rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
Hi developers I like your game and the new direction is not bad in my opinion i really only have one problem and that is the three save slots why not add in more since you dont have a gallery thats all I have to say
there are more than three save slots, 9 to be exact just click on the numbers 1,2 or 3 when trying to save

Caharin

Feb 9, 2018
So this may have already been asked but during the summit are positive numbers bad? I've been trying but I can't figure out how to "Increase the mortal number." I just want to shove it in Gin's face. So what choices should I make and do I want the number going up or down?

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Divine Adventure [v0.7] [Masquerade] - Original Size: 869MB
Note: first compressed version of this I uploaded didn't work, this one is fixed. Sorry about that.
Download Win (102MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mariotx

Nov 12, 2017
So this may have already been asked but during the summit are positive numbers bad? I've been trying but I can't figure out how to "Increase the mortal number." I just want to shove it in Gin's face. So what choices should I make and do I want the number going up or down?
It's a bit wierd but yes negative numbers are good so in order to win u need to let the man die, teach fire and help the traditionalists to get the best out come, the book of zeno has no affect from what I could tell

f95gamer

Oct 3, 2017
Does anyone know how to get more than 3 save slots? I've just had a quick look through this thread and couldn't find answers.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Man,this game is so awesome,im in nice god route,anyway Good Job,im totally satisfied with this game

Reactions: mochi69

ShinKazama

Jan 7, 2018
This update was a little thin in content, and the scene with Caway needs an image so bad, she is so sexy and gets overshadowed so much.

Anyway, now that we have changed to Free Roam gameplay I would suggest adding more locations where we are allowed to meet more DB girls, or, at least, make it possible to start more route with the characters we already have, like Vados, Helles, Caulifla, or even Towa, with a little Mind Control of course.

Apart from that, I know this game is still in 0.7, so a lot more of content is to come, and I can't wait for it, so far I really like the game!

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
eurgh,mind control not for me,i prefer summoning..im the god and they willingly need to meet me..nvm,everyone have their own fetish

Reactions: obiwan

koira234

Feb 14, 2018
I like where the second arc is going at the moment. The game is one of my favorites and tickles me in the right places. However, it could be a lot better. I have no idea how finished or unfinished the system technically is but these are my observations and suggestions.

Observations about visiting planets:
As stated by one poster earlier. Visiting planets is a bit bare bones at the moment and feels unimaginative. You basically go to a planet and get a boobjob/BJ currently. Unless there's a progression type deal to come in the future then that is rather dull. Also every planet cant simply cough up a girl and be spared can they?

Secondly every planet so far except the namekian one has had humans on them so far which isn't terrible per say but it does take away some uniqueness from the planet node in my opinion. What about that good old planet where life hasnt evolved in a way that allows for conventional sex but the ladies can give a godly blowjob that sucks years off of you?

Thirdly they all seem to fold their cards immediately. Surely some civilizations would have never heard of a god of destruction even with Beerus or Bhampa going around since they did it so infrequently. There should be some cases where the protagonist has to establish himself.

Fourth the protagonist seems way too inclined to the rape side of the scale when disagreements are had while visiting planets. Even for a game like so I don't think the goal should necessarily be to simply have sex and not destroy the planet. However, I do see the issue of just destroying planets as you go a long when thinking about content. Some system is probably needed to renew planets if destroying them is more of a norm.

Suggestions:

1. If the "God of destruction cant have sex with civs cos they cant spread/handle the power" is still a thing then Vados could craft some "Divine nutring" that makes it irrelevant (Putting the peepee in the vahoohey is my fetish pls). Thought id throw that in first.

2. There should be more options when visiting a planet for outcomes be they bad or good. The question shouldn't be that if they have tribute for the protagonist, but is it good enough to them.

suggestions for planet visitation outcomes:

- In the case of going to a planet and people submitting immediately civs would offer up to appease the god which he would declare to be satisfied sexually of course.
Some Options, they satisfy him and everything is handydandy or they try but fail and the planet gets destroyed. Similar to how Beerus handled that one planet in the manga/anime in which they made a jelly for him but he didn't like it so he destroyed half the planet.
Or he could just say "yeh I want her." and go the rape route as per how its going right now.

-Civs are dumb and attack the protagonist.
The protagonist fights them and defeats them to claim tribute. There could be some variations in which he sort of gets pushed back but not really and he'll settle for a less eventful tribute in respect to that etc. That could be a minigame of sorts or a path of choices to determine an outcome.

3. Destroying planets should be more prevalent and to counter act the removal of content some systems could be applied such as Vados's time travel to restore the planets if needed or simply new planets with new or even the same content being spawned over time.

What I would like to happen when visiting a planet:

The protagonist establishes themselves as a god of fleshly desires and makes the declaration of satisfy him or be destroyed after which the civs either agree or don't.

They agree - A woman is brought for him to have sex with. The protag finishes (maybe even impregnating her, another one of my disgusting fetishes) at which point he could state he isnt satisfied and wants more / is satisfied / wasn't satisfied and destroys the planet.

They don't agree - Fighting theme erupts. The protagonist wins and either destroys the planet on the spot or demands the tribute again. Resulting in either sex or destruction.

Sorry for the rambles and some repetition of points :|

Reactions: Sole

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I like where the second arc is going at the moment. The game is one of my favorites and tickles me in the right places. However, it could be a lot better. I have no idea how finished or unfinished the system technically is but these are my observations and suggestions.

Observations about visiting planets:
As stated by one poster earlier. Visiting planets is a bit bare bones at the moment and feels unimaginative. You basically go to a planet and get a boobjob/BJ currently. Unless there's a progression type deal to come in the future then that is rather dull. Also every planet cant simply cough up a girl and be spared can they?

Secondly every planet so far except the namekian one has had humans on them so far which isn't terrible per say but it does take away some uniqueness from the planet node in my opinion. What about that good old planet where life hasnt evolved in a way that allows for conventional sex but the ladies can give a godly blowjob that sucks years off of you?

Thirdly they all seem to fold their cards immediately. Surely some civilizations would have never heard of a god of destruction even with Beerus or Bhampa going around since they did it so infrequently. There should be some cases where the protagonist has to establish himself.

Fourth the protagonist seems way too inclined to the rape side of the scale when disagreements are had while visiting planets. Even for a game like so I don't think the goal should necessarily be to simply have sex and not destroy the planet. However, I do see the issue of just destroying planets as you go a long when thinking about content. Some system is probably needed to renew planets if destroying them is more of a norm.

Suggestions:

1. If the "God of destruction cant have sex with civs cos they cant spread/handle the power" is still a thing then Vados could craft some "Divine nutring" that makes it irrelevant (Putting the peepee in the vahoohey is my fetish pls). Thought id throw that in first.

2. There should be more options when visiting a planet for outcomes be they bad or good. The question shouldn't be that if they have tribute for the protagonist, but is it good enough to them.

suggestions for planet visitation outcomes:

- In the case of going to a planet and people submitting immediately civs would offer up to appease the god which he would declare to be satisfied sexually of course.
Some Options, they satisfy him and everything is handydandy or they try but fail and the planet gets destroyed. Similar to how Beerus handled that one planet in the manga/anime in which they made a jelly for him but he didn't like it so he destroyed half the planet.
Or he could just say "yeh I want her." and go the rape route as per how its going right now.

-Civs are dumb and attack the protagonist.
The protagonist fights them and defeats them to claim tribute. There could be some variations in which he sort of gets pushed back but not really and he'll settle for a less eventful tribute in respect to that etc. That could be a minigame of sorts or a path of choices to determine an outcome.

3. Destroying planets should be more prevalent and to counter act the removal of content some systems could be applied such as Vados's time travel to restore the planets if needed or simply new planets with new or even the same content being spawned over time.

What I would like to happen when visiting a planet:

The protagonist establishes themselves as a god of fleshly desires and makes the declaration of satisfy him or be destroyed after which the civs either agree or don't.

They agree - A woman is brought for him to have sex with. The protag finishes (maybe even impregnating her, another one of my disgusting fetishes) at which point he could state he isnt satisfied and wants more / is satisfied / wasn't satisfied and destroys the planet.

They don't agree - Fighting theme erupts. The protagonist wins and either destroys the planet on the spot or demands the tribute again. Resulting in either sex or destruction.

Sorry for the rambles and some repetition of points :|
well,i think that is just cross a line,keep demanding too much make me hate the mc..he is different and i know the mc is kind enough based from our gameplay,but demanding too much like i wanna keep rape you ,give me girl again and again and again..just sound out of place..like the god of destruction is a fucking incel that sex addict..duhh,i will stop playin if that ever happen

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
What is the general consensus on the free roam style gameplay? We have only added that because of the number of requests we received asking for it!

As for the planetary interactions; they will all be improved as it goes along!

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes