Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
Man this game its to good, every updates is getting better, i expect those rooms full of girls kkkk

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
View attachment 290174

Hope you're all doing good! We are now taking this project as a full time project so we are putting in a lot of work with the background system and general state of things.

Our main goal currently is to hit $2000 so that we'll be able to reach higher heights!

As always, any ideas or suggestions you may have, leave them below in the comments and we will read it and most likely implement it!

See you all in May! :)

I would like to see more colors to choose from for your God of Destruction Like White, Yellow, Green. Make it so that you can delete old saved files. What about Future Trunk's timeline? Will you be able to go there, seduce Adult Mai?

mrzb

Apr 14, 2019
ok is there something im missing on the ki sense training, i got no explanation and its just grey blocks and a white space, with no ability to tell what is going on or even if im doing it right. is it glitched or is that how it is? if im supposed to reveal the pic, but its not showing anything.

Reactions: bitchiefuta

waldo1

Jan 21, 2019
well,i cant help but agree..they all look the same..sorry dev..its not like he will change the game based from our complaint
They have a similar look because of art style. That happens with drawings. There is enough difference that they look like different people.

MaxBouch

Jul 24, 2018
Your game is awesome, I'm fan. But I have a problem, about the main story : When I killed Toppo, some god of destruction told me that there will be a tournament to kill me... but after that, NOTHING ! I can't go any further ! Is the game still in developpement at this point ? Or may I missed something to do ? I would be very grateful for any help... Thank you !

Tal92

Mar 5, 2018
Your game is awesome, I'm fan. But I have a problem, about the main story : When I killed Toppo, some god of destruction told me that there will be a tournament to kill me... but after that, NOTHING ! I can't go any further ! Is the game still in developpement at this point ? Or may I missed something to do ? I would be very grateful for any help... Thank you !
that's all there is right now the game is still being made

Reactions: waldo1

koira234

Feb 14, 2018
ok is there something im missing on the ki sense training, i got no explanation and its just grey blocks and a white space, with no ability to tell what is going on or even if im doing it right. is it glitched or is that how it is? if im supposed to reveal the pic, but its not showing anything.
Sounds like a bug, theres suppose to be a scrambled picture which you need to solve.

Reactions: mrzb

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
I CAYGHT VIDEL BUT I CANT USE MY SUMMONING POWER?

It says there is no one to summone (I should try sleeping) I sleep and nohting changes!!!!!

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes