Angmir

May 29, 2017
How is that Shota at all !?

You are all grown in every cg, and nothing realy indicates your age in contacts with othe women - this is BS.

iju513

Dec 7, 2017

You are all grown in every cg, and nothing realy indicates your age in contacts with othe women - this is BS.
Apparently you have a magic veil that makes you look older to everyone who sees you, making it convenient. They try to make the player god act young to fit this, but honestly he doesn't act that much different from any adult Saiyan we've seen, albeit with a bigger libido.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Apparently you have a magic veil that makes you look older to everyone who sees you, making it convenient. They try to make the player god act young to fit this, but honestly he doesn't act that much different from any adult Saiyan we've seen, albeit with a bigger libido.
So basicaly old dude with huge beard and fat cock, uses bathroom for women becouse he says he sexualy identifies as a female, but he is arroused by othe women becouse he is lesbian transgender with penis.

Reactions: Masq and kwazi

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
What is the general consensus on the free roam style gameplay? We have only added that because of the number of requests we received asking for it!

As for the planetary interactions; they will all be improved as it goes along!
i really like it as long as it doesnt become the focus of the game

Reactions: kwazi

Monsaic

Aug 5, 2018
Nooo lol! The update we just released is 0.7!

The next update is 0.7b.

We just updated the progress bar so people know how fast we're working on this.
Just checked out the game after some while again... is it intended by now, that you cannot visit the guest rooms anymore? or is that a bug stating there are no guests in the house?!? Keep up the good work :)

ZeroAlex

Mar 28, 2018
well,i think that is just cross a line,keep demanding too much make me hate the mc..he is different and i know the mc is kind enough based from our gameplay,but demanding too much like i wanna keep rape you ,give me girl again and again and again..just sound out of place..like the god of destruction is a fucking incel that sex addict..duhh,i will stop playin if that ever happen
its a hentai game man.... if you dont like dont play let us admire this awesome game..

Reactions: Sole and kwazi

VivelaFrance

May 3, 2018
i cant believe you gotten a copyright strike over a parody game when there are tons of parody games out there thats messed up i mean you would think creators like Four Elements Trainer from Mity or akabur games would be the ones that would get a copyright strike not you
The problem is they called it Dragonball Infinity. IF you make a parody, you shouldn't just call it like it could be a product from the franchise. Mentioning DB itself isn't wrong, that's allowed under the law. But it needs to have a distinctive title; either something that uses different words or use the original name + something clear like The Parody. That's why for instance those The Ain't (brand name) XXXX films were never in legal trouble; they clearly distingushed themselves from the ip.

Peajay

Feb 11, 2019
How long has this been in production? If it's only been a few months to a year then I'm looking really forward to future progress as things (patreon, team, etc) expand.

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
This is not a review, but rather something I can keep an eye on, so I can follow development. Anyway, having played several, previous, iterations of the game, I have some to conclude that this game is nicely developing into a great game. I can't wait to play the new version. I always start from scratch. I do want to say, before I make a small suggestion below. That is, this game is great, and surprises me with each version. I love the game. Keep up the good work. Actually, make that two suggestions.

Here is my slight, small suggestion. I do apologize if I have made it previously, but I feel I might reiterate it. Anyway, here it is. When you level up, I think the the training should reflect it, in the amount you receive from the training. Say level 1 you get 1 point. Level 2, you get 1.5, and so on. I would make it .5 increments per level.
Maybe this is fixed, maybe not, but last time I played the game, the HUD would go out on me, then later come back. I will test out the new version to see if this is still true. Not a complaint, just a bug report, and a hopefully something to fix it. One way is to have it up, always, on the right hand side. That way, you can continue with stuff on the left, and at the bottom. That said, I will say I think this is a great game, and please continue working on it.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Yeah,the mc look like rapist..i dont like it
Yeah, felt kinda strange compared to what was before, plus all that act for titjob/blowjob? That was most disappointing. He needs to step up his game if he wants to act like rapist.
How do I know that I did all the content of this build?
Looks like meeting your mortal, 2 scenes with 18 and few planets are all that was added. For that reason it would be not possible to keep adding "that's all" message since last 2 are in the free roam.
when 18 lives with you is the furthest you can corrupt her blowjob?
Yeah.

So my impression of free roam is... meh. It looks like it will be "talk till you unlock new scene->do that scene->keep talking". What do you think about adding new stats so you can have outcomes like "love", "whore", "slave"? Basically it would be similiar to some trainer game games but it might provide some variety.
There also isn't any way to peep on 18 anymore (except for wish) if I didn't miss anything. Nice thing to add would be names to rooms so you know which room belongs to who, like "empty room" and "18's room".

Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
So this may have already been asked but during the summit are positive numbers bad? I've been trying but I can't figure out how to "Increase the mortal number." I just want to shove it in Gin's face. So what choices should I make and do I want the number going up or down?
Well a quick dirty way would be to impregnate all of the girls.
Technically in super low numbers were bad with u7 and u6 having some of the lowest. And it has something to do with the quality and quantity of mortals like if more planets that had life on them and that life was basically like earth the number would go up. But shin is really bad at being a god of creation and only 28 planets have life and out of them only earth has fighters worth a damn.

It has been discussed before but I said rather than deal with the can of worms shota is they could drop the veil line and txt about him being young and drop shota from the game entirely.

Reactions: kwazi
3.30 star(s) 68 Votes