Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
anyone can progress until you accidentally killed the god student and need a tournament ? Kinda stuck and no progress after they need to train my mortal on earth. Keep doing the same thing all day
That is where the current version of the game ends. You have to wait for more content to come out to progress beyond that point.

Reactions: waldo1 and my126731

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Now this 3rd comment is actually jist of my review for the game so far. I rated the game & mentioned my review there but since the developer checks these forums, I thought it be fine to mention them here too.
You see the game has good plot, timed themes & nice artwork. It is enjoyable too.
However, the artwork for the later characters (Bulma, Videl in specific) are too much to digest. Not all characters need to be made having big booty or such fatty shape. It might be that the artisit likes it but the characters loose their uniqueness that way. All female characters have almost similiar (if not same) proportions (mainly bottom part). Bulma is totally unrecognizable. Videl looks badly shaped as well. Caulifla? I don't fukin care (sorry.. I soo hate her & DBS plot involving her)
Plus size is alright, provided it's digestable. For example - A18, Helles, Vados, QP all look attractive & have good shapes. Nothing seems overly done.
On a smaller note, I also found Bulma too pervy & willing to lewd actions. Kinda very opposite to her persona in my opinion. She seemed not to care a bit about Vegeta or her son. Other girls however seemed somehow sticking to their base persona/behaviour and acted much more natural than her.
Lastly, Frieza was shown using a time ring, however only a supreme kai is able to use it.

I don't know how many of you agree or disagree with me, but I wanted the developer to know views for the game. Overall the game's great. Keep up the good work.
well,i cant help but agree..they all look the same..sorry dev..its not like he will change the game based from our complaint

Reactions: MHappy

Ntr - Sama

Mar 2, 2018
Is it a bug that i can't Flirt with "18" after i get "Godly handjob" ? cause when i click on Flirt it's taking me to the 2 choices "Sleep Here" "Go back" .
my guess is that the game is telling me : "that's all for this current version"

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Is it a bug that i can't Flirt with "18" after i get "Godly handjob" ? cause when i click on Flirt it's taking me to the 2 choices "Sleep Here" "Go back" .
my guess is that the game is telling me : "that's all for this current version"
Your guess is correct. Godly hadjob is so far the final scene with Lazuli... or was she Lapis ? :unsure:

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
lol... dude
are you seriously trying to link an anime character from "Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai" here. :ROFLMAO:
Eh... No... I don't even know what exactly "Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai" Is... but what I was referring to was the fact that 17 and 18 the "androids" were named Lapis and Lazuli. Don't remember which was which though. I do recall Android 18 in the game also telling MC her name was "lazuli"/"lapis" only Once in the game though never to be repeated again, atleast not repeated so far. If I remember correctly the androids are technically Cyborgs and Lapis/Lazuli were their human names.

Reactions: MHappy

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Yeah, but where do I find her? Earth isn't anywhere on the map.
when you reach arch II of the story Android 18 automatically moves into one of the rooms in the MC's castle. click the button for the rooms the same one you hit to go to the MC's room to end the day... she is one of the other rooms there.

Reactions: Synaxis

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
I'm hoping to see more content with Vados, she is the number 1 reason I enjoy this game, the other ladies are the second, you playing a god of destruction is the third, but Vados has so little content right now which is heart wrenching since she is my waifu from super, I'm hoping to see you be able to romance her, since she is new to the concept and maybe even bear your child since other beings aren't worthy enough

MHappy

Feb 21, 2019
I'm hoping to see more content with Vados, she is the number 1 reason I enjoy this game, the other ladies are the second, you playing a god of destruction is the third, but Vados has so little content right now which is heart wrenching since she is my waifu from super, I'm hoping to see you be able to romance her, since she is new to the concept and maybe even bear your child since other beings aren't worthy enough
What about Helles? She seems a nice contender too, now doesn't she?

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
Oh yes Helles is a great contender for becoming a mama, but with her you'd have to chisel away some of that high horse pride of hers first, so for me she is second to Vados, but still mommy material non the less

Reactions: Synaxis

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Oh yes Helles is a great contender for becoming a mama, but with her you'd have to chisel away some of that high horse pride of hers first, so for me she is second to Vados, but still mommy material non the less
Helles shouldn't be that hard if you beat Gin she should be turned on plenty enough already. also she likes beautiful things and it is implied she also keeps a harem so she isn't really against fucking around. The MC's power being felt across the universe should also add in some form of affection points towards him. Helles definitely looks like the kinda girl that moistens her panties whenever someone strong and dangerous is around... for evidence again refer to the whole meeting scene between all the gods of destruction. Don't think Gin's scaley mug is what turns her on.
Still the affection system for her and Culifla seems to be what the developers are working on for next release.

Reactions: Sephiroth VII

Sephiroth VII

Apr 23, 2019
Never! Shall live on! But any how I like the game it's God like got a great interesting story line. Keep up the good work.

waldo1

Jan 21, 2019
Very engaging game with plenty of room to grow. Would love to see mod community get ahold of this too, once masquerade's vision is clear.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes