SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
- Go into to your game folder

- "Renpy" folder

- "Common" folder

- "Scroll down till you find "00console" and open it with a notepad software

- Inside the notepad, scroll down till you find "config.console = False" it should be on line 108

- Change the "False" to "True"

- It should read "config.console = True"

- Save the file

- Run the game

- In-game press "SHIFT "and "O" on your keyboard to open the console

- Type "Powerlevel = 10"

- Enjoy
I can't find "config.console = false" has it changed?

JebbaMCebba

Jul 21, 2018
errors during sex scenes with the random planet girls, something the image not being there. Will post traceback soon if needed

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
I am really enjoying this game, I really do look forward to when it's complete. Also is it possible to add more colors to Vados's clothing when she saids to choose color that suit you? I would love to see Yellow, Sliver, or even Navy Blue. Or stay Green like she always wears.

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
In this same update? I like how things doing here, its just a question, cause I do everything and only get these two scenes, thats why I'd ask
Yes in the same update. It should happen somewhere after the part where you go to the meeting with the other Gods of Destruction. After that, the next Arc will open up.

Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
Yes in the same update. It should happen somewhere after the part where you go to the meeting with the other Gods of Destruction. After that, the next Arc will open up.
I think you are confused. I believe he's talking about the 2 scenes you get with her in a room(which is end of update)

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes