Apr 20, 2018
Wait... Strongest Human ? ... isn't Krillin a Dwarf ? ... Jokes aside ... isn't that Uub kid technically the strongest human ? You know the one human kid that shows up at the end of DBZ as the reincarnation of Buu in human form at the end of the tournament and ends up becoming friends with Goku cause he has no limit to his power increase and is a quick learner but lacks serious training ? or did they just erase him out of the continuity ? I haven't been watching the series since after the shitstorm that was GT.
Uub is canon, but it's weird cause originally all the stuff we have seen rn is meant to take place between the ending of Z and then the meeting with Uub at the ending... As for earthlings I'd say roshi is top, but Uub is probably weaker on first meeting than post tourney of power krillin

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Uub is canon, but it's weird cause originally all the stuff we have seen rn is meant to take place between the ending of Z and then the meeting with Uub at the ending... As for earthlings I'd say roshi is top, but Uub is probably weaker on first meeting than post tourney of power krillin
hmm If Uub is considered human I guess he would be stronger than Krillin. But im not buying Roshi being stronger than Krillin in DBZ. Killin progressed more than any other human throughout the series. Granted, he kinda peaked at Frieza but he does hold his own against cell juniors which are damn strong. I don't know if Roshi does some stuff in GT, but he has hardly any feats in DBZ and there is no indication that he could beat even Raditz.

Apr 20, 2018
hmm If Uub is considered human I guess he would be stronger than Krillin. But im not buying Roshi being stronger than Krillin in DBZ. Killin progressed more than any other human throughout the series. Granted, he kinda peaked at Frieza but he does hold his own against cell juniors which are damn strong. I don't know if Roshi does some stuff in GT, but he has hardly any feats in DBZ and there is no indication that he could beat even Raditz.
Watch Super smh...

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Last I heard GT was removed from cannon, besides it wasn't developed/written by the original creator anyway...also that entire series was all about focusing as many camera shots as possible on Pan's phat ass anyway.

Oh yeah I forgot they fast forwarded into the future. Uub did multiply his power many times over in a single match against Goku, Can't imagine how powerful he'd get with proper training. If I recall correctly some of the DBZ themed games that kept coming out after the show ended had an older Uub as part of the Z warriors, but they aren't really considered cannon.

where is the queens planet?
After the economy quest you start getting god coins, once that happens the shops open up 1 on the Tuffle planet... the one where you go to meet Queen Phineapple. Second shop is by summoning shin and buying stuff from him.

Ildoo

Dec 9, 2017
Dude i'm stuck after killing the other God of destruction, Gin came to me and threats me... After that all i do is to keep training i can't do anything the game doesn't continue could anyone help ??

Caharin

Feb 9, 2018
So the changelog SAYS there are videl scenes, but even with summoning I can't access them. I know for a fact she's a prisoner since I took her from the namekians and I even have the option to summon prisoner, but then it just says "there's no one to summon. I should try sleeping." Does anyone know what to do here?

Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
Actually Tien was the strongest "human" krillan was up there though uub was strong but I would not say he was stronger than krillan at his prime. Which btw krillan's prime is right now he trained with 18 which did bring him up to Android level. Tien has NEVER stopped training.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Dude i'm stuck after killing the other God of destruction, Gin came to me and threats me... After that all i do is to keep training i can't do anything the game doesn't continue could anyone help ??
I think that is where the current version ends unless someone else can confirm otherwise... you just have to wait for the next update to be released.

Actually Tien was the strongest "human" krillan was up there though uub was strong but I would not say he was stronger than krillan at his prime. Which btw krillan's prime is right now he trained with 18 which did bring him up to Android level. Tien has NEVER stopped training.
Is Tien actually human ? Always thought he had some kinda secret alternate triclops race thing going on. I know the third eye is supposed to imply a mastery of the mental powers and all but people don't actually grow a third eye. In the DBZ world there a lot of sentient races so I don't know. I know Tien outclasses Yamcha and Krillin by several miles but I don't know enough anything in Tien's backstory that confirms if he is human or not.

Also in that final episode near the end didn't Uub actually hit Goku hard enough to make it sting ? Also makes it doubtful that Krillin is stronger than Uub especially if Goku trained Uub and Uub is the reincarnation of the evil Majin Buu as a pure human. Have not watched DBZ super... is Uub in that series ?

Reactions: Ildoo

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
Wait... Strongest Human ? ... isn't Krillin a Dwarf ? ... Jokes aside ... isn't that Uub kid technically the strongest human ? You know the one human kid that shows up at the end of DBZ as the reincarnation of Buu in human form at the end of the tournament and ends up becoming friends with Goku cause he has no limit to his power increase and is a quick learner but lacks serious training ? or did they just erase him out of the continuity ? I haven't been watching the series since after the shitstorm that was GT.
krillin is human so he never gonna be superstrong like the saiyans and the mc is god + saiyan which means none of the dbz characters have chance against him end of story ,and ofcourse gets laid in every universe :cool:

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
krillin is human so he never gonna be superstrong like the saiyans and the mc is god + saiyan which means none of the dbz characters have chance against him end of story ,and ofcourse gets laid in every universe just like geralt in witcher new town new hoes :ROFLMAO: you know what i mean
Oh yeah, the MC of the game outclasses everyone in DBZ, DB GT and Original DB. Haven't watched DB Super so IDK how his power hold up there. MC's first Super Saiyan Transformations Breaks Dimensions so that's definitely gotta be some ultra badass shit. which is why it kinda felt weird while the MC stood there as that other God of Destruction ... Gin talked shit, MC should have just kicked him in the dick and tossed his ugly fish ass out of his universe... I know Gods of Destruction are forbidden from picking fights amongst themselves but that scene just felt annoying since MC didn't just destroy him with some epic comeback... Now he is going to be in a tournament alongside the Mortal he created, I hope that isn't a sign of incoming NTR ... cause she is basically Like the MC's daughter, it would be really irritating to watch her getting dicked forcibly.

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
Oh yeah, the MC of the game outclasses everyone in DBZ, DB GT and Original DB. Haven't watched DB Super so IDK how his power hold up there. MC's first Super Saiyan Transformations Breaks Dimensions so that's definitely gotta be some ultra badass shit. which is why it kinda felt weird while the MC stood there as that other God of Destruction ... Gin talked shit, MC should have just kicked him in the dick and tossed his ugly fish ass out of his universe... I know Gods of Destruction are forbidden from picking fights amongst themselves but that scene just felt annoying since MC didn't just destroy him with some epic comeback... Now he is going to be in a tournament alongside the Mortal he created, I hope that isn't a sign of incoming NTR ... cause she is basically Like the MC's daughter, it would be really irritating to watch her getting dicked forcibly.
yeah dude exactly and we going go get buffed in the hyperbolic time chamber :love: and we step out as BROLLY damn i want to see that then epic transformation metal music starts

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
yeah dude exactly and we going go get buffed in the hyperbolic time chamber :love: and we step out as BROLLY damn i want to see that then epic transformation metal music starts
Yeah I was also hoping to see some Transformation art from the Dev's they don't have to show his whole face since it seems they prefer keeping a faceless protagonist to help the player's immersion into the game.
Also should be a fun year training inside the Hyperbolic time chamber just the MC and his Technically Daughter character... is this thread gonna get a "Technically-Incest" tag too ? I wonder.

Cago

May 27, 2018
I reset the prisoner progress multiple times but it still won't go past the jerking off to her ass scene

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I reset the prisoner progress multiple times but it still won't go past the jerking off to her ass scene
You need summoning, since you got the jerk off on her ass scene that means you have summoning :unsure:
I think you haven't advanced the storyline enough to unlock her final scene... you need to be in Arch 2 and have the ability to travel to other planets unlocked... a sure sign is if android 18 has moved into the palace.
Remember after getting the last scene with VIdel switch to Mind control to flirt with Android 18 enough to unlock the 3rd scene. Godly Handjob won't unlock if you don't have mind control active. So if your special is summoning and you have unlocked the blowjob scene with 18 stop flirting with her until you have Switched to mind control.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes