Apr 20, 2018
Well,when i'm corrupting 18, i can't get the Godly Handjob scene, and i can't get clothes with Helles because of this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call
File "game/18.rpy", line 2096, in script
File "game/18.rpy", line 2096, in <module>
NameError: name 'AGHJFirst' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/18.rpy", line 2096, in script
File "E:\Nova pasta (6)\Nova pasta\Divine_Adventure-0.7b-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1647, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "E:\Nova pasta (6)\Nova pasta\Divine_Adventure-0.7b-win\renpy\python.py", line 1670, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "E:\Nova pasta (6)\Nova pasta\Divine_Adventure-0.7b-win\renpy\python.py", line 1665, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/18.rpy", line 2096, in <module>
NameError: name 'AGHJFirst' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.11.1749

Make sure you have mind control enabled. If you do, just load an old save I guess?

Apr 20, 2018
Hey guys, does it matter that I fucked up the Gin bet? I mean I thought that you're supposed to have a higher mortal value, not lower, and I already saved over the save where I began the bet.

Another question, does anyone else have a bug where you can't make clothes with Heles? When I talk to her and ask to make clothes I get a "error report" and I have to ignore to get back to the Heles scene (sorry, i'm so bad at expressing what i mean XD)

thanks anyway

The game eventually allows you to make clothes and shit, just wait before trying, it's an error displayed cause you're unable to rn. But the options shouldn't be available tbh(imo).

Apr 20, 2018
Hey guys, does it matter that I fucked up the Gin bet? I mean I thought that you're supposed to have a higher mortal value, not lower, and I already saved over the save where I began the bet.

Another question, does anyone else have a bug where you can't make clothes with Heles? When I talk to her and ask to make clothes I get a "error report" and I have to ignore to get back to the Heles scene (sorry, i'm so bad at expressing what i mean XD)

thanks anyway
Also yes I'd recommend starting the game from 0, listen to music or watch youtube and just get your level to 100 or 200 on the sliding puzzles on day one, enable skip text and skip back to where you are and make sure you gain as much destruction respect but also girl affection as possible on the way. As for Gin I'm sure losing the bet will play in somehow later, if not it's still worth making sure you got everything up to snuff seeing as the game may finish in 1.0 this year

Doruna

Jul 3, 2018
Also yes I'd recommend starting the game from 0, listen to music or watch youtube and just get your level to 100 or 200 on the sliding puzzles on day one, enable skip text and skip back to where you are and make sure you gain as much destruction respect but also girl affection as possible on the way. As for Gin I'm sure losing the bet will play in somehow later, if not it's still worth making sure you got everything up to snuff seeing as the game may finish in 1.0 this year
Yeah i've done alot of training etc, but I can't see what my level is, for some reason. It used to show my level earlier in game, but it hasn't showed it for a while now. I managed to craft the clothes, but can't get 18 to wear them yet. Also, tried to flirt with her, but now the flirt option only gives me the option to sleep on her floor D:
The game seems to be stuck now, unless there's a level requirement for progress. I've been training and getting my power levels up for like 30 days now probably, but not seeing any progression in the story or any side quests

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Yeah i've done alot of training etc, but I can't see what my level is, for some reason. It used to show my level earlier in game, but it hasn't showed it for a while now. I managed to craft the clothes, but can't get 18 to wear them yet. Also, tried to flirt with her, but now the flirt option only gives me the option to sleep on her floor D:
The game seems to be stuck now, unless there's a level requirement for progress. I've been training and getting my power levels up for like 30 days now probably, but not seeing any progression in the story or any side quests
Not sure if it will help but you can repeat the Puzzle/Ki-sensing-training as many times as you want in single day to keep improving your Godly Essence level and also when you do the puzzle training it shows your power level again in the top left like it used to before. Not sure about the rest since I haven't reached that point yet... had to start over after the name change.

Doruna

Jul 3, 2018
Not sure if it will help but you can repeat the Puzzle/Ki-sensing-training as many times as you want in single day to keep improving your Godly Essence level and also when you do the puzzle training it shows your power level again in the top left like it used to before. Not sure about the rest since I haven't reached that point yet... had to start over after the name change.
Yeah i actually noticed that in the beginning, I've been doing at least 5 puzzles each day, some days a lot more, though I have skipped that now on some days since i haven't seen any progression

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Yeah i actually noticed that in the beginning, I've been doing at least 5 puzzles each day, some days a lot more, though I have skipped that now on some days since i haven't seen any progression
I stopped at level 30 ... it only seemed to have mattered for the first few quests/searches after that it just progresses on its own without a power level requirement. I have just reached the part where you have to go with Bulma and 18 to earth again. Part of me just wants to skip the story and just get back to the new stuff but I've forgotten most of the story anyway so I am reading it all again.

Doruna

Jul 3, 2018
I stopped at level 30 ... it only seemed to have mattered for the first few quests/searches after that it just progresses on its own without a power level requirement. I have just reached the part where you have to go with Bulma and 18 to earth again. Part of me just wants to skip the story and just get back to the new stuff but I've forgotten most of the story anyway so I am reading it all again.
this is my first time playing this, so i don't know where the current version ends. I've reached a point where I'm supposed to train for the tournament, but the game doesn't seem to progress to the actual tournament. I got 18 living in the castle, and I can visit the other planets, but can't seem to do anything new. I thought i could at least progress with the women and give them costumes, but maybe not on this version?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
this is my first time playing this, so i don't know where the current version ends. I've reached a point where I'm supposed to train for the tournament, but the game doesn't seem to progress to the actual tournament. I got 18 living in the castle, and I can visit the other planets, but can't seem to do anything new. I thought i could at least progress with the women and give them costumes, but maybe not on this version?
Last time I played the game ended around the time the namekians made the dragon ball and I got Videl so I can't really help you with the answers to those questions sorry.

Reactions: Doruna
Apr 20, 2018
I have 2 monitors, so I legit just put the puzzle up and then had youtube on the other screen
Then I grinded to 100

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
You can fuck Videl or do something with her? Because I get her from Namekians and then I didn't see her again, I finished the current version and nothing. Also there is a bug with A18 when you ask her to do a Goddly blowjob (I don't recall very well if that's the name)

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
bro... Krillin is the strongest human in DBZ! Don't disrespect the baldy.
Wait... Strongest Human ? ... isn't Krillin a Dwarf ? ... Jokes aside ... isn't that Uub kid technically the strongest human ? You know the one human kid that shows up at the end of DBZ as the reincarnation of Buu in human form at the end of the tournament and ends up becoming friends with Goku cause he has no limit to his power increase and is a quick learner but lacks serious training ? or did they just erase him out of the continuity ? I haven't been watching the series since after the shitstorm that was GT.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes