Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Ahh I kind of see where you're getting at now.
Basically the player isn't meant to be good or bad. He's a god of destruction lol, he isn't meant to be anything more than that.
That said though, we will definitely improve the planet stuff. I actually had a better idea for the planet stories but I guess it can be developed as we go along.
Thanks Masq(y)

Fauxcest

Nov 9, 2018
I don't know if this has been addressed or not, but when I go to the meeting of all gods that one asshole challenges me to answer his prays and the thing was on 1.1, when I finish it's 1.4 but I still get the dialogue that I failed, is that suppose to happen anyway or am I just completely missing how to get it right?

Darkfox1525

Apr 7, 2018
I don't know if this has been addressed or not, but when I go to the meeting of all gods that one asshole challenges me to answer his prays and the thing was on 1.1, when I finish it's 1.4 but I still get the dialogue that I failed, is that suppose to happen anyway or am I just completely missing how to get it right?
You have to get it to 1.0 or lower. Pick the choices that will either keep the score the way it is or lower it.

Reactions: Fauxcest

DrunkMonkGar

Jan 15, 2018
there is a few small plot-holes in the story , like Shin and Fuwa was supposed to life-bind with their Hakkaishins ? , but when Beerus and Champa died wth are they still alive ?
Unless that part of the plot changed since I last played the intro, Beerus and Champa aren't dead. Zeno threw them into void jail for incompetence before creating the PC.

Cramone

May 14, 2018
the name i understand was copyright.... you could add someone can change the names of chracters of something.....

Somtaaw101

Jun 14, 2017
When did the name change happen? I understand why it was necessary, but god damn if Dragon Ball Infinity wasn't a great name. Divine Adventure is just so... nothing. It's boring.
Unfortunately, now the game name feels more like a "wink, wink, nudge, nudge, remember our OTHER game called Fairy Tale Adventure that we stopped working on? Guess what, the Dragon Ball name was also causing issues..."

They've already struck out with FTA, entirely abandoned, and with how long we waited between 0.6 an 0.7 plus a forced name change... not looking too good here.

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Unfortunately, now the game name feels more like a "wink, wink, nudge, nudge, remember our OTHER game called Fairy Tale Adventure that we stopped working on? Guess what, the Dragon Ball name was also causing issues..."

They've already struck out with FTA, entirely abandoned, and with how long we waited between 0.6 an 0.7 plus a forced name change... not looking too good here.
If you bothered to search this thread, you'd have found your answer to this question three times.
We did not make FTA. We couldn't continue it as we had no rights to. Hence DBI.

0.6 to 0.7 was due to our artists and writers being away. What on earth do you expect us to do in that time? Release an update with text?

Somtaaw101

Jun 14, 2017
If you bothered to search this thread, you'd have found your answer to this question three times.
We did not make FTA. We couldn't continue it as we had no rights to. Hence DBI.

0.6 to 0.7 was due to our artists and writers being away. What on earth do you expect us to do in that time? Release an update with text?
And I am fully aware of (some of) the story concerning that... the original Masquerade was going to let FTA die, you and your team bought him/them off to takeover the project and the Masquerade name. After a patch or two, he/they tried to comeback and dictate what you did, and one or more of the artists would only deal with the original(s) not with you.

That's probably not the entire story, but it's enough to understand why FTA was abandoned. During the dispute over FTA, DBI got created; and then ran into a similar issue that the art slowed production up; although I recognize in DBI/DA it was more act of God and weather, rather than the passive-aggressive artist issues concerning FTA.

But that's the digs when you take someone else's team name over, you wanted the advantage of people recognizing it, then you also take the drawbacks concerning the failures, rightfully yours or not. Getting annoyed at me or anyone else who recognizes you took over the name from someone else, doesn't change that it happened. Since we're clearly disagreeing on that though; good luck and try not to make more failures that people can point to and say "they are known for that"

Johnny4x8

Jul 4, 2017
I think you're blowing the issue a bit out of proportion. One "mostly-an-update" isn't quite burn-the-village-down territory; as much as a lot of 0.7 is placeholder type stuff, it's also setting up a whole bunch of new structuring material, on top of... well, on top of being an update.

I can understand why you might have pretenses from the angle of thinking that this might be in trouble because first FTA had issues now DBI had to change it's name but there is zero tangible reason at this point in time to think the game is in any legitimate trouble, and I think Masq's constant interaction with this topic is a good indicator of that. Now if the artists jump ship at some point down the line because they're afraid of further complications or something, then we have an issue, but that hasn't happened.

May 21, 2018
the current update i'm pretty sure ends after you talk to your human for the first time,at least in terms of main story stuff anyway,you might still have stuff to do with A18 or visiting other planets in U6 or U7.
I did talk to her at first and that was it. Heles' still won't give me any juicy response or Lazuli still resorts to TJ or BJ.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes