Proutor

Sep 25, 2018
Just finished the 0.6 and the game is really fun to go through.

I totally agree with Johnny - Doe about the interaction with the girls + the repeatable sex scene. It'll be a really good addition to the game's qualities.
And i agree with him again for the importance of the dating sim features and the different routes. That's the kind of stuff that can help the game being a game in itself and not just sex scenes with some text between them.

Reactions: AnonF21 and Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Just finished the 0.6 and the game is really fun to go through.

I totally agree with Johnny - Doe about the interaction with the girls + the repeatable sex scene. It'll be a really good addition to the game's qualities.
And i agree with him again for the importance of the dating sim features and the different routes. That's the kind of stuff that can help the game being a game in itself and not just sex scenes with some text between them.
Indeed,should put some dating sim,Something Unlimited game also planned some dating sim between lex and her women..and i really hope this game have that feature

Reactions: AnonF21

Chickenstrips

Jan 21, 2019
Hey, I run the app version and can't seem to find anyplace to save my progress, I'm afraid that if I leave the game alone for too long it will lose anything I've done. Can someone help?

Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
Hey, I run the app version and can't seem to find anyplace to save my progress, I'm afraid that if I leave the game alone for too long it will lose anything I've done. Can someone help?
You have to pinch the screen it should give you a menu it doesn't work that well.

Jspl1992

Jan 25, 2019
Problem is that i did actually slept, over a couple dozen times and the same message would appear.

Maybe i did some of the quests out of order?.
Because i got Videl from the Namekians before Bulma got the message of Videl being missing.

Also a possibility that i am just plain stupid and i am missing something quite obvious but.
-I have Videl on the other side of the planet.
-I have the summoning ability
-I slept a couple dozen days just to try it out
-Have everything done up to the "The next Arc" point

I cant either tried everything

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes