´s?
He always says that i fucked his prayers up
The Gin prayer thing doesn't matter at all haha. You will get the chance to take him on in the upcoming tournament anyway.
That said, to beat his prayers, just keep the prayer level at 1.1 or below.

So do not let the prayer level get above 1.1, it MUST go lower.

For example: 1.0, 0.9, 0.8 etc

D

Deleted member 1101747

I have a idea for vados, since she is learning what a blowjob and handjob is from the main character. You could also make vados do a footjob too.

Reactions: IReallyLikeBacon

Genradragon

Jun 24, 2018
During Gin´s prayer warring tribe if you chose to support the extremist the game sems to freeze, the backround still moves but no text apperes afterwards.
And frieza´s name is spelled wrong.

Reactions: Sole and TheByQ
3.30 star(s) 68 Votes