Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

We're looking for some user costumes for the characters listed below:

From left to right:
Panchy, Caulifla, The Player's Mortal, Vados

This is open to
patrons from $10 and above. Simply message us with your reference image and the character you would like it for.

If you would like your costume in a CG scene, be sure to let us know!

Thank you!

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Because of this game, I decided to watch DB.. so I started with the original DB, obviously, having a little bit of knowledge of the DB, you know Goku in the yellow robe and that super saiyan shit.. I was surprised when I saw him, with a tail. Then I saw Bulma, and felt kinda guilty, cause she is a girl... At least in the 1. ep.. Than I got Gokus balls slaped right in my face, when he was hunting that fish.. and then this?? WTF.. isnt this supposed to be childrens cartoon..
BTW, this ss epithimies most games on here.... ahahhahahah

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Because of this game, I decided to watch DB.. so I started with the original DB, obviously, having a little bit of knowledge of the DB, you know Goku in the yellow robe and that super saiyan shit.. I was surprised when I saw him, with a tail. Then I saw Bulma, and felt kinda guilty, cause she is a girl... At least in the 1. ep.. Than I got Gokus balls slaped right in my face, when he was hunting that fish.. and then this?? WTF.. isnt this supposed to be childrens cartoon..
BTW, this ss epithimies most games on here.... ahahhahahah
View attachment 329642
Ahaha, original DB was great and it also had the best girl in it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Just be warned that DB followed little different formula than DBZ.

Hellbian

Jun 5, 2017
This is by far my favorite game, great work. I'll see more Vados and Heles content, ty for the great game.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
What do you mean?
If my memory serves me correct (it might not) DB was more focused on adventures of kid Goku with interesting fights as side dish.
DBZ on the other hand was more "monster of the week"/"transformation of the arc" with some bullshit power levels that means nothing and fights as main focus (which were sorta boring for me (though I am sucker for new transformations), do yourself a favour and don't watch orginal DBZ but watch DBZ Kai).

Reactions: asgardtipar2

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
If my memory serves me correct (it might not) DB was more focused on adventures of kid Goku with interesting fights as side dish.
DBZ on the other hand was more "monster of the week"/"transformation of the arc" with some bullshit power levels that means nothing and fights as main focus (which were sorta boring for me (though I am sucker for new transformations), do yourself a favour and don't watch orginal DBZ but watch DBZ Kai).
DBZ was amazing during the Saiyan saga.... Went downhill after that incredible fast after each arc
Sure there are some amazing moments after that (SSJ3, Final Flash, Piccolo VS. #17, Etc.) but the show went downhill incredible fast... And that trend continued with GT.. Amazing moments, but just lackluster as a whole..

Super started out the same with the first 2 arcs(so bad, and so badly animated), but instead of going downhill it went uphill after that... (Tournament, Trunks, Survival)

Last edited:
Reactions: asgardtipar2

Xero45

Feb 25, 2018
guys help me out I lost all of my data and the game is back to 0 I was at the part where Zeno destroys a universe where freeza and towa was.
does anyone have saves from that point?
appreciate your help

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Is the max progress with the prisoner to see her but?
A.K.A just three scenes I belive.. After that it mentions something about terrorists...

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Shota (you can decide the age)

Well color me babyblue and call me a gayfish! :unsure:

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
guys help me out I lost all of my data and the game is back to 0 I was at the part where Zeno destroys a universe where freeza and towa was.
does anyone have saves from that point?
appreciate your help
Can't you just skip until you get to where you were? You don't even need to grind anything if you use console.

Syntax

Jun 17, 2017
So I am at the point where:

SPOILERALERT :D

I made all 3 costumes but A18 refuses to wear them, is that normal? the trouble in terrorist town quest is still displayed but everytime I try to start it, it's basicaly a random conversation with the fish. did I finish the content so far?

I tried out the game moths ago and there is plenty of new content and I really enjoyed palying this build so far.
kudos to the creator, very good work

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
So I am at the point where:

SPOILERALERT :D

I made all 3 costumes but A18 refuses to wear them, is that normal? the trouble in terrorist town quest is still displayed but everytime I try to start it, it's basicaly a random conversation with the fish. did I finish the content so far?
You can't make her wear costumes, you can only make her wear them if you have mind control in godly handjob scene. As for trouble in terrorist town... you need to do it as soon as it pops up, otherwise you won't be able to complete it and will have to reset prisoner progress.

Reactions: Syntax

Syntax

Jun 17, 2017
You can't make her wear costumes, you can only make her wear them if you have mind control in godly handjob scene. As for trouble in terrorist town... you need to do it as soon as it pops up, otherwise you won't be able to complete it and will have to reset prisoner progress.
Oh allright, so it's a bit buggy. How do I reset the prisoner progress? (Sorry for the dumb questions...)

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
what do you mean complete it as soon as it pops up

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes