FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
If you are referring to this statement "Shota (you can decide the age)" than considering how you cannot, and how their is no shota artwork for the character, I cannot see how Shota can be applied.
It's the dev's and probably their team's random and unnecessarily weird kink. Of course there's no shota artwork. Patreon would take this shit down in a heartbeat.

• Angry
Reactions: FideoKojima

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Heavy apologies for the long wait, we have had to switch from MEGA as our main upload source to a new alternative.
This is an overhaul update that sets things in place so that we can release updates in small increments from now.

Changelog:

Major additions:
- Cinematic Lighting Overhaul
- Added lots more save slots
- Cleaned up some in game systems

Story Additions:
- Introduced new story arc "Time Travel Arc"
- Added Android 21 and scenes
- Added Videl scene (Use the dragon balls to reset prisoner progress to get this)
- Added Bulma's mother
- Videl is now released
Any issues let us know!

We will be releasing updates in smaller doses now due to the large flle size and to deliver the project quicker.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
To summon Videl, you have to do it BEFORE you sleep. That's the only way I got it to work. Try doing it as soon as you get back from the Namekians.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Vados legit gave a reason for why you can't go around knocking up people. Child could inherit your power and if that thing gets in the wrong hands the rest is history.
Eh I thought that was more of a warning against it, not an end all Masquerade won’t implement it.
he forgot the dialog AFTER says that its possible to "create" as well as destroy and if this was a no that statement from the kai contradicts this so I would hope he remembers this if that is what is taken. also its the devs choice. i rather have an option rather than none so excuse my hopefulness.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Divine Adventure v0.8.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
Any lewd scenes in this game yet?
Don't want to do another grind in a game that looks good, but then fall short on it all

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
Does anyone know where the save files are located? Somehow while navigating through the slots I am unable to find my main save file.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes