SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
When I reset prisioner progress I'm stuck at the "I should try sleeping" thing, obviously I already tried to sleep and still gives the same message
I to am stuck there, I'm like how many damn times do I have to sleep!? It keeps telling me that I have No one to Summon. >,> Which is bullshit!

Last edited:
Reactions: noxrider

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

So we wanted to update you guys on a new style of production we are trying.

Usually we release one update per month. This is simply due to the fact that we have one artist who can only draw at her own pace.

For this month and the next, we are experimenting with releasing multiple builds in a month. Though with only lewd content in each update and story updates for the major builds.

As it currently stands, the next build will be released in a week with two full CGs.

The full shaded CGs take on average 4-5 days to complete per image so our plan is to have them done in advance to the release dates so that we can experiment with this a little.

Thanks once again!

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
i can upload on but there is really not much more to show
Okay thanks for the heads up. Cool if you want to but if you think it'd be better to wait until more content is added that's cool too. Frikkin' love the art, had less fun with the game play.

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
Found a bug during the Gin God Of destruction test. When choosing a side as soon as you click extremists the game gets stuck.
Background still works but no text comes through.
And the option to choose trouble in terrorist town just shows the oracle fish cut-scenes over and over.

Reactions: cadz

POLKO

Apr 19, 2018
am i the only one with the bug on caulifla where i every time i choose a option in the love section it says line 11 bug

DonStark

May 4, 2017
There is some bugs in the game or what ...

- Impossible to change the costume frome Android 18 she tell me everytime No
- Impossible to summon Videl ( try to sleep everytime )
- Corruption from Caulifla reset after sometime for me ...

raphsere

Sep 5, 2018
A nice little game. The god management parts that were ripped straight from a CYOA game were a bit of a sticking point for me though. I'll admit, The Aether has kind of a cool concept, but taking whole scenes word for word? Really?

Reactions: Kipper10

Zacattack568

Oct 29, 2017
Hey all,

First, I am heavily enjoying the premise so far and wish you the best of luck with the games development.

Onto something I noticed. I don't want to complain as i know you don't want that negativity but aside from error codes (which are fine as i know how annoying codding can be) one small thing I noticed did annoy me a bit. In one of your images I noticed a watermark, yes I know it sounds small and petty of me to point out but I was just wondering if this was intended.

I am happy you are using some of the original source images from the anime/manga and if this image turns out to just be a placeholder Im sorry for the bother. Otherwise keep up the great work!

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
I am honestly surprised that they didn't fix many of the reported bugs. It's not like they need to wait for cgs or have writer to come up with new story, they can fix them anytime but they didn't so far.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes