Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
the more i play this game,the more i become bored with it..no development with side character..the MC just abuse his power..a bit of flirting,then the girl already give sexual service,some of them just feel forced..the character dont even move in the game(like just a picture,no emotion),the sex scene only a picture...when the character talk,some character dont even there,we only know by the dialogue..talk about lazy thing:cautious:,this game remind me of Fairy Tale Adventure..and im not even suprise if this game will be in abandoned status in the future

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Okay this is weird, blew up the first planet and went back home to talk to 18 ... last time i had some weird demon possessed girl popup as soon as i blew up the planet? .... so confused

also mentions i should check up on 18 ... but shes no where to be found, no one is in any of the 6 rooms lol

made it to Ivan popping up and fighting then when he starts to leave it throws another Training 11 error ...

Last edited:

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Divine Adventure [v0.7c] [Masquerade] - Original Size: 1.08GB

Download PC (119MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching quality.

Divine Adventure [v0.7c] [Masquerade] - Original Size: 1.08GB

Download PC (119MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ty

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
The training rpy exception spam seems gone if you go for the new scenes after finishing the currently added story development.

shadyshocks

Aug 24, 2017
is there some bug with the rooms ? i've gotten quite a ways in and try to enter but it always just says "we have no more guests" am i stupid or is my game bugged ?

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes