Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
early in this game,Vados mentioning MC cant impregnant the girls..it involve his power of God of Destruction..moreover,he is a shota
What do you mean hes a shota? He has a fully adult body going by the 1-2 pictures thats been shown.

Akuma-Heika

Feb 14, 2018
check the overview of this game,first page
If you are referring to this statement "Shota (you can decide the age)" than considering how you cannot, and how their is no shota artwork for the character, I cannot see how Shota can be applied.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
If you are referring to this statement "Shota (you can decide the age)" than considering how you cannot, and how their is no shota artwork for the character, I cannot see how Shota can be applied.
dev state it shota,i dunno about the MC body,but he still shota..below 12 years old

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
its a bit buggy in some places, like asking for an outfit from the egypt god or when you blow with Android 18 but so far its pretty good.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
I will say this... im freaking hyped for impregnating the shit out of all these characters yes... haha...ha. mwhahahahahahHaHaHAHAHA!!!! yeet.

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Btw whenever i try to ask someone for clothe sthe game says fatal exception occured , and i have to rollback why?

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
The name of this game is so incredibly forgettable without Dragonball added to it. Might as well just go full parody and make exaggerated knock offs of everything.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes