yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
crash after idk whats that scanning the world for demon,and either option of killing or spreading terror results in a bug

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Does anyone remember how to access the planet of namekians with the dragon balls I cannot remember at all how to get to it again.

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
Does anyone remember how to access the planet of namekians with the dragon balls I cannot remember at all how to get to it again.
Bottom left button on the action screen (home screen w/ oracle fish) to pull up the map, uni 6 and it's the planet in the top right starting with Z

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Where do I see my powerlevel and inventory , My memory tells me that previous you could see your Ki-level and powerlevel but I can't se them no more on any screen , did they get removed or what ?
and the invetory for the costume would be great to se , to know what you miss from the recepie ?

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Anone know if there is a bug att the King Kai's shop I have all the ingridients for making the suit but he still tells me to bring the recepie to him ?

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
You have to have mind control & keep on flirting, then a corrupt "godly blowjob" or something will show up & you can oick an outfit, that's the new content for her
Do you mean the godly handjob ?
when you get that you can change her outfit :)

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
yep I know , to bad she doesn't keep it on though :p

Did you managed to buy the outfit from King Kai ?

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
So I'm trying to make the sexy cheerleader outfit. I have all the mats. But King Kai keeps telling me to bring them. I have them damnit.
At least Heles isn't being difficult. 18 wont put them on though.
Also, when i use the dragon to switch my power to summoning, it tells me theres no one to summon and i should sleep.

Pretty sure i'm just gonna have to start another game with every new build.

Reactions: luisar018

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
iv done the new scene with 18 and vados and made it t the point about the tournament where do i go from here since the log says videl is in but i have not met her yet.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes