Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I completely agree about the narratives pacing being completely off.
The story constantly jumps places,it often feels like complete scenes are missing(like the earth interlude for example,or parts of the introduction even).
Characters go far too fast from 0% to 100%(the only character that has some time spend on her is 18 and even there it feels like its missing quite a few steps,hell it just completely seems to ignore Bulma suddenly going down on the MC despite their whole relationship progression being a rather lovey dovey afair prior).

MC portrayal as well is rather flunky.
On the one hand the game normally offers you moral choices on how to go about your godly business(which is good)but then just out of nowhere MC suddenly decides to take Videl prisoner(which is a genuine what the hell moment).
If the MC doesnt turn out to be a complete and utter bastard that just pretends to be nice,pretty much invalidating all your prior approach choice,this feels really inconsistent(not to mention it kind of puts his harem at risk which feels like a stupid decision to make).

I get the point of quickly trying to push out sexual content but character interactions and development are the whole appeal of these things so if you just speed through them it will lead to a rather shallow and unsatisfying endproduct(especially if the mission statement of the game focusing on a smaller but more customizable cast is still true).

Having said that,the intital concept is really good and offers great potential.
With some(or rather a complete,as damning as that may sound)overhaul of the script this could turn into something really special but as it stands its just good(if not particularly close to the original)art and a smart setup wasted on a rather incoherent and patchworky narrative.

Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
Summon lets you interact with Videl a little bit, mind control doesn't fuck all as far as I know, but I never picked it.
It changes an option you have when you answer prayers once so far. Imho it should be easy mode as you meet the girls it could passively sway them to your harem it could even work against vados as it is a gift given by xeno. Summon should be normal mechanically not sure how to implement summoning and hard could be regeneration there is a health stat and it seems to be planned to be used in fighting but as the point of a h game is not the story as much as it is the pie and as such mind control would be auto easy mode to get all the ladies all up on your swizzle stick. Summon would let you interact and you will need to use dialog to get them on the magic rod. And if you use them you will have to find an encounter them in addition to convince them to the rythem stick

tempzedd

May 29, 2017
After freeing the slaves and extracting that demon out of the little girl, when i destroy the planet i get this error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maragas

Jan 21, 2018
Today I had finally enough time to try this and I can say this, this is an extremely good game. I especially like the art style and sex dialogue.
As for my recommendations on future updates;
Less repetitive training or even more images for the puzzle. Maybe other training options with different minigames?
Some of the mortal level/praying stuff is too similar for me, like it is from certain Choice games. I think it needs some more options.
I love the dirty talk so more and more always welcome, especially the Netori dialogues for me.

As for bugs, only one that really bothered me is that Android 18's room always showed on other rooms tab, even when he wasn't there I was able to peek on her.
Keep up the good work as you made me post my first post.

Reactions: AnonF21

Madmanzzz

Aug 5, 2016
Hm I was thinking.
If they added an event with time travel or summon involving that they could get Future Mai into the game somehow.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
I don't understand why these polls are public. Wouldn't it be better to have them patrons only?

Jul 2, 2017
From their Patreon
Hey everyone, we hope you are having a smashing December. Now even though the majority of our team are away for their University works, I would still like to plan a small Christmas scene for the next release. This will be added on top of the main story. Which character would you guys like to be the focus of this? Thank you and have a smashing Christmas!!
Caulifla
Android 18
Queen Phineapple
Vados

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
It certainly helps to reduce the begging here to post such things so people know what's in the poll.
True, but what it does for them? What prevents people from abusing these polls by making 100 accounts and voting for whatever they want? Plus voting in polls seems like nice perk for 1$ patrons.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
True, but what it does for them? What prevents people from abusing these polls by making 100 accounts and voting for whatever they want? Plus voting in polls seems like nice perk for 1$ patrons.
It allow them to have an idea of what the 'wider audience' want so they can attract more people to the game, some of which will probably become patrons.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes