Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
so we lock up videl and she never seen from again or did i miss something
If you have the Summoning power you can summon her to you a few times which ends with a single scene, that's all she has for now. If you don't have Summoning as your power, just wait until you can summon the dragon again and wish for a different power

BTW I don't think Mind Control does anything in-game ATM (if it does I haven't found what it does), so it's better to just pick Summoning from the beginning

koko6363

Sep 28, 2017
If you have the Summoning power you can summon her to you a few times which ends with a single scene, that's all she has for now. If you don't have Summoning as your power, just wait until you can summon the dragon again and wish for a different power

BTW I don't think Mind Control does anything in-game ATM (if it does I haven't found what it does), so it's better to just pick Summoning from the beginning
o ok
I only got to do the mind control power once during a prayer

Abyssmall

Dec 29, 2018
I tried summon but it mention no one to summon and ( i should sleep) l. I sleep and try again it the same. Anyone can help?

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
I tried summon but it mention no one to summon and ( i should sleep) l. I sleep and try again it the same. Anyone can help?
The ones that you will most likely use are:
Powerlevel - its god ki
Ki_Control - self explanatory
Power - 1 is mind control and 2 is summoning
H = u'name' - changes your name

Btw for anyone not being able to summon Videl even with summoning ability use
VidelAffection = 1

For some reason on my first save it was set to 5.

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
Is there away to delete old files in this game? I pressed every button I can think of! All I know is that enter only allows you move down to next save slot.

FuckersGulch

Jul 16, 2017
When did the name change happen? I understand why it was necessary, but god damn if Dragon Ball Infinity wasn't a great name. Divine Adventure is just so... nothing. It's boring.

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
When did the name change happen? I understand why it was necessary, but god damn if Dragon Ball Infinity wasn't a great name. Divine Adventure is just so... nothing. It's boring.
Tell me about it, I completely agree.

Also for the record, could we have it changed here on the thread? I don't suppose copyright stretches to F95?

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017

Also for the record, could we have it changed here on the thread? I don't suppose copyright stretches to F95?
I think you can ask the OP to make it "Divine Adventure (Formerly: Dragon Ball Infinity)" or something like that

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018

You know I think the reason for copy strike is because they now have real dragon ball z Game with the word Infinity or Infiniti or something like that. What you can do is, call it Dragon Ball Parody but use an "Infinity" Symbol! ;)

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I am saying the normal call for Videl in the mission page.. Time when she is almost unknown to us
as far as i remember,the mc can only do buttjob with her..then she dissapear,i think there is no update content yet for her character,the new room should have her actually but they still not put it in yet..She seriously loyal to Gohan,im kinda guilty do that to her:confused:

Reactions: ItsMe!!Goku

ItsMe!!Goku

Feb 27, 2019
as far as i remember,the mc can only do buttjob with her..then she dissapear,i think there is no update content yet for her character,the new room should have her actually but they still not put it in yet..She seriously loyal to Gohan,im kinda guilty do that to her:confused:
Thank for your effort. But my Problem is different. See carefully.

I am Stuck at " Summon Prisoner " .... --> You have No one to Summon --> (I should Try Sleeping).

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Thank for your effort. But my Problem is different. See carefully.

I am Stuck at " Summon Prisoner " .... --> You have No one to Summon --> (I should Try Sleeping).
ohh,that might be a bug...maybe..you should load your save because i dont have any problem like that before

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes