Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
if i have a suggestion about this games,all the planet in Universe 6 and 7 story need a rework,the mc look like a rapist now,

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Some people here do have somewhat of a good point, the whole visiting different planets and the only thing you get in return is "Lol God of Destruciton, pls don't destroy us, here have a tit job" its just comes off as really cheap and shallow, its like really, thats what happens in the spare time of his? He either accept's hand jobs or demands them like a fucking creeper ?. I don't know what you should replace them with or add to them, but maybe some interesting plot elements with interesting characters that help you train or learn something about moves,powers,items,locations, events etc, or you visit some restaurant or beach party and some funny shit happens with your companions or locals in different locations. Just something to think about

ZeroAlex

Mar 28, 2018
Some people here do have somewhat of a good point, the whole visiting different planets and the only thing you get in return is "Lol God of Destruciton, pls don't destroy us, here have a tit job" its just comes off as really cheap and shallow, its like really, thats what happens in the spare time of his? He either accept's hand jobs or demands them like a fucking creeper ?. I don't know what you should replace them with or add to them, but maybe some interesting plot elements with interesting characters that help you train or learn something about moves,powers,items,locations, events etc, or you visit some restaurant or beach party and some funny shit happens with your companions or locals in different locations. Just something to think about
Nah its not really a problem mainly because its only v0.7 , its obvious masq its not gonna put tits jobs in all planets, its more like to not let all of them empty , you might have a point but its a h game , have a huge potential just let the dev work some more , this game have soo many planets now and the plot with the "creation" is going lets wait and see , but i dont dislike the scenes because the art is good, your critic its solid like rock and i liked , but still soon for a critic like this , just suggest "lets make the others planets interesting",your criticism was very different from those people who just said"I did not like it" you actually suggest something, i am not the dev but i liked your comment.
But i still think the dev its in the right way because he cant just let the planets empty and he make de right choice , It did not please everyone but I still think it's on the right track.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Nah its not really a problem mainly because its only v0.7 , its obvious masq its not gonna put tits jobs in all planets, its more like to not let all of them empty , you might have a point but its a h game , have a huge potential just let the dev work some more , this game have soo many planets now and the plot with the "creation" is going lets wait and see , but i dont dislike the scenes because the art is good, your critic its solid like rock and i liked , but still soon for a critic like this , just suggest "lets make the others planets interesting",your criticism was very different from those people who just said"I did not like it" you actually suggest something, i am not the dev but i liked your comment.
But i still think the dev its in the right way because he cant just let the planets empty and he make de right choice , It did not please everyone but I still think it's on the right track.
At least Masq should put some development at the planet,instead of just start raping character around..you know like that princess fruit planet that become girlfriend with the mc..make it more interesting with story like the princess or some random girl or king ask for help for their planet..at least there is some benefit and the people of the planet become attached and trust the mc..at the same time mc can test his power to some evil dude..just suggesting

Reactions: DrunkMonkGar

ZeroAlex

Mar 28, 2018
At least Masq should put some development at the planet,instead of just start raping character around..you know like that princess fruit planet that become girlfriend with the mc..make it more interesting with story like the princess or some random girl or king ask for help for their planet..at least there is some benefit and the people of the planet become attached and trust the mc..at the same time mc can test his power to some evil dude..just suggesting
I agree in a way I agree however we can not forget that the main character is the God of destruction he is practically a villain and not a hero but I think the choices could make the character change according to the player's will , your suggestion is good If Masq wants to make a hero route or make multiple choices in which you are considered a hero its ok , but we are a god of destruction and live to reduce mortality. but your suggestion is good anyway , just not forget what the mc is.
EDIT : still think masq is loyal to the premise of the game where you the God of destruction and i dont want this to change

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I agree in a way I agree however we can not forget that the main character is the God of destruction he is practically a villain and not a hero but I think the choices could make the character change according to the player's will , your suggestion is good If Masq wants to make a hero route or make multiple choices in which you are considered a hero its ok , but we are a god of destruction and live to reduce mortality. but your suggestion is good anyway , just not forget what the mc is.
EDIT : still think masq is loyal to the premise of the game where you the God of destruction and i dont want this to change
thats what i though,even beerus is not a villain,deep down he have a good heart,like revive back earth in universe 6,praise his friends in tournament of power and love food even do like fighting as a rival-friend of goku..Im hopin Masq make a hero route in which player can decide the mc become a good or evil god..if he become an evil god,Zeno will erase him at the end of game since he might be a threat to universe in the future

Reactions: DrunkMonkGar

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Make mc do something good and make him a hero to his mortal doesnt sound bad at all..by his act,some girls willing to gave themselve to him instead of him raping some girl against their willing..well,he look like Vegeta in some of his sex scene..universe 6 and 7 need a new hero after Goku die..of course destroy some planet that have full of bad people,planet that doesnt have a chance to survive or planet that might be a threat in the future..mc still a god of destruction

Reactions: ADRO864

ZeroAlex

Mar 28, 2018
Make mc do something good and make him a hero to his mortal doesnt sound bad at all..by his act,some girls willing to gave themselve to him instead of him raping some girl against their willing..well,he look like Vegeta in some of his sex scene..universe 6 and 7 need a new hero after Goku die..of course destroy some planet that have full of bad people,planet that doesnt have a chance to survive or planet that might be a threat in the future..mc still a god of destruction
I understood what you meant, but at the same time that I agree, I disagree. Is there a hero route? Maybe the developer who will choose if the protagonist is just a villain this will not take any merit from the game and I hope people do not stop playing it just for this, the game is great, has great romance, it's not just rape, O which happens in the game as the Android 18 is basically romance, Beerus He is the only example of being that is not totally evil he does not stop being a god of destruction, villain but it is not totally evil, have a bad end just for being villain would be a shot in the player's foot I understand your opinion and Respect but I like the direction the game is taking now I love games with multiple choices and as the premise of the game is to be a god of destruction I think the developer is doing justice to this and very well I'm loving the game and I hope other people too although everyone has divergent opinions.
I still think that the developer should be loyal to the premise of the game of being a god of destruction
Most of the gods of destruction are villains , in the anime and even in this game basically Agent of Destruction (破壊の代行 Hakai no daikō) , they need to be cold sometimes and i like this premise
H-games full of heroes happens all the time the same for the villains. I think your Dragon Ball character view is little stereotyped thanks to Goku however Not everyone is just heroes, why the mc cant be evil? and has to have a bad end for it? its a parody its ok to be evil... i need to sleep in my country its 1 Am

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I understood what you meant, but at the same time that I agree, I disagree. Is there a hero route? Maybe the developer who will choose if the protagonist is just a villain this will not take any merit from the game and I hope people do not stop playing it just for this, the game is great, has great romance, it's not just rape, O which happens in the game as the Android 18 is basically romance, Beerus He is the only example of being that is not totally evil he does not stop being a god of destruction, villain but it is not totally evil, have a bad end just for being villain would be a shot in the player's foot I understand your opinion and Respect but I like the direction the game is taking now I love games with multiple choices and as the premise of the game is to be a god of destruction I think the developer is doing justice to this and very well I'm loving the game and I hope other people too although everyone has divergent opinions.
I still think that the developer should be loyal to the premise of the game of being a god of destruction
Most of the gods of destruction are villains , in the anime and even in this game basically Agent of Destruction (破壊の代行 Hakai no daikō) , they need to be cold sometimes and i like this premise
H-games full of heroes happens all the time the same for the villains. I think your Dragon Ball character view is little stereotyped thanks to Goku however Not everyone is just heroes, why the mc cant be evil? and has to have a bad end for it? its a parody its ok to be evil... i need to sleep in my country its 1 Am
hahahha,fine bro..fine..:LOL:whatever you say bro:coffee:

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Ahh I kind of see where you're getting at now.
Basically the player isn't meant to be good or bad. He's a god of destruction lol, he isn't meant to be anything more than that.
That said though, we will definitely improve the planet stuff. I actually had a better idea for the planet stories but I guess it can be developed as we go along.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes