Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Just started game.. Character says I should visit 18's Room.. Where do I do that exactly?
Nevermind that, her room visiting option was removed with the update that added Actual rooms to the game, just progress forward with the story and eventually when the second arch starts 18 will move into one of the rooms.

Reactions: WormedCodeTalker

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I hope the mc creation (daughter?) can transform into super saiyan when they go training for the tournament, and that he goes at least into super saiyan 2

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I hope the mc creation (daughter?) can transform into super saiyan when they go training for the tournament, and that he goes at least into super saiyan 2
Nothing in the game suggests she has any Saiyan DNA technically she is not even human, just looks very much like one unless the race of mortals existing on the newly created planet are automatically considered human in the game's lore ? As for the MC sure hope he gets more and more OP with his Super Saiyan transformations. would love to see a return of the Apelike SSJ 3-4 look ... Goku Genuinely Looked badass with that caveman forehead.

Reactions: smokebox

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Nothing in the game suggests she has any Saiyan DNA technically she is not even human, just looks very much like one unless the race of mortals existing on the newly created planet are automatically considered human in the game's lore ? As for the MC sure hope he gets more and more OP with his Super Saiyan transformations. would love to see a return of the Apelike SSJ 3-4 look ... Goku Genuinely Looked badass with that caveman forehead.
Yeah i agree SSJ 3 is really cool and blue would be nice too, i know it doesn't make any sense ,but since she is his creation i thought she would inherit some of his powers including saiyan transformations, but am curious about her power, since i really thought that 18 or Caulifla would be choosen for the tournament

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Yeah i agree SSJ 3 is really cool and blue would be nice too, i know it doesn't make any sense ,but since she is his creation i thought she would inherit some of his powers including saiyan transformations, but am curious about her power, since i really thought that 18 or Caulifla would be choosen for the tournament
Oh don't get me wrong I also hope she has some kind of badass transformation but I don't know if it will be the same as a saiyan... maybe since she is linked to a god she will transform straight into a god form ? or some Kinda Kai like form ? though Vados has the Kai like look pretty much covered.
I guess they chose the Mortal instead of 18 or Caulifla cause the devs wanna show off their original creation I am sure they have something interesting planned for her.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
You need summoning, since you got the jerk off on her ass scene that means you have summoning :unsure:
I think you haven't advanced the storyline enough to unlock her final scene... you need to be in Arch 2 and have the ability to travel to other planets unlocked... a sure sign is if android 18 has moved into the palace.
Remember after getting the last scene with VIdel switch to Mind control to flirt with Android 18 enough to unlock the 3rd scene. Godly Handjob won't unlock if you don't have mind control active. So if your special is summoning and you have unlocked the blowjob scene with 18 stop flirting with her until you have Switched to mind control.
How do you change powers?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
How do you change powers?
Once you have unlocked inter-planetary/universal travel go to Universe 7's Planet Zoret ... the one in the top right corner and summon the dragon there and wish to change your special power. you can summon the dragon once per day by sleeping in your own room/bed.

Mükemmel

Dec 31, 2017
I normaly do not put comments to games but this game got me. I am fan of Dragon ball and this is one of few games i played very slowly with reading everything.This game doesnt have animation

Reactions: Zeca Suez

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Once you have unlocked inter-planetary/universal travel go to Universe 7's Planet Zoret ... the one in the top right corner and summon the dragon there and wish to change your special power. you can summon the dragon once per day by sleeping in your own room/bed.
Thanks. So I got that much and im in the second arc. I can't summon Videl anymore after the butt jerkoff thing.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Thanks. So I got that much and im in the second arc. I can't summon Videl anymore after the butt jerkoff thing.
There's just one scene after jizzing on her ass... you can use the dragon again to reset prisoner progress... once you reach the butt wanking scene again you can do the next scene on that very same day and then switch your power to mind control using the dragon's wish granting again. Because you will need mind control to unlock Android 18s last scene "godly handjob".

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
There's just one scene after jizzing on her ass... you can use the dragon again to reset prisoner progress... once you reach the butt wanking scene again you can do the next scene on that very same day and then switch your power to mind control using the dragon's wish granting again. Because you will need mind control to unlock Android 18s last scene "godly handjob".
ah thanks, I didn't know you had to do it on the same day.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
ah thanks, I didn't know you had to do it on the same day.
Might be a bug or something cause when I used the sleep option instead of doing the scene in the same day it disappeared on the next day. Its called something like "traitor trouble" or something like that. pretty sure it has trouble in the title. Scenes/content with Videl is pretty weak so far... wonder if we will get more with them or if the next generation of ladies will be joining in too ? i.e. a grow up Bra, Maron and Pan ?

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Might be a bug or something cause when I used the sleep option instead of doing the scene in the same day it disappeared on the next day. Its called something like "traitor trouble" or something like that. pretty sure it has trouble in the title. Scenes/content with Videl is pretty weak so far... wonder if we will get more with them or if the next generation of ladies will be joining in too ? i.e. a grow up Bra, Maron and Pan ?
Yeah Videl scenes are kinda lame, i would prefer more time with 18 instead of her, 18 is definitely my favorite girl i hope they always include her in the story arcs and not just for the lewd stuff

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
where is Chi Chi though? The best waifu in DBZ.
They are maybe saving her for later... best for last ? ... or just love Goku too much to cuck him.

Yeah Videl scenes are kinda lame, i would prefer more time with 18 instead of her, 18 is definitely my favorite girl i hope they always include her in the story arcs and not just for the lewd stuff
I'd prefer more scenes with all the ladies and more story content with all the ladies too :p I wanna see how much Further it goes with Phineapple and the Mortal that MC created.

Reactions: smokebox

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Goku may not even care, in DBZ Super its revealed he never kissed Chi Chi, for all we know he may had sex with her just two times, the thing goku loves more than anything in this world is fight ,hell he may even let you fuck her as long as you fight him or train with him, Vegeta on the other hand i dont even wanna known what he might do, if he finds out about MC fooling around with bulma.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Goku may not even care, in DBZ Super its revealed he never kissed Chi Chi, for all we know he may had sex with her just two times, the thing goku loves more than anything in this world is fight ,hell he may even let you fuck her as long as you fight him or train with him, Vegeta on the other hand i dont even wanna known what he might do, if he finds out about MC fooling around with bulma.:LOL::LOL::LOL:
If you think about it... I bet Chichi just told him it was some kind of special training... to make his groin muscles stronger or something ?

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
This was a surprisingly decent game, it actually felt half-"right" in a way lots of these parody games often don't.

Reactions: PugWug
3.30 star(s) 68 Votes