coduss

Jan 17, 2018
"cleaning out all the dragon ball stuff" so....like.....does that mean no more vados, 18, or bulma in the game? cause, not gonna lie, that was like, 70% of the reason i tried this game out in the first place

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
"cleaning out all the dragon ball stuff" so....like.....does that mean no more vados, 18, or bulma in the game? cause, not gonna lie, that was like, 70% of the reason i tried this game out in the first place
They're removing the dragonball images from the patreon. They're still ingame.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
You cucking Krilling with 18, while he's crying stop it or I-I'm going to tell on you, was the most Krillin hilarious thing this update, had me laughing for quite some time
well,pretty obvious,at first she is quite loyal,then she get betrayed when krillin cheat on her with princess snake and want her and marron to die to join with him in the after life..duhh,wtf krillin?she go through all that to revive you back and you want her to killed herself:ROFLMAO:

hitmanx2x

Dec 24, 2017
ive not yet posted a comment i think, despite being a member here.
Just wanted to say i like the game and the artwork.
ty for taking the time to make it.
cant wait to see what you intend to do next.
cant wait to see some chi chi action, really digging the "im op, dont fk with me" attitude.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
so,i've not played in a while and started playing the newest update today,and i have a question about something that i'm not sure about.

so,i got to a point where after bulma gives your G.O.D a BJ,you agree to go to earth with them and it says save here,so i saved,but we didnt go to earth afterwards,it went on to something else,is that a glitch or part of the story ? just curious beacuse i thought i'd be going to earth to help out,and i didnt,for whatever reason.

Unicel

Apr 19, 2018
Hi guys, idk if Im bugging, but all rooms are empty for me even if I'm already getting the "punishments" from bulma etc
Is that normal? When do I get the girls in the rooms? Or I should have them already?
It only says "there is no one here" or "No more gusts"

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
@Masq Will the final build allow you to choose different races other than just Saiyan race? I'm sure you had answered this before, but I'm new to this site! XD

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Divine Adventure v0.7.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
update: 21.02.2019 (image fix)

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
so i just got done completing 0.7,and honestly i love this game,it's so much fun getting to just abuse my power as a god of destruction and be a good person some times,and an absolute prick at other times.

also,i genuinely hope that at some point we get a chance to bring krillin back,just so i can utterly destroy him in my super saiyan form and then rub it in his face that i stole 18 from him,beacuse fuck krillin,he doesnt deserve 18,she's mine,all mine.

oh yeah,one more thing-my female human is so,so pretty,i do hope we get to interact with them more,i wanna be all over protective of her and stuff and not let anyone near her or harm her,and if anyone somehow does,well,so help them.

Reactions: Masq

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
so i just got done completing 0.7,and honestly i love this game,it's so much fun getting to just abuse my power as a god of destruction and be a good person some times,and an absolute prick at other times.

also,i genuinely hope that at some point we get a chance to bring krillin back,just so i can utterly destroy him in my super saiyan form and then rub it in his face that i stole 18 from him,beacuse fuck krillin,he doesnt deserve 18,she's mine,all mine.

oh yeah,one more thing-my female human is so,so pretty,i do hope we get to interact with them more,i wanna be all over protective of her and stuff and not let anyone near her or harm her,and if anyone somehow does,well,so help them.
Man,dont say that,Goku will kill you,i still love DBZ fighters..but,yeah,android 18 deserve a better lover..

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
Man,dont say that,Goku will kill you,i still love DBZ fighters..but,yeah,android 18 deserve a better lover..
i mean,i'd love to see goku try and take us out,at the end of the day he's still just a regular saiyan who's been beaten plenty of times in the past,we're a god of destruction saiyan who's OP as fuck and has one hell of a super saiyan transformation,goku would most likely put up a valiant fight but he'd fall in the end.

and yeah,18 does,she's allways been my favourite DBZ woman,and if i get a chance to fully make her mine,and rub it in krillin's face,you bet your ass i'm gonna do that.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes