Jan 15, 2019
I had to look that up I didn't even know of it's existence so thanks for increasing my knowledge a little bit more. Yeah Bruce Lee at the head of a religious order like that would have been quite the unstoppable force since he was already Loved in most parts of the globe and even worshipped by some, and we all know he was quite the philosopher.

I think that is the most accurate physical description of Krillin that I have ever seen anywhere :unsure: not to mention he does act like a total dick in the Dragon Ball series.
Fulan Gong is a spiritual movement heavily based on the importance of the human body and preserving it through exercise. So it would definitely be something Bruce Lee could get into and given how passionate he is in that area or reverence as well as how much authority he could bring from his popularity, he would become a leading member very quickly if not thee leading member, aka... the Pope of Fulan Gong.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Fulan Gong is a spiritual movement heavily based on the importance of the human body and preserving it through exercise. So it would definitely be something Bruce Lee could get into and given how passionate he is in that area or reverence as well as how much authority he could bring from his popularity, he would become a leading member very quickly if not thee leading member, aka... the Pope of Fulan Gong.
Yeah that and from what wiki told me it also focuses on spirituality and doing whats right over focusing on gods... it's like Original Recipe Hinduism on steroids :unsure: Bruce Lee would definitely be into something like this being the Philosophical warrior poet (non-rapper type) that he was and he would have been a global force for sure he was only going to get more popular unlike Jackie who supports the current chinese government in public at least... and that is where it counts. With Original Fist of Fury at the helm of an organisation like that China might have been a very different country. Or maybe this alternate time line Bruce Lee would have just prefered to stay in the USA ? though he never shied away from sharing his views so that would seem uncharacteristic.
seriously !?
I just recently notice the game name changed . lol
Changed with the last Update... must not Anger Toriyama Sensei... his wrath is over 9000 Million. They added a better system too game has improved a lot.

Reactions: Hentaikage

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I roam all planets and seem like those only have boobjob scene and nothing else?
Zorat has the Dragon balls which are useful as a gallery and a power and prisoner reset.
there's a planet where you can get a blowjob. besides that I don't recall any other special planet event for now... they will probably add more shit later... the Planets are just basically to help with the storyline and for the MC to go enjoy cucking some world leaders all over the universe.
OH you can go help Caulifla get out of prison.

Reactions: hehehe121213

hehehe121213

Aug 23, 2018
Zorat has the Dragon balls which are useful as a gallery and a power and prisoner reset.
there's a planet where you can get a blowjob. besides that I don't recall any other special planet event for now... they will probably add more shit later... the Planets are just basically to help with the storyline and for the MC to go enjoy cucking some world leaders all over the universe.
OH you can go help Caulifla get out of prison.
I already know about Dragon Balls, Caulifla and other stuff but thank u btw

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I already know about Dragon Balls, Caulifla and other stuff but thank u btw
My pleasure. Just have to wait for them to add content for Helles and Caulifla then. Don't think any other content for the interplanetary travel system exists yet you are pretty much done with the current version. If you have all Android 18 content too i.e.

Reactions: infamouska

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
i have a problem with this one miniquest when the god gin challange me to answer his prayers the mortal level goes up from 1.1 to 1.4 but he still says i failed, and no matter wich option i choose in the warring tribe option there will always be mortals who die

Reactions: Rmanash

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Anyone can tell me how to beat gin in this challange after said he's ugly ?

View attachment 276903
i have the sam problem you cna make three choices without someone dieing but the warring tribes no matter what you do some mortals will die so i think it is impossible to win this challange, when you make a choice how to handle a situation you most read waht will happen and when it is written taht some mortals die it was the wrong decision

MHappy

Feb 21, 2019
Already raised it to 1.4 but im still lose, cant get it to 1.0 from 1.1 since its kinda stuck to 1.2 after clearing all the prayers, any hint to make it lower than 1.1 ?
Winning or losing here doesn't matter. But still if you wanna win, you need to choose options to make the rating go down. Anything 1.0 or below (0.9 i.e.) is a win win.

MHappy

Feb 21, 2019
There is a bug here (Giin's Prayer Quest) in the latest version where among the 4 prayers, in the one you have to support one of the 3 civilizations or ignore them. Among the 4 options (3 civilizations & default ignore option) you can only get to next screen on 3 options (2 civilizations & ignore one). If you select the 3rd option, you hear a sound (more like a chime) and end up waiting on the black starry background forever.

Reactions: Heroic101

MHappy

Feb 21, 2019
Now this 3rd comment is actually jist of my review for the game so far. I rated the game & mentioned my review there but since the developer checks these forums, I thought it be fine to mention them here too.
You see the game has good plot, timed themes & nice artwork. It is enjoyable too.
However, the artwork for the later characters (Bulma, Videl in specific) are too much to digest. Not all characters need to be made having big booty or such fatty shape. It might be that the artisit likes it but the characters loose their uniqueness that way. All female characters have almost similiar (if not same) proportions (mainly bottom part). Bulma is totally unrecognizable. Videl looks badly shaped as well. Caulifla? I don't fukin care (sorry.. I soo hate her & DBS plot involving her)
Plus size is alright, provided it's digestable. For example - A18, Helles, Vados, QP all look attractive & have good shapes. Nothing seems overly done.
On a smaller note, I also found Bulma too pervy & willing to lewd actions. Kinda very opposite to her persona in my opinion. She seemed not to care a bit about Vegeta or her son. Other girls however seemed somehow sticking to their base persona/behaviour and acted much more natural than her.
Lastly, Frieza was shown using a time ring, however only a supreme kai is able to use it.

I don't know how many of you agree or disagree with me, but I wanted the developer to know views for the game. Overall the game's great. Keep up the good work.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Winning or losing here doesn't matter. But still if you wanna win, you need to choose options to make the rating go down. Anything 1.0 or below (0.9 i.e.) is a win win.
Doesn't matter right now... but you don't wanna risk accidentally getting fish dick for desert. I bet cock slapping Gin in front of every god of destruction in the universe made Heles' silk panties Ultra Moist ? which she might tell the MC later on once her whole flirtation option opens up. Maybe a one time reward scene with her or one of her "beautiful" collectibles ? she seemed like the kind that keeps a few hot babes around her castle for fun.

Anyone can tell me how to beat gin in this challange after said he's ugly ?

View attachment 276903
i have a problem with this one miniquest when the god gin challange me to answer his prayers the mortal level goes up from 1.1 to 1.4 but he still says i failed, and no matter wich option i choose in the warring tribe option there will always be mortals who die
i have the sam problem you cna make three choices without someone dieing but the warring tribes no matter what you do some mortals will die so i think it is impossible to win this challange, when you make a choice how to handle a situation you most read waht will happen and when it is written taht some mortals die it was the wrong decision
Yeah how to be a good god of destruction ? just be as merciless and douchey as possible. Be a total dick and the Mortality rating will go down to less than 1.0 but one of the prayers is a trick and another one won't change rating no matter what... so it will go back to 1.0... which is all you need to win the bet.

my126731

Mar 30, 2018
anyone can progress until you accidentally killed the god student and need a tournament ? Kinda stuck and no progress after they need to train my mortal on earth. Keep doing the same thing all day

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes