Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
i mean,i'd love to see goku try and take us out,at the end of the day he's still just a regular saiyan who's been beaten plenty of times in the past,we're a god of destruction saiyan who's OP as fuck and has one hell of a super saiyan transformation,goku would most likely put up a valiant fight but he'd fall in the end.

and yeah,18 does,she's allways been my favourite DBZ woman,and if i get a chance to fully make her mine,and rub it in krillin's face,you bet your ass i'm gonna do that.
Well,you know what will happen if you touch Goku friends..if i remember correctly,last time jiren get beaten up really bad by Goku..and i dont wanna see my god of destruction get whooped really bad,eventhough the mc is the creation of zeno,Goku always been Zeno favourite:ROFLMAO:

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
Well,you know what will happen if you touch Goku friends..if i remember correctly,last time jiren get beaten up really bad by Goku..and i dont wanna see my god of destruction get whooped really bad,eventhough the mc is the creation of zeno,Goku always been Zeno favourite:ROFLMAO:
jiren was incredibly powerful,yes,but he wasnt a god of destruction,he was a pride trooper.

and still,even if goku was able to get us to a point where he could feasibly beat us,we still can just say fuck it and Hakai him from existence.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
jiren was incredibly powerful,yes,but he wasnt a god of destruction,he was a pride trooper.

and still,even if goku was able to get us to a point where he could feasibly beat us,we still can just say fuck it and Hakai him from existence.
Riiight,like Toppo vs vegeta..god of destruction doesnt have a chance at all to defeat MUI Goku..they need to touch them first or good in speed to defeat Goku..MUI Goku too powerful and really good in defence and strength,its quited dificult to hakai him,even Belmod fail to hakai Jiren

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Do any of the console commands work? I've tried using Ki_control but it doesn't work.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
Riiight,like Toppo vs vegeta..god of destruction doesnt have a chance at all to defeat MUI Goku..they need to touch them first or good in speed to defeat Goku..MUI Goku too powerful and really good in defence and strength,its quited dificult to hakai him,even Belmod fail to hakai Jiren
be that as it may,ultimately we may never even fight the z fighters,so we'll probably never know if goku could beat us.

still,it'd be fun at least to get a chance to wish krillin back just so we can kick his ass,fuck his former wife A18 in front of him and the hakai him back to the afterlife.

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
@Masq Will the final build allow you to choose different races other than just Saiyan race? I'm sure you had answered this before, but I'm new to this site! XD
Yeah. We're actually working pretty fast to make sure that everything is equalised and comes to an end. We have absolutely no intention of dragging this game out.
It's better to finish it then go and enhance it like you have suggested!

Reactions: SavageKing

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Whaat? MUI Goku is stronger than Beerus? I didn't know that!

Would MUI Goku beat Broly?

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
Yeah. We're actually working pretty fast to make sure that everything is equalised and comes to an end. We have absolutely no intention of dragging this game out.
It's better to finish it then go and enhance it like you have suggested!
so,i'm curious about something.

by the end of the game,or even if it's something added post game as an update after finishing the main game,will there be an option to make any of the women that we fully corrupt our wife ?

after all,if i'm gonna be a god of destruction for who knows how long,i want A18 to be my wife,you know ? even if it's something that is only there to add flavour text to conversations and the like with whoever you choose,i think it'd be cool.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
The problem with updates and long time between you playing them is parts like the human that you created appearing and you asking yourself, what the fuck is going on, when did I do this lol

Reactions: Masq
May 21, 2018

OH there you are mr. Dev-san.

I wanna see the walk through to check about my progress in the current update. Like Back to the cabin, it doesn't say where the update ends. Where does the update end? 18's been giving me TJs and Bjs all around and Krillin's done bitching about it.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
I wanna see the walk through to check about my progress in the current update. Like Back to the cabin, it doesn't say where the update ends.
the current update i'm pretty sure ends after you talk to your human for the first time,at least in terms of main story stuff anyway,you might still have stuff to do with A18 or visiting other planets in U6 or U7.

Shanic

May 14, 2017

Yes, Goku's final usage of Ultra Instinct -Sign-, even Beerus thinks Goku might be stronger than him, and MUI is stronger than Jiren than is stronger than anyone Hakaishin

Difficult to say, although superior in almost everything MUI Goku stamina would be a decisive factor that would make possible the victory of Broly.

Currently I believe than Goku, Vegeta, Freeza, Jiren and anyone Hakaishin are immune to hakai, since in the fight Toppo vs Vegeta, Vegeta overcomes Toppo's Hakaishin skills and defeat him, since all these are as powerful or more than Vegeta probably do the same.

Please forgive me for possible writing errors.

Reactions: Genji

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Yeah but is MUI Goku completing fusion dance before potara earings connect with MUI Vegeta is stonger than Ultra Instinct Shaggy Blanco (Full moon is out)

sc0rps

Aug 10, 2017
this game is so much enjoyable! I just did not like having too few spaces to save and the mini-game of increasing ki that does not work for me

Avariz

Dec 20, 2017
Getting this error after saving the girl from demon possesion.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/Training.rpy", line 11, in script call
File "game/Quests.rpy", line 3821, in script
File "C:\Games\Divine_Adventure-0.7-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1450, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
File "C:\Games\Divine_Adventure-0.7-win\renpy\exports.py", line 817, in menu
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
File "C:\Games\Divine_Adventure-0.7-win\renpy\python.py", line 1670, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Games\Divine_Adventure-0.7-win\renpy\python.py", line 1665, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/Quests.rpy", line 3822, in <module>
NameError: name 'Prayer1' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.11.1749
Divine Adventure 0.7

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes