botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
So has this turned into a sandbox game as well now?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Nooo lol! The update we just released is 0.7!

The next update is 0.7b.

We just updated the progress bar so people know how fast we're working on this.
i cant believe you gotten a copyright strike over a parody game when there are tons of parody games out there thats messed up i mean you would think creators like Four Elements Trainer from Mity or akabur games would be the ones that would get a copyright strike not you

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
i cant believe you gotten a copyright strike over a parody game when there are tons of parody games out there thats messed up i mean you would think creators like Four Elements Trainer from Mity or akabur games would be the ones that would get a copyright strike not you
I think it was due to the name and just to be extra safe they removed all references to the franchise from their patreon page.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I think it was due to the name and just to be extra safe they removed all references to the franchise from their patreon page.
in a way im kinda confused by that i mean that would pretty much mean they would have to redo the story and rework the game if they had to remove all Dragon ball references to the game

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Nooo lol! The update we just released is 0.7!

The next update is 0.7b.

We just updated the progress bar so people know how fast we're working on this.
is necessary to start a new game or is okay with 0.5 saves ?

in a way im kinda confused by that i mean that would pretty much mean they would have to redo the story and rework the game if they had to remove all Dragon ball references to the game
just from the patreon page i think

Staboo

Nov 12, 2017
Do you have to choose "summoning" as your power to get access to your mortal or it doesn't matter?
Edit. Nevermind, it doesn't matter

steve henry

Mar 30, 2018
I like the new direction you`re going with this update, giving the game a greater exploration system, but I feel you should`nt spread yourself too thinly with content. Alot of the planets you go to feel kind of pointless and are over and done with too quickly to be memorable. You should have fewer key locations, like hubs where you meet more established DB girls, because the girls you find on other planets are all oc humans, there needs to be more variety.
For example maybe the pride trooper hq where you could meet Cocotte and do something storywise to add her to your spare rooms on your planet. Brianne,kakunsa and rozie you could meet through helles. Sorrel, Hop, Caway, Marcarita, Cus etc. I`m just spitballing but you get the idea. The big draw of the game is getting lewd with DB girls I`m sure you`re well aware so I feel there needs to be a greater focus of that. Don`t mean to come off as dickish just giving a bit of constructive criticism because I fear the game might lose interest if your time and resources are spent on other things that wont leave an impression.
I understand with the strike you got and needing to distance yourself from the DB image but just felt I needed to voice my concern.
Anyway love the game and hope we finally get some action with helles soon and more with vados, the game needs more actual sex, blowjob scenes constantly are getting a bit stale. Hope this project keeps going strong, can`t wait for more!

Aug 18, 2017
The game really feels poorly paced, like, the story just kinda jumps around and it doesn't feel at all fluid. Half the time I can hardly tell what is happening and now with the free roam aspect it just makes it worse. While i prefer free roam type games for trainers and such this just feels really bad and i think in the end will just hurt the game.

Also did the dev ever say why every h-scenes has to be portrait and not widescreen? Like its totally possible to do lengthwise images horizontally if you just do a different angle or something but seriously it just looks bad

GreyKnight324

Mar 16, 2018
Hi developers I like your game and the new direction is not bad in my opinion i really only have one problem and that is the three save slots why not add in more since you dont have a gallery thats all I have to say

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes