Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Eh is the sexy costume/clothes/outfit on King Kai's planet bugged for anyone else ? I have all the materials bought but he won't make the outfit, keeps telling me the ingredients Alien Piss, Suspenders and a bunch of rare fabrics.

Where do you get the rare fabrics and devil suspenders? Shin doesn't have those in stock.
Go to the Tuffle planet... once you unlock the economy a shop opens up there too.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Eh is the sexy costume/clothes/outfit on King Kai's planet bugged for anyone else ? I have all the materials bought but he won't make the outfit, keeps telling me the ingredients Alien Piss, Suspenders and a bunch of rare fabrics.

Go to the Tuffle planet... once you unlock the economy a shop opens up there too.
I got the same issue, since 18 is my favorite i really wanted that costume, is this game monthly updated? if yes usually what day it comes out? i downloaded this week so i dunno much about the dev or his schedules

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I got the same issue, since 18 is my favorite i really wanted that costume, is this game is monthly updated? if yes usually what day it comes out? i downloaded this week so i dunno much about the dev or his schedules
Sorry, don't know the exact schedule of their updates since I myself just check for the update every few months or so. You might have better luck using the search function with the "search this thread" option on.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
I got it unlocked when I purchased 3 or 5 of everything from tuffle shop.

Divine_mortal

Feb 4, 2019
how uh i completed all the way untill vados and heles tell me im gonna die in a tournament, but im stuck on that part, how do i flirt with caulifla and heles and how do i go to the next part when the tournament begins

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
how uh i completed all the way untill vados and heles tell me im gonna die in a tournament, but im stuck on that part, how do i flirt with caulifla and heles and how do i go to the next part when the tournament begins
When you get the black screen with a "SAVE HERE" message for the second time which if I remember correctly is after the side characters tell MC about training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber with the Mortal the MC created. That point is the end of current version.

@Masq Please remove the first one of those "SAVE HERE" Messages I got a little shocked when I saw that early in the game, made me think you guys cut out content in the new update. :eek:

Reactions: luisar018
Jan 15, 2019
I think that is where the current version ends unless someone else can confirm otherwise... you just have to wait for the next update to be released.

Is Tien actually human ? Always thought he had some kinda secret alternate triclops race thing going on. I know the third eye is supposed to imply a mastery of the mental powers and all but people don't actually grow a third eye. In the DBZ world there a lot of sentient races so I don't know. I know Tien outclasses Yamcha and Krillin by several miles but I don't know enough anything in Tien's backstory that confirms if he is human or not.

Also in that final episode near the end didn't Uub actually hit Goku hard enough to make it sting ? Also makes it doubtful that Krillin is stronger than Uub especially if Goku trained Uub and Uub is the reincarnation of the evil Majin Buu as a pure human. Have not watched DBZ super... is Uub in that series ?
Dragonball has very poor writing. The main interest was always the action. Suspense was there, but you always knew Goku would win. That is probably the good thing about the Cell Saga and Dragonball Super as Goku wasn't as critical. But besides that the story is basically identical to Fist of the North Star. Big bad guy shows up, protagonist defeats badguy. Bigger bad guy shows up, protagonist defeats bigger bad guy. The only difference is that there were other characters that might aid the protagonist.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Dragonball has very poor writing. The main interest was always the action. Suspense was there, but you always knew Goku would win. That is probably the good thing about the Cell Saga and Dragonball Super as Goku wasn't as critical. But besides that the story is basically identical to Fist of the North Star. Big bad guy shows up, protagonist defeats badguy. Bigger bad guy shows up, protagonist defeats bigger bad guy. The only difference is that there were other characters that might aid the protagonist.
Personally, when I first watched the series I was a kid so didn't really care about the plot development at that time just watched it for the dudes that were beating up other dudes while yelling... I probably got scolded by a teacher at some point for yelling "wolf fang fist" while smacking another kid from my class at the playground in the head with the tips of my fingers. x__x
The original Dragon Ball series was much more focused on the sexy adventures of the blue haired beauty... which I didn't get to watch much later after having watched the DBZ series.
Though Initilly it did revolve around the same old story they added interesting sub-plots ... My favorite at the time was watching the relationship between Picolo and Gohan and how it turned Picolo from a "i'll probably betray and murder the hero and take over the world" to a genuine guardian for the son of the Hero... I was also kinda disappointed how Gohan was supposed to be the successor and take over Goku's role but that didn't work out... Stupid Super Saiya man -__-
I liked how the art Progressed over time too how Goku and the other's went from being "slightly muscular" to "chiseled to perfection" as time went by in the DBZ series.

Jan 15, 2019
Personally, when I first watched the series I was a kid so didn't really care about the plot development at that time just watched it for the dudes that were beating up other dudes while yelling... I probably got scolded by a teacher at some point for yelling "wolf fang fist" while smacking another kid from my class at the playground in the head with the tips of my fingers. x__x
The original Dragon Ball series was much more focused on the sexy adventures of the blue haired beauty... which I didn't get to watch much later after having watched the DBZ series.
Though Initilly it did revolve around the same old story they added interesting sub-plots ... My favorite at the time was watching the relationship between Picolo and Gohan and how it turned Picolo from a "i'll probably betray and murder the hero and take over the world" to a genuine guardian for the son of the Hero... I was also kinda disappointed how Gohan was supposed to be the successor and take over Goku's role but that didn't work out... Stupid Super Saiya man -__-
I liked how the art Progressed over time too how Goku and the other's went from being "slightly muscular" to "chiseled to perfection" as time went by in the DBZ series.
Goku represents how Japanese men see themselves. He represents the Japanese nation. It is not just Gohan, but even Vegeta to an extent. Everyone is sidelined and the only reason they are not is to an extent of what they can contribute to Goku. This isn't Bleach where the side characters can actually get shit done. If you watch the Red Ribbon saga you can get that whole Japan in the Cold War vibe.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Goku represents how Japanese men see themselves. He represents the Japanese nation. It is not just Gohan, but even Vegeta to an extent. Everyone is sidelined and the only reason they are not is to an extent of what they can contribute to Goku. This isn't Bleach where the side characters can actually get shit done. If you watch the Red Ribbon saga you can get that whole Japan in the Cold War vibe.
:unsure: I have never seen a normal non-pro-bodybuilder Japanese guy that buff... infact Bruce Lee is the Only muscular asian(not counting all the asian-subcontinental races) guy who had any real practical muscle, but to be fair he did have the Stomping power of multiple men with packed muscles like steel and yeah he wasn't Japanese. Japanese men can't all be thinking they are Nearly Indestructible modern machine destroying undefeatable alien monkey men. That would be very delusional for them to say the least, sure I can see kids and some nerds imagining themselves as the main character but all kids do that everywhere.
The ability of the saiyans to get stronger if beaten close to death does feel like it is some kinda allegory referencing the survival and resurgence of Japan after the Hiroshima and Nagasaki nuking ... but I always thought Goku was more Inspired by The Legend of the Monkey king with his mischievous childlike behavior, passion for fighting and a mysterious powerful weapon that is basically a red magical stick. Also inspired somewhat by Superman or just coincidentally relatable to him.

Reactions: jazz154
Jan 15, 2019
:unsure: I have never seen a normal non-pro-bodybuilder Japanese guy that buff... infact Bruce Lee is the Only muscular asian(not counting all the asian-subcontinental races) guy who had any real practical muscle, but to be fair he did have the Stomping power of multiple men with packed muscles like steel and yeah he wasn't Japanese. Japanese men can't all be thinking they are Nearly Indestructible modern machine destroying undefeatable alien monkey men. That would be very delusional for them to say the least, sure I can see kids and some nerds imagining themselves as the main character but all kids do that everywhere.
The ability of the saiyans to get stronger if beaten close to death does feel like it is some kinda allegory referencing the survival and resurgence of Japan after the Hiroshima and Nagasaki nuking ... but I always thought Goku was more Inspired by The Legend of the Monkey king with his mischievous childlike behavior, passion for fighting and a mysterious powerful weapon that is basically a red magical stick. Also inspired somewhat by Superman or just coincidentally relatable to him.
Please do not generalize all Asian people together. Besides I am talking about how the Japanese see themselves. Not what they actually look like. Think of Nero.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Please do not generalize all Asian people together. Besides I am talking about how the Japanese see themselves. Not what they actually look like. Think of Nero.
I didn't, I specified the differences between them already, even acknowledged the differences between mainland and Indian-sub-continental asian folks... I was merely specifying Bruce Lee might have been the most ripped dude on screen ever... Sure his muscles were not bulging outwards but they looked like they were made of some nano-reinforced fibres and shit. his muscles had muscles of their own. XD

any idea where android 18s room is? every room is empty somehow

thanks
Android 18 won't move into a room until you reach arch 2 of the story when that begins she will automatically move back to the MC's palace and move into the room across his in the sleeping area.
Search the thread to make sure you understand about switching special powers and what you need to do before you flirt with Android 18 beyond unlocking her BJ scene after she moves into the palace.

Reactions: tugaboy

tugaboy

Jan 30, 2018
I didn't, I specified the differences between them already, even acknowledged the differences between mainland and Indian-sub-continental asian folks... I was merely specifying Bruce Lee might have been the most ripped dude on screen ever... Sure his muscles were not bulging outwards but they looked like they were made of some nano-reinforced fibres and shit. his muscles had muscles of their own. XD

Android 18 won't move into a room until you reach arch 2 of the story when that begins she will automatically move back to the MC's palace and move into the room across his in the sleeping area.
Search the thread to make sure you understand about switching special powers and what you need to do before you flirt with Android 18 beyond unlocking her BJ scene after she moves into the palace.
thank you very much :) thought it was instnantly unlocked after the text, so i was confused. Cheers have a wonderful day :)

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
thank you very much :) thought it was instnantly unlocked after the text, so i was confused. Cheers have a wonderful day :)
The text is actually a remnant from an older version where you could spy on her ass repeatedly from the same place where you went to start the next quest. Now you can repeatedly check out her ass and other scenes when you unlock interplanetary travel and go to zoret to check out all unlocked scenes.

Reactions: tugaboy
Jan 15, 2019
I didn't, I specified the differences between them already, even acknowledged the differences between mainland and Indian-sub-continental asian folks...
But why would you even want to compare Chinese and Indo-Aryan people? There is nothing to compare that wouldn't be any different from comparing a Chinese person to a German or Brit. Seriously, Indo-Aryan, Indo-European. Even before there was Indo-Aryan people, the land was colonized by Sumerians. And Sumerian Civilization or Culture if you will is really a consequence of contact and trade between Mesopotamia and the Nile Valley. It is really just one civilization in that whole area, the Sumerian-Egyptian Civilization. And we are a part of that, unless you are East Asian or Native American or Latino, depending on Latino of course because some Latinos are purely European like Argentina's population while others such as Paraguay as much more Amerindian.

Humans have developed three civilizations. Islam and the West are just branches of one of those civilizations. I say this because you brought India and it is not separate from England as a civilization. Just a different branch. The reason why I say this is because we don't see any Indian artifacts until the New-Sumerian Empire which as after the existence of the Sumerian Expansion prior to conquest of Sargon of Akkad. Very easily the conquest of Sargon upset the relationship between Sumerians and their colonies. This is similar to what Alexander and Philip did in Greece, which separated the Greek Colonists in Italy from their counterparts in the Balkans. stressed that the Harappan language may in fact be a Semitic language due to some acute similarities with Assyrian. However, another possibility that seems much more tangible as Semites didn't became seafaring people until Phoenicians started colonizing the Mediterranean after the Bronze Age Collapse, is that these similarities are a result of what is found in Sumerian as Assyrian is deeply influenced from Sumerian and therefore Harappan might in fact be a Sumerian dialect or a language derived from a common source. Sumerians did colonize Zanzibar at one point if you must know. So they were definitely exploring and colonizing. A sever in the link between colonies and the homeland have resulted in a power struggle similar to what happened in Britain with the Romano-British and similarly, the Harappan-Sumerians could had invited Aryans (akin to the Anglo-Saxons) to act as a muscle against whoever they didn't like or felt was a threat to their communities. History works in circles.

Sorry, I am a history major. I tend to spat out random history and political stuff when I am in the mood. Should be talking about Dragonball. You can just say I am high if that makes it easier for you.

I was merely specifying Bruce Lee might have been the most ripped dude on screen ever...
Bruce Lee was a fanatically religious about his body and taking care it, which is unfortunate because he ended up dying so young. Like if Bruce could be introduced to Fulan Gong, he would be its Pope. Imagine how the world would be like if Bruce was still alive and the Pope of Fulan Gong. I wonder how China would react or would it still exist under the Oligarchy it currently does.

You shouldn't have to do anything to get Android 18 to want you. She literally falls for a guy who is basically a talking penis. Krillin is basically a talking Penis. He is such a big penis that Android 18 fell for him.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I can't get the Videl stuff to trigger. I've changed my power and reset the prisoner stuff. What am I doing wrong?
You need summoning to trigger most of her stuff and for the final scene you have to be in Arch 2 of the game i.e. after Android 18 moves in with MC and you unlock interplanetary travel. the final scene doesn't seem to appear before that. also it needs to be triggered the same day as the butt wank scene.

Sorry, I am a history major. I tend to spat out random history and political stuff when I am in the mood. Should be talking about Dragonball. You can just say I am high if that makes it easier for you.
Yeah I sort of guessed the History major part 1/3rd the way through the first part of your post. Actually surprised me :LOL: ... I only mentioned Bruce Lee because of the physical similarities between Japanese and Chinese people which might have had something to do with their Geographical locations being in close by to each other. I mentioned India because I wanted to clarify that I was not using "Asian" to blanket most of the people in since technically all people from Asia are Asians but several Indians have somewhat different physical attributes compared to Other Asians, I guess the country housing almost every major religion and race in the world since a bunch of centuries ago doesn't help it look similar to other regions around. So basically I wasn't using "Asian" as an all inclusive term I was merely using it due to lack of a better term as far as My knowledge went on the subject.

Fulan Gong
I had to look that up I didn't even know of it's existence so thanks for increasing my knowledge a little bit more. Yeah Bruce Lee at the head of a religious order like that would have been quite the unstoppable force since he was already Loved in most parts of the globe and even worshipped by some, and we all know he was quite the philosopher.

Krillin is basically a talking Penis.
I think that is the most accurate physical description of Krillin that I have ever seen anywhere :unsure: not to mention he does act like a total dick in the Dragon Ball series.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes