Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Damn... I didn't even know they changed the name... lucky I found this one again I was wondering when DB Infinity would get an update.

87huj35

Feb 21, 2018
Can someone please drop a save file with mindcontrol because I don't wanna start all over again
You can swap between mind control and summoning in Universe 6, go to Zoret, the planet with their version of namekians and bring out the dragon. Choose to change your special ability and pick mind control. Then you can access the new Android 18 scene.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Licuid

Aug 22, 2018
Wait so instead of getting Android 18 or the freaking sayian chick from universe 6... The person the dev choose for use to take into the tournment with is is some no name chick with no combat experience or even power.

Do we even logic?

Wait so there are actual scenes because it never summons get for me
How can you get that tournament event? Do we need to get some certain of ki level or godly essence?

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
@Masq
I love this game, but honestly in the save or load file section needs a a way for the player to delete old saves. That way if you could delete old bugs on it that might carry over to the newer version games!

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Theres really nothing to grasp in this mildly interactive entertainment product. The dialogue isn't fun to read. You have no gameplay, theres some "click flirt 10 times to get a starejob, then a handjob, then a bj etc" stairway to heaven nonsense everyone has seen thousand times before and it's worse executed than most games.
Dialogue system where you see a girls standing portrait, not you/your expression, is garbage. The girls have maybe 2 positions for their lips. Its just so low effort.
Theres exactly 1 woman type, except in white, yellow, red hair colors. Amazing amount of variety.
Theres a shota tag even tho the mc is in his mid-20's which is odd, I guess he gets to fuck boys later in the game.

Everything what you'd expect from a 4.5/5 game rated by f95.

Tal92

Mar 5, 2018
How do you get the new Videl scene I got the summon ability I can get up to when you see her ass but that's it did I miss something?
Never mind I got it to work

Luarviq

Oct 27, 2017
Got an issue - after reaching Godly Handjob I cannot flirt with her anymore, it offers me to sleep there instead.

Jul 9, 2017
On the GoD summit, When handling gins prayers, is there a way to actually keep the mortal level 1.1 or is it automatically set u up to fail?
The wording there(or the score system) is incorrect You want the number to go lower(ie, 0.9 is a success whereas 1.1 is a failure). I don't know why that's the method they chose.

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Vuk91

Oct 15, 2018
I'm on the part where I have to train for the tournament. How much do I have to train until I'm done?

Apr 20, 2018
Wait so instead of getting Android 18 or the freaking sayian chick from universe 6... The person the dev choose for use to take into the tournment with is is some no name chick with no combat experience or even power.

Do we even logic?

Wait so there are actual scenes because it never summons get for me

No offense but are you one of those people who enable skipping text and just skip all story scenes? It is explicitly stated when you visit your creation that she has part of your power being your creation. That being said, take into account how fast she aged to be 18 or so, and the fact they will be gaining access to the hyperbolic time chamber. 1 day = 1 year.

Furthermore, if you are a Dragon Ball fan you'd know Frieza took 3 months(?) to become golden frieza, he achieved his highest form (dbz) without proper training. A.k.a POTENTIAL in Dragon Ball equates to your ability to increase your strength. So I'd say a year of nothing but training with the potential of the MC is probably good enough for her to become infinitely stronger than both 18 and Caulifla combined.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Dragon Ball and One Piece. AKA the two animes I would like to see more parody sex games for.
I like where this game is heading so far. I've really only just begun (literally, as Vados just teleported me 'home'), but I can see this being a game that I will keep a close eye one. As someone who also gets off to good art, while the Vados art makes her seem a little older than I would like, and the preview Bulma art is also a little off-putting for me, the A18 and Caulifla art sell it for me. Can't wait to see where this goes! :)

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
The wording there(or the score system) is incorrect You want the number to go lower(ie, 0.9 is a success whereas 1.1 is a failure). I don't know why that's the method they chose.
WHOA !!! thanks... I was wondering what the hell was happening there too I went through all possible scenarios and got the maximum raise possible and still failed. So basically you have to be a dickbag of a god to win...
Also noticed several other places there are weird silly mistakes... most of them related to getting the colors wrong... in one of the flirt scenes Vados's lips are called Red during the blowjob I think... that's the one I can clearly remember. Been wondering why there are such obvious mistakes in there.

Pablo O

Aug 28, 2018
Well,when i'm corrupting 18, i can't get the Godly Handjob scene, and i can't get clothes with Helles because of this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call
File "game/18.rpy", line 2096, in script
File "game/18.rpy", line 2096, in <module>
NameError: name 'AGHJFirst' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/18.rpy", line 2096, in script
File "E:\Nova pasta (6)\Nova pasta\Divine_Adventure-0.7b-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1647, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "E:\Nova pasta (6)\Nova pasta\Divine_Adventure-0.7b-win\renpy\python.py", line 1670, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "E:\Nova pasta (6)\Nova pasta\Divine_Adventure-0.7b-win\renpy\python.py", line 1665, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/18.rpy", line 2096, in <module>
NameError: name 'AGHJFirst' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.11.1749

Doruna

Jul 3, 2018
Hey guys, does it matter that I fucked up the Gin bet? I mean I thought that you're supposed to have a higher mortal value, not lower, and I already saved over the save where I began the bet.

Another question, does anyone else have a bug where you can't make clothes with Heles? When I talk to her and ask to make clothes I get a "error report" and I have to ignore to get back to the Heles scene (sorry, i'm so bad at expressing what i mean XD)

thanks anyway

reaper1123

Jan 25, 2018
Hey guys, does it matter that I fucked up the Gin bet? I mean I thought that you're supposed to have a higher mortal value, not lower, and I already saved over the save where I began the bet.

Another question, does anyone else have a bug where you can't make clothes with Heles? When I talk to her and ask to make clothes I get a "error report" and I have to ignore to get back to the Heles scene (sorry, i'm so bad at expressing what i mean XD)

thanks anyway

continue with the story till it says "you can now buy clothes" or something similar after that the error should be gone and it should work

Reactions: Doruna
3.30 star(s) 68 Votes