Dec 13, 2018
I really like this game, but to me the updates seam really short, and the storyline for this update kinda pisses me off, how android's 18s husband doesn't want to be revived yet android 18 won't have sex with you anymore and bullma wants to revive vagita and the other z fighters, so basically the dev wants to cockblock the MC...there's not much sex in the the game but handjobs and blowjobs. Your girlfriend only gives you blowjobs...come on why is the dev not putting more sex in the game...

Dec 13, 2018
The Queen of the tuffles has only one scene of blowjob?
Yes she will only give you a blowjob. You only have sex with bulma, android 18, and I believe vadel, but I haven't gotten her scenes because I picked mind control, but the dev gave you the option to switch powers through the dragon balls, and when I did. I tried summoning the prisoner, yet it tells me I have no prisoner. Which is bullshit. Anyways the sex scenes are limited, and once you do have sex with them it's a one time thing, because the girls will refuse you saying they want to bring there husbands back...so if you want to see handjobs and blowjobs this game is for you. Because the dev wants to cockblock you.

Reactions: Lucifer111
D

Deleted member 1101747

I tried to summon her, I keep getting the fish too. I even tried reset her and sleep too. didn't work

gtox

Apr 26, 2018
Bug, can't select trouble in terrorist town, it keeps making me talk to oracle fish and vados have slept and got the 21 titjob scene.

Jul 9, 2017
Bug, can't select trouble in terrorist town, it keeps making me talk to oracle fish and vados have slept and got the 21 titjob scene.
Have you made sure you've got Summoning power and reset prisoner progress? It's just the scene from a couple of versions ago where Videl gets teleported into the air and you cum on her face, so it isn't a new scene or anything.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
I selected mind control how can I get Videl's scenes?
You need summoning. When you've reached Arc 2, you can visit the namekians and ask the dragon to change your power. Videl still doesn't work properly for some people though.

Have you made sure you've got Summoning power and reset prisoner progress? It's just the scene from a couple of versions ago where Videl gets teleported into the air and you cum on her face, so it isn't a new scene or anything.
Nice spoiler. Anyways. You can't even start progressing with Videl unless you have summoning. Resetting also doesn't help. Guess we'll just have to wait for a fix.

is there any way to skip the minigames?
Enable console and cheat.

I try to make a outfit but the game crash
Progress the main story.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 68 Votes