Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
So when it comes to Quitela prayer does it matter what he thinks? I know killing men & girl makes him happiest but if there will be no problem with him thinking badly of me for just killing men I'll do it

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
So when it comes to Quitela prayer does it matter what he thinks? I know killing men & girl makes him happiest but if there will be no problem with him thinking badly of me for just killing men I'll do it
if that's the prayer that i'm thinking about,then i just killed the men and fucked the woman myself,and he was terrified of me afterwards.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
well,you are a rapist god,of course he will terrified
I thought it was pretty funny considering that he is happy when you kill everyone. Disgusted would seem like more fitting reaction. I mean I could understand that he would be terrified if you raped them all, after all who could guarantee him that his own ass is safe in that scenario?

EK_0

Aug 22, 2018
When I searchied again this thread by it's old name and don't find it, I was truly scared and frustrated, but now I am happy to know that this great game continues, I hope the title remain as the only change. I really like this game.

Btw, with No.18 on the 2nd Arc, Can she be corrupted more than just blowjob? or its material for a new update?.

And, besides the initial scene of the second arc, is a way to advance with Vados more that her "explorations" with the mc tool, or is for a new update?

Also, for Bulma, is for the next update or it's more on the second arc?

I ask, since idk if is just my impatience and that Im not doing something important, or I just have to wait

Aug 8, 2018
Uh...was this game abandoned or something? I’m checking the last updated section and it says that the game was updated 2 years ago.

Wait never mind I was just being stupid...

Raj Maz

Mar 13, 2019
Thanks for all the thoughts guys! For anyone having any issues with Vados, be certain that you downloaded the game from this link:
We had to re-upload it twice due to bugs but that is the fixed version.

As for the minigames, thanks so much for pointing our your opinions, we will look into making something different!
.Hello, (Masq ,Developer of dragon ball infinity game ) nice game if you make dragon ball infinity and also please upload walkthrough for dragon ball infinity game for both android and PC on next update please....

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Making a comment because it is getting very hard to keep track of this game when it keeps changing its name. Also purity sin hasn't changed the name of her videos.

edit: hope this is the final name change.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
How do you find all the images from the game? I’ve looked in the file folder and can’t find them please help
you need to use unren,search for it on this website and read how to use it,once you have then you need to use it to extract the RPA files and you'll get the images your after

Reactions: gifdlh

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
It looks like the release may be delayed slightly by a few days. Our programmer had an issue with the game files being corrupted. Fortunately Ren'Py creates automatic backups so all we have to do is do it again.
This shouldn't take more than 2-3 days!
Thanks for your understanding
It looks like the release may be delayed slightly by a few days. Our programmer had an issue with the game files being corrupted. Fortunately Ren'Py creates automatic backups so all we have to do is do it again.
This shouldn't take more than 2-3 days!
Thanks for your understanding

Lito11

Jul 3, 2017
We are in an infinite loop of uploading guys

"Divine Adventure v0.7b: Done (Uploading)
Expected Next Version Date: N/A "

It's like that for 18 hours or more zzzzzzzzz

Reactions: kamu002 and Zepkep
3.30 star(s) 68 Votes